Create An Avatar For Other Posters

WizardofOz

There are so many posters without an avatar!

This made me think, if you could create an avatar for any other poster on TOL, what would it look like?

Paste the image in this thread...have fun with it.

WizardofOz

Because he changed it,
[MENTION=4167]Stripe[/MENTION]:
Spoiler
stipe_GettyImages-528322718.jpg

The North remembers :chuckle:

WizardofOz

I think I found an actual picture of [MENTION=16629]patrick jane[/MENTION] that could work as his avatar:

Spoiler
maxresdefault.jpg

:rotfl:

I like the stache, PJ!

WizardofOz

[MENTION=13925]Grosnick Marowbe[/MENTION] used to call me the Wizard of ooze, which was very clever. Here's one I could use

Spoiler
maxresdefault.jpg

Now I am trying to think of the name [MENTION=7825]MaryContrary[/MENTION] used to have for me...:liberals:

WizardofOz

Now I am trying to think of the name [MENTION=7825]MaryContrary[/MENTION] used to have for me...:liberals:

:idea: It was Zardoz. What was Connery thinking? Has anyone actually watched this monstrosity? :eek:

Spoiler
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FZardoz-2.jpg

Sick burn [MENTION=7825]MaryContrary[/MENTION] :D

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
:idea: It was Zardoz. What was Connery thinking? Has anyone actually watched this monstrosity? :eek:

Spoiler
http%3A%2F%2Fa.amz.mshcdn.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2015%2F01%2FZardoz-2.jpg

Sick burn [MENTION=7825]MaryContrary[/MENTION] :D

ohhhh, that's not right

i sure hope it isn't a thong in the back :eek:

from wiki: "Decades later, Channel 4 called it "Boorman's finest film" and a "wonderfully eccentric and visually exciting sci-fi quest" that "deserves reappraisal".

i may give it a look tonight :thumb:

WizardofOz

ohhhh, that's not right

i sure hope it isn't a thong in the back :eek:

from wiki: "Decades later, Channel 4 called it "Boorman's finest film" and a "wonderfully eccentric and visually exciting sci-fi quest" that "deserves reappraisal".

i may give it a look tonight :thumb:

Yeah, after reading some reviews on IMDB, it might be worth a watch. I don't think I'll ever look at Sir Connery the same though!