Crisis On The Border, Thanks Joe! (you filthy rapist)

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
The NYT is reporting 14,000 over the weekend, with another 42,000 heading north from South America.

600 border control agents are pulled from other duties to del Rio to deal with the surge, leaving the rest of the border even more understaffed.

Joe the Rapist's new best buddies,the Mexican cartels, thank him as they prepare to smuggle even more terrorists and criminals across the border and drugs and drugs and drugs.

ok doser

Straight from the pages of "what idiotic thing can social media get excited about next", I bring you:

IMG_20210920_224611.jpg

marke

Jen Psaki, lying face of this corrupt, inept administration.

God, I miss Kayleigh.

What a liar. The Biden administration is doing nothing to minimize the covid threat at the border and Psaki's statement of their intentions and goals does not alter those facts.

marke

Another inept corrupt lying representative of this inept corrupt lying administration:

If these people were not getting such huge salaries they would no doubt never make fools of themselves like this by attempting to justify or excuse the humanitarian crises caused by the corrupt democrat administration.

ok doser

So apparently the news today was that social media went full retard.
Wait - that's not news.
Okay then, the news is that Jen Psaki and Joe the Rapist went full retard.
Wait - that's not news either.

Here - I'll let this guy explain it

ok doser

In other news, the mainstream media went full retard with the same story.

I'll let Kayleigh explain:

marke

So apparently the news today was that social media went full retard.
Wait - that's not news.
Okay then, the news is that Jen Psaki and Joe the Rapist went full retard.

Here - I'll let this guy explain it

Psaki is an idiot but it is really her boss's fault because her job is to defend his stupid policies no matter how bad.

marke

In other news, the mainstream media went full retard with the same story.

I'll let Kayleigh explain:

The Muslim moron mistakenly sees systemic racism in law enforcement wherever law enforcement officers do their jobs, but she cannot see how stupid and racist she is instead.

ok doser

The Muslim moron mistakenly sees systemic racism in law enforcement wherever law enforcement officers do their jobs, but she cannot see how stupid and racist she is instead.
and she minimizes genuine acts of terrorism that result in the death of 3,000 Americans

"Somebody did something"

ok doser

Kackling Kamala - AWOL

AOC - pretending she cared about the kids in cages? AWOL

meanwhile, 16000 Haitians living in squalor in 100 degree heat without sanitation, without running water

This is the "compassion" of the left.They don't give a crap unless they can use it for political advantage.

ok doser

Border state attorneys general have filed suits against the Biden administration. Now you have a majority of the states governors petitioning Joe the Rapist.