Comfort Zone-Lukewarm-Passive

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Having correct knowledge will not save us which you seem to believe.

God looks into our hearts.

I said
Two points. Saved is NOT salvation. They are different. Saved is a free gift, and is only temporary. While you try to work out your salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

And your knowledge and your words will either condemn you or justify you.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

meshak

BANNED
Banned
I said
Two points. Saved is NOT salvation. They are different. Saved is a free gift, and is only temporary. While you try to work out your salvation.

Phil 2:12
12 Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling;
(NKJ)

And your knowledge and your words will either condemn you or justify you.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

You are missing my points.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are making mountain out of molehill.

I said
I'm just trying to show you that it goes much deeper than you have experienced yet. The heart is the intent of a thought. And the Holy Spirit makes intercession with a verse.

[Rom 8:27
27 Now He who searches the hearts knows what the mind of the spirit [is], because He makes intercession for the saints according to [the will of] God.