Confused pro-abort feminist inexplicably sad over miscarriage

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Guy Smiley, abortion is nothing like what you are describing here. This is just inflammatory anti-abortion rhetoric .
The overwhelming majority of abortions happen before a fetus is formed and recognizable and before it can feel pain . Consciousness and the ability to feel pain do not develop inure the third trimester ,
a time when abortions are extremely rare and done only in the case of medical emergencies. And the doctors DO use pain-killers in such cases . None are needed early in a pregnancy .
I'm not saying I like abortion or that it's a pleasant thing to happen.
I'm just saying it isn't the kind of horrendous ,barbaric experience you portray it as .
Abortion is a tragedy, not a crime, and a necessary evil .

quip

BANNED
Banned
Lets face it the unreasonable parts of both sides to this debate like to use terms to vilify the other.

The pro life stance is based round the sanctity of life and not any anti woman agenda.

It's true that many pro-lifer's have a genuine albeit, emotionally actuated concern for the life of the unborn. Nonetheless, if truly honest the vast majority of lifers will attest to some level of requisite moral responsibility to be held upon the woman in question...if for no more than having the temerity to engage in sexual relations sans the desired aims of procreation.

On such grounds pro-life is decidedly anti-woman, anti-choice, anti-liberty....not in spite of the claim to the unborn's (right to) life but rather as being regarded a just and gratifying component to the very claim itself.

Interplanner

That neglect and poverty is because Johnson's Great Society act made the government the 'father' of the house. It was simply a tool to create dependent Democrat voters.

Interplanner

It's true that many pro-lifer's have a genuine albeit, emotionally actuated concern for the life of the unborn. Nonetheless, if truly honest the vast majority of lifers will attest to some level of requisite moral responsibility to be held upon the woman in question...if for no more than having the temerity to engage in sexual relations sans the desired aims of procreation.

On such grounds pro-life is decidedly anti-woman, anti-choice, anti-liberty....not in spite of the claim to the unborn's (right to) life but rather as being regarded a just and gratifying component to the very claim itself.

I have no idea whether the 'just and gratifying component' is a facetious remark, so I have no idea what this complicated pile of words meant.

What I heard: the ground of moral or sexual restraint is an artificially fair component of the unborn's rights about their life. Perhaps you mean in the case of male babies only.

quip

BANNED
Banned
I have no idea whether the 'just and gratifying component' is a facetious remark, so I have no idea what this complicated pile of words meant.

What I heard: the ground of moral or sexual restraint is an artificially fair component of the unborn's rights about their life.

Not simply "artificially fair" but, more to the point, enthusiastically so. A morally diligent burden justly placed upon a woman who dares to partake in a "recreational" enjoyment of sex. Resulting in not only saving the life of the unborn but ultimately serving a morally demanded providence; a just and prudent corrective upon a dissolute mind-set.

In otherwords, it conveniently kills two birds with one stone...in a manner of speaking.

Perhaps you mean in the case of male babies only.

I'm at a loss as of exactly how this was even gleaned from the discussion.

Last edited:

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
Interplanner, Johnson's Great Society program didn't cause poverty and welfare dependence . The way the Republican party blocked all his efforts caused the poverty and large numbers of people on welfare, and this is continuing today .
The Republican party turned the war on poverty into the war ON the poor . This country has yet to recover from this GOP -caused disaster .

musterion

If only it were this simple.

sculpture2.jpg