Cub Reporters 2018

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Was it four leafed? Cos there should be a bonus length awarded for that...
How you haven't ridden that horse into the fray I'll never know. :plain: Well, other than the lameness, but it's not like that stops anyone. Heck, a couple of people drag dead one's around the joint with startling regularity.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Horses need carrots to chase. There's a shortage of carrots this month--somebody ate them... She's got twin tails and wings that move.
attachment.php

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Race Report :singer:

And they're off!

Out of the gate it's Ktoyou and JR, Bright Raven putting their spurs in, with RD, George A and yours truly in the following pack. Down the front stretch it's JR pulling away handily and into the first turn (14) a staggering nine lengths ahead of Kat, holding onto second place (5) with RD, BR and George neck to neck to neck for third (2) three lengths back!

Meanwhile, my horse appears to have spotted a patch of clover and is cautiously approaching it.

Almost at the halfway point and it's looking like JR is determined to call August his own as it will take a herculean effort to catch him now.
Atta boy, JR!
You do a good job of watching out for this site.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
:dead: :rip: :eek:linger:

:idunno:
I'll catch up at some point. I mostly did it to tickle anna, who liked the form of it and to remind people they could probably ease up on the spurs a bit.

She's not around now, for a while yet. And I've been too busy. That's not a problem for most threads, because I have a knack when it comes to the extemporaneous. But the stuff that takes more time suffers. To do this I have to create and update a record before I get to the fun part. It's not hard, but it takes more time than I have to give it. I didn't even get to make my NFL picks early this week. :mmph: