Dept. of Justice, hundreds of GOPs and Corporations ask SCOTUS to legalize SSM

GFR7

National News:

In amicus briefs sent to the US Supreme Court, hundreds of GOP leaders and pundits, (including SE Cupp and Rudy Guliani) huge corporations like Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, and Bank of America, and the US Department of Justice all urge the Supreme Court to legalize gay marriage nationwide.

Seems like a vast media and cultural fad which has become a runaway train, and the opposite of what social researchers Howe and Strauss had predicted. :nono:

Is it a done deal? Thoughts? :think:

Equality Is Good for Business
Hundreds of corporations tell the Supreme Court to ditch gay marriage bans.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/blogs...preme-court-gay-marriage-is-good-for-business

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Yep. Inevitable. Just a matter of time.

How you deal with something that will not affect your life in the least is completely up to you.

TracerBullet

National News:

In amicus briefs sent to the US Supreme Court, hundreds of GOP leaders and pundits, (including SE Cupp and Rudy Guliani) huge corporations like Amazon, Facebook, Ebay, and Bank of America, and the US Department of Justice all urge the Supreme Court to legalize gay marriage nationwide.

Seems like a vast media and cultural fad which has become a runaway train, and the opposite of what social researchers Howe and Strauss had predicted. :nono:

Civil rights is not a fad

TracerBullet

You gotta fight for your right to sodomy?

The irony is that you posted this on the 50th anniversary of the Selma march. The marcher's spent three days being harassed and verbally assaulted by racists just like you are doing here. The fight for equality for everyone goes on.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
The irony is that you posted this on the 50th anniversary of the Selma march.

i don't think blacks fighting for their right to vote would appreciate being compared to filthy perverts whining for their "right" to engage in their filthy perversions

GFR7

Yep. Inevitable. Just a matter of time.

How you deal with something that will not affect your life in the least is completely up to you.
It will not effect my life, but it will future generations, which troubles me.

resodko

BANNED
Banned
well, the only ones they've fooled is tards like traci

unfortunately, there's an awful lot of tards like traci

musterion

It will not effect my life,

Oh yes it does affect your life. If you live in a society where businesspeople must now put obedience to government whim above their own historic faith and individual conscience, your liberty has been diminished just as much as theirs has.

GFR7

Oh yes it does affect your life. If you live in a society where businesspeople must now put obedience to government whim above their own historic faith and individual conscience, your liberty has been diminished just as much as theirs has.
You're correct, of course. I only meant to say to Rusha that I am troubled about deterioration which will reveal itself even long after I'm gone.