Criticism

Truster

If Paul were alive to day he would be called by a few choice names.

Homophobic, sexist, bigot, sectarian, extremist, persecutor, dogmatist, unhinged, argumentative, quarrelsome, contrary, contentious, belligerent, opinionated, disputatious, uncompromising, horrid, troublemaker, zealot, fundamentalist, sexist, misogynist, denier of the Almighty, no friend of the Messiah and generally lacking grace.

If you meet someone with these qualities, yes qualities, then remember this man Paul was chosen from the womb and acquired these qualities before he was called.
If the Almighty had wanted a wimp He would have called one, but I cannot find that He did.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

And I nearly forgot. This upstart Paul stood up to Peter and told him off.

daqq

Homophobic, sexist, bigot, sectarian, extremist, persecutor, dogmatist, unhinged, argumentative, quarrelsome, contrary, contentious, belligerent, opinionated, disputatious, uncompromising, horrid, troublemaker, zealot, fundamentalist, sexist, misogynist, denier of the Almighty, no friend of the Messiah and generally lacking grace.

If you meet someone with these qualities, yes qualities, then remember this man Paul was chosen from the womb and acquired these qualities before he was called.
If the Almighty had wanted a wimp He would have called one, but I cannot find that He did.

Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Paulos "the Little" was called from the womb of his mother, YeruShalem of above, the covenant-mother of all the faithful in Messiah. If one has not gone back into the womb of his covenant-mother, (the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the Torah), as even the Archon Nikodemos understood from the Testimony of Messiah; then neither has such a one been called from the womb of his mother, (covenant). Yeshayahu the Prophet underwent the same process, Yirmeyahu the Prophet underwent the same process; even Timotheos underwent the same process, and from a babe he knew the holy scripture. Also Paulos "the Little" would never have openly condemned another leader of the community in front of the whole community, (meaning another literal physical human being, if that is what you erroneously suppose in your final comments).

oatmeal

How about cultist, or cult leader?

daqq

How about cultist, or cult leader?

No doubt there are those, even here, that would say Paul is demon possessed, and that his father is the devil, just as they likewise do to those who quote and believe his teachings. :)

Truster

Paulos "the Little" was called from the womb of his mother, YeruShalem of above, the covenant-mother of all the faithful in Messiah. If one has not gone back into the womb of his covenant-mother, (the Mishkan-Tabernacle and the Torah), as even the Archon Nikodemos understood from the Testimony of Messiah; then neither has such a one been called from the womb of his mother, (covenant). Yeshayahu the Prophet underwent the same process, Yirmeyahu the Prophet underwent the same process; even Timotheos underwent the same process, and from a babe he knew the holy scripture. Also Paulos "the Little" would never have openly condemned another leader of the community in front of the whole community, (meaning another literal physical human being, if that is what you erroneously suppose in your final comments).

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 kjv)

daqq

No doubt there are those, even here, that would say Paul is demon possessed, and that his father is the devil, just as they likewise do to those who quote and believe his teachings. :)

Haters of God (Romans 1:30)

Fools (1 Corinthians 15:36)

Accursed (Galatians 1:8-9)

Dogs (Philippians 3:2)

Liars (1 Timothy 1:10)

and bastards (Hebrews 12:8 kjv)

Gal 4:22-27 (HNV)
22 For it is written that Avraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the free woman.
23 However, the son by the handmaid was born according to the flesh, but the son by the free woman was born through promise.
24 These things contain an allegory, for these are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children to bondage, which is Hagar.
25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Yerushalayim that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.
26 But the Yerushalayim that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, "Rejoice, you barren who don't bear. Break forth and shout, you that don't travail. For more are the children of the desolate than of her who has a husband."
Isa 54:1

Isa 54:1-2 (HNV)
1 Sing, barren, you who didn't bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, says the LORD.
Gal 4:27
2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations; don't spare: lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.
Mishkan-Tabernacle - YeruShalem Above

Truster

Gal 4:22-27 (HNV)
22 For it is written that Avraham had two sons, one by the handmaid, and one by the free woman.
23 However, the son by the handmaid was born according to the flesh, but the son by the free woman was born through promise.
24 These things contain an allegory, for these are two covenants. One is from Mount Sinai, bearing children to bondage, which is Hagar.
25 For this Hagar is Mount Sinai in Arabia, and answers to the Yerushalayim that exists now, for she is in bondage with her children.
26 But the Yerushalayim that is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
27 For it is written, "Rejoice, you barren who don't bear. Break forth and shout, you that don't travail. For more are the children of the desolate than of her who has a husband."
Isa 54:1

Isa 54:1-2 (HNV)
1 Sing, barren, you who didn't bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, you who did not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, says the LORD.
2 Enlarge the place of your tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of your habitations; don't spare: lengthen your cords, and strengthen your stakes.

All you can do is cut and paste scriptures. You haven't got a clue about the doctrine that is held within.

daqq

All you can do is cut and paste scriptures. You haven't got a clue about the doctrine that is held within.

The scripture I posted speaks for Himself: is it my fault you cannot perceive what He says? Perhaps you cannot understand because you leave no place for the Logos of Elohim within you and your privately held doctrines of man.

Here it is again in Ye Olde King James Version:

Isa 54:1-3 (KJV)
1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

You have no concept of what it means to take things written IN CONTEXT.

Truster

The scripture I posted speaks for Himself: is it my fault you cannot perceive what He says? Perhaps you cannot understand because you leave no place for the Logos of Elohim within you and your privately held doctrines of man.

Here it is again in Ye Olde King James Version:

Isa 54:1-3 (KJV)
1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.
2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;
3 For thou shalt break forth on the right hand and on the left; and thy seed shall inherit the Gentiles, and make the desolate cities to be inhabited.

You have no concept of what it means to take things written IN CONTEXT.

I don't read your posts. I have a Bible.

daqq

I don't read your posts. I have a Bible.

Lol, you hate the truth and curse your own mother, and no doubt the wrath of Elohim abides upon you for cursing your own covenant mother when you despise the Torah the way you do: so why should I be surprised that you do not read my posts which are full of the Word of Elohim?

Truster

Lol, you hate the truth and curse your own mother, and no doubt the wrath of Elohim abides upon you for cursing your own covenant mother when you despise the Torah the way you do: so why should I be surprised that you do not read my posts which are full of the Word of Elohim?

I have the word richly dwelling within me and rejoice always with all the saints.

daqq

I have the word richly dwelling within me and rejoice always with all the saints.

The tree is known by his fruit: whomever he is that you serve, he is one who teaches you that it is good for you to judge who is a brother, a sister, or a "saint", and who is does or does not belong to Elohim. Neither father Abraham nor any of the apostles and holy ones did what you do. For the same reason, that the tree is known by his fruit; you continually speak and pronounce death in most everything you write and say.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned

I said
Blessed are your eyes.

[Mat 13:15-17
15 For the hearts of this people have grown dull. [Their] ears are hard of hearing, And their eyes they have closed, Lest they should see with [their] eyes and hear with [their] ears, Lest they should understand with [their] hearts and turn, So that I should heal them.'
16 "But blessed [are] your eyes for they see, and your ears for they hear;
17 "for assuredly, I say to you that many prophets and righteous [men] desired to see what you see, and did not see [it], and to hear what you hear, and did not hear [it].

Truster

The tree is known by his fruit: whomever he is that you serve, he is one who teaches you that it is good for you to judge who is a brother, a sister, or a "saint", and who is does or does not belong to Elohim. Neither father Abraham nor any of the apostles and holy ones did what you do. For the same reason, that the tree is known by his fruit; you continually speak and pronounce death in most everything you write and say.

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

When I was first converted I was told not to judge by people who couldn't bear the scrutiny. I love to be judged and accused, because it causes me to search deep.

daqq

"But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man."

When I was first converted I was told not to judge by people who couldn't bear the scrutiny. I love to be judged and accused, because it causes me to search deep.

Again, it is not about judging your brother or anyone else who is on the outside, that is to say, those outside yourself, (other PEOPLE or HUMAN BEINGS). It is about spiritual discernment:

1Cor 2:9-16 (HNV)
9 But as it is written, "Things which an eye didn't see, and an ear didn't hear, which didn't enter into the heart of man, these God has prepared for those who love him."
10 But to us, God revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For who among men knows the things of a man, except the spirit of the man, which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God, except God's Spirit.
12 But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that were freely given to us by God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.
14 Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual discerns all things, and he himself is judged by no one.
16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him?" But we have Messiah's mind.

Too bad you do not read my posts! :chuckle:

Truster

Again, it is not about judging your brother or anyone else who is on the outside, that is to say, those outside yourself, (other PEOPLE or HUMAN BEINGS). It is about spiritual discernment:

1Cor 2:9-16 (HNV)
9 But as it is written, "Things which an eye didn't see, and an ear didn't hear, which didn't enter into the heart of man, these God has prepared for those who love him."
10 But to us, God revealed them through the Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.
11 For who among men knows the things of a man, except the spirit of the man, which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God, except God's Spirit.
12 But we received, not the spirit of the world, but the Spirit which is from God, that we might know the things that were freely given to us by God.
13 Which things also we speak, not in words which man's wisdom teaches, but which the Holy Spirit teaches, comparing spiritual things with spiritual things.
14 Now the natural man doesn't receive the things of God's Spirit, for they are foolishness to him, and he can't know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
15 But he who is spiritual discerns all things, and he himself is judged by no one.
16 "For who has known the mind of the Lord, that he should instruct him?" But we have Messiah's mind.

Too bad you do not read my posts! :chuckle:

"You are a partaker in the evil words and deeds, the dead works, the fruit unto death."

Repent and trust.

daqq

"You are a partaker in the evil words and deeds, the dead works, the fruit unto death."

Repent and trust.

Again, you continue to judge. Am I your servant?
Why do you utterly disregard the words of the Scripture you claim to uphold?

Rom 2:1-9 (HNV)
1 Therefore you are without excuse, O man, whoever you are who judge. For in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself. For you who judge practice the same things.
2 We know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 Do you think this, O man who judges those who practice such things, and do the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of his goodness, forbearance, and patience, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But according to your hardness and unrepentant heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath, revelation, and of the righteous judgment of God;
6 who "will pay back to everyone according to their works:"
7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and incorruptibility, eternal life;
8 but to those who are self-seeking, and don't obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, will be wrath and indignation,
9 oppression and anguish, on every soul of man who works evil, on the Jew first, and also on the Greek.

Rom 14:4 (HNV)
4 Who are you who judge another's servant? To his own lord he stands or falls. Yes, he will be made to stand, for God has power to make him stand.

Judge those which are within, not without, for sin dwells in the flesh, (Rom 7:14-25), which is the "outer-bounds" or "commons-profane" area of your own house-body-temple. How can you feign yourself to be the judge between right and wrong, truth and untruth, who is "saved" and who is "lost", when you have not the faintest clue about the spiritual and heavenly things of the kingdom of Elohim? You break and trample both the commandments of the Master in the Gospel accounts, (Mat 7:1-11,12), and the teachings of Paul at the same time, and you do so nearly every time you open your mouth like the mouth of a lion. And IF you speak with the mouth of a lion, it is because your heart is given over to the beast of a lion; for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, (Mat 15:18-20, Dan 4:16, 7:4, Rev 13:2,6, Jer 31:27, Hos 13:6,7,8), and the tree is known by his fruit. How do you not understand that truly spiritual people can see your soul by what comes forth from your mouth?

1Corinthians 5:9-13
9 I wrote to you in my letter to have no company with sexual sinners;
10 yet not at all meaning with the sexual sinners of this world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for then you would have to leave the world.
11 But as it is, I wrote to you not to associate with anyone who is called a brother who is a sexual sinner, or covetous, or an idolater, or a slanderer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner. Don't even eat with such a one.
12 For what have I to do with also judging those who are outside? Don't you judge those who are within?
13 But those who are outside, God judges. "Put away the wicked one from among yourselves."

As was said to you a long time ago now: you continue to confuse literal physical people with "devils and their doctrines" in your own privately held false doctrine.

Truster

Again, you continue to judge. Am I your servant?
Why do you utterly disregard the words of the Scripture you claim to uphold?

Rom 2:1-9 (HNV)
1 Therefore you are without excuse, O man, whoever you are who judge. For in that which you judge another, you condemn yourself. For you who judge practice the same things.
2 We know that the judgment of God is according to truth against those who practice such things.
3 Do you think this, O man who judges those who practice such things, and do the same, that you will escape the judgment of God?
4 Or do you despise the riches of his goodness, forbearance, and patience, not knowing that the goodness of God leads you to repentance?
5 But according to your hardness and unrepentant heart you are treasuring up for yourself wrath in the day of wrath, revelation, and of the righteous judgment of God;
6 who "will pay back to everyone according to their works:"
7 to those who by patience in well-doing seek for glory and honor and incorruptibility, eternal life;
8 but to those who are self-seeking, and don't obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, will be wrath and indignation,
9 oppression and anguish, on every soul of man who works evil, on the Jew first, and also on the Greek.

Rom 14:4 (HNV)
4 Who are you who judge another's servant? To his own lord he stands or falls. Yes, he will be made to stand, for God has power to make him stand.

Judge those which are within, not without, for sin dwells in the flesh, (Rom 7:14-25), which is the "outer-bounds" or "commons-profane" area of your own house-body-temple. How can you feign yourself to be the judge between right and wrong, truth and untruth, who is "saved" and who is "lost", when you have not the faintest clue about the spiritual and heavenly things of the kingdom of Elohim? You break and trample both the commandments of the Master in the Gospel accounts, (Mat 7:1-11,12), and the teachings of Paul at the same time, and you do so nearly every time you open your mouth like the mouth of a lion. And IF you speak with the mouth of a lion, it is because your heart is given over to the beast of a lion; for whatsoever comes forth from the mouth proceeds from the heart, (Mat 15:18-20, Dan 4:16, 7:4, Rev 13:2,6, Jer 31:27, Hos 13:6,7,8), and the tree is known by his fruit. How do you not understand that truly spiritual people can see your soul by what comes forth from your mouth?

1Corinthians 5:9-13
9 I wrote to you in my letter to have no company with sexual sinners;
10 yet not at all meaning with the sexual sinners of this world, or with the covetous and extortioners, or with idolaters; for then you would have to leave the world.
11 But as it is, I wrote to you not to associate with anyone who is called a brother who is a sexual sinner, or covetous, or an idolater, or a slanderer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner. Don't even eat with such a one.
12 For what have I to do with also judging those who are outside? Don't you judge those who are within?
13 But those who are outside, God judges. "Put away the wicked one from among yourselves."

As was said to you a long time ago now: you continue to confuse literal physical people with "devils and their doctrines" in your own privately held false doctrine.

You are in the gall of bitterness, and in the bond of iniquity. You walk in the vanity of your mind.