Clown World

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The world is still recovering from the effects of the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil
Good point, but no. Paul tells us it is dying, including our physical bodies. Hence, the coming new heaven and earth. The body is dead, but our spirit is alive.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I'm genuinely surprised to see those who align themselves with the left speak up. Surprised at the time. The deception is to get bigger. And it will. In the last few days heavy circulation on social media of the Blackstone CEO saying what we already know about forced change behaviors, Robert Kennedy on known coronavirus treatments, Joe Rogan being astonished when the curtain was pulled back and he saw the synchronized news...etc etc. Perhaps God wants the USA to stay around a little longer for his use. That would be good.

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Nobody is wondering why the Lord Jesus Christ will do the last scorched earth and make it final do they? I wonder if Trump will step back and acknowledge he was deceived with Coronavirus and treatment. I think that would help him, not hurt him. Stop promoting "vaccines" for such a mild infection.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond