come out of her,

Status
Not open for further replies.

meshak

BANNED
Banned
ion 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

I believe this is a warning about all organizational churches.

iamaberean

There are good people in organizational churches, but all of those churches have man made doctrines that you must believe or get out.

Most of their doctrinal beliefs are not salvation issues, but they still have no room to accept you or anyone that might believe anything outside of their doctrine.

Bradley D

There will always be the tares among the wheat. That is why it is important to study the Word. I see a lot of people go to church but few are interested in studying the word.

nikolai_42

ion 18:4
And I heard another voice from heaven saying, “Come out of her, my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.

What makes you say that? How does this apply to organizational churches :

For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
Rev 18:3

How have organizational churches as a whole "committed fornication" with the kings of the earth?
What are these delicacies that the church has in abundance?
How have they made the merchants of the earth rich?

meshak

BANNED
Banned
There are good people in organizational churches, but all of those churches have man made doctrines that you must believe or get out.

Most of their doctrinal beliefs are not salvation issues, but they still have no room to accept you or anyone that might believe anything outside of their doctrine.

they have their own doctrines and practicing pagan holidays.

There is no organization that is not corrupt.

Status
Not open for further replies.