conspiracy theories

way 2 go

the 1st comment under the substack post

Freedom Fox
Writes Freedom Fox
2 hrs ago·edited 2 hrs ago
Fear mongering. By Fear mongerers. Who've never been to BM. With their own agendas. The mud is real. Really impassable. And heavy things moving on wheels do big damage to the surface that leaves deep muddy ruts that dry into near concrete requiring lift kits and reinforced suspensions to drive over. Trapped by weather, not officials managing a killbox.
Illnesses? Maybe. Like every year. The dust and mud is very alkaline. It corrodes a steel ball hitch on the side of the road into rust flakes in less than a year. Without protection gets in lungs, "playa lung" results, coughing up black phlegm, pneumonia sets in, will still be coughing out black stuff for three weeks after bad exposure. Severe dehyrdation is commonplace. With clouds and moderate temperatures its unlikely that heat stroke is a factor this year, but always is when normal hot temps. People bring or run into bad drugs. And the vast majority are jabbed, double, triple. Exposure to the hazardous conditions strain a body, lots of strenuous physical exertion - like an athlete collapsing.
Ebola? Give me a f'n break. Fear mongering.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

the 1st comment under the substack post

Freedom Fox
Writes Freedom Fox
2 hrs ago·edited 2 hrs ago
Fear mongering. By Fear mongerers. Who've never been to BM. With their own agendas. The mud is real. Really impassable. And heavy things moving on wheels do big damage to the surface that leaves deep muddy ruts that dry into near concrete requiring lift kits and reinforced suspensions to drive over. Trapped by weather, not officials managing a killbox.
Illnesses? Maybe. Like every year. The dust and mud is very alkaline. It corrodes a steel ball hitch on the side of the road into rust flakes in less than a year. Without protection gets in lungs, "playa lung" results, coughing up black phlegm, pneumonia sets in, will still be coughing out black stuff for three weeks after bad exposure. Severe dehyrdation is commonplace. With clouds and moderate temperatures its unlikely that heat stroke is a factor this year, but always is when normal hot temps. People bring or run into bad drugs. And the vast majority are jabbed, double, triple. Exposure to the hazardous conditions strain a body, lots of strenuous physical exertion - like an athlete collapsing.
Ebola? Give me a f'n break. Fear mongering.
My money is on zombie virus

way 2 go

.https://conspiracybourbon.com/products/sample-product

conspiracies can be revealed with black light shone on the bottle

Screenshot from 2023-10-22 17-24-24.png

way 2 go

.https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/massive-oil-and-gas-reserves-discovered-under-gaza-israel-grants-development-licenses/

Massive Oil and Gas Reserves Discovered Under Gaza – Israel Grants Development Licenses

.https://www.msn.com/en-gb/money/other/israel-awards-gas-exploration-licences-to-eni-bp-and-four-others/ar-AA1j51JG?

Screenshot from 2023-11-04 12-23-26.png

.https://unctad.org/publication/economic-costs-israeli-occupation-palestinian-people-unrealized-oil-and-natural-gas?
Screenshot from 2023-11-04 12-33-09.png

Last edited:

way 2 go

But wait! I teased this story mentioning a conspiracy theory I couldn’t so easily dismiss… and here it is. I have no idea what to make of it. But during my eclipse research, I ran across something I could not so easily chalk up to mere coincidence. This one is really bizarre. Take another look at the map again, at the central intersection, where New Madrid and its earthquake fault line are located. Something else lives there, and it’s much weirder:

image 7.png

To set the table, there is a third eclipse we haven’t mentioned yet. On December 14, 2020 — remember that date — a total solar eclipse passed across South America. Here it is:

image 8.png

Nothing particularly interesting to us lay in that eclipse’s path. Yawn. But then … in a mildly interesting coincidence, the date of the 2020 South American Eclipse happened to lie exactly at the midpoint of the two Great American Eclipses. Behold:

August 21, 2017 ←→ 1211 days ←→ December 14, 2020 ←→ 1211 days — April 8, 2024.

Huh. So that’s a little curious, right? But it gets much curiouser. On the same date as the middle eclipse — December 14, 2020 — two insanely significant things happened here in the United States. First, Joe Biden was certified as Resident by the Electoral College. So, there’s that bit of insanity. But that’s not even the big one.

Second, on December 14, 2020, exactly halfway between the two Great American Eclipses, and on the same day as the South American eclipse, nurse Sandra Lindsay became the first American outside of clinical trials to be vaccinated for covid-19. Sandra got Pfizer. But forget about Sandra. The point is, December 14, 2020 was also the vaccine’s release date.

So … the deadliest medical intervention and biggest manmade disaster in history started on the day of a total eclipse, and was perfectly bracketed on both sides of the calendar by total eclipses, eclipses that happen to make an “X” over the same country that produced that same disastrous intervention.

I’ll grant you, all of that is weird and wildly coincidental. But I don’t put much stock in numerology, or astrological coincidences, and I’m not supernatural about eclipses. Thus, given only the facts I’ve reported so far, I still probably would not have taken up the time this morning to write about the Pfizer triple-eclipse connection.

But then, one more domino dropped and that was it. It got even weirder.

Turn out, the first batches of Pfizer, including Nurse Sandra’s shot, were almost certainly produced in a Pfizer manufacturing facility located in Chesterfield, Missouri, which was one of Pfizer’s very first facilities that made the vaccine.

Check this out: the Chesterfield, Missouri Pfizer plant was in or near 2017’s total eclipse path, and is also in or near 2024’s total eclipse path.

In other words: the Pfizer shots, which were first deployed precisely halfway between the two Great American Eclipses on the calendar, were also made inside the paths of both of those Great American Eclipses. Meaning, right where they intersect at the “X”:

image 9.png

X marks the spot. Or, the shot.

To be clear: I am not suggesting any supernatural relevance. I’m not even sure what it would be. But there were just too many coincidences for me to fail to mention the outsized role of Pfizer, both in the eclipse timeline as well as in the actual physical paths of the eclipses.

Regardless whether you are a booster of boosters or a skeptic of jabs, the Pfizer event is inarguably vastly significant in human history. In all of time, there’s never before been a coordinated global rollout of a single medication to billions of humans all around the world. If you believe the vaccines were lifesavers, and covid was a 1918-level threat, then it was the first time humans have ever stopped a deadly global pandemic in its tracks and saved that many lives. Or if, you believe (like me) the medication was defective and fatally flawed, then there’s never ever been a bigger manmade disaster causing more death, sickness, and misery.