Classics cars thread

moparguy

So, technically, it's not a car ...

Who cares?

attachment.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4I2myOXCTkY

Dodge power wagon, '50s vintage. Yes, the swivel frame option is a stock option in at least some of them.

john w

Hall of Fame
While buying a new Toyota Celica for my wife, I asked God if it be His will, I'd really like to have a Toyota MR2. I forgot I asked God for one, but one year later I had an identical car to the one I looked at. It was one year old, black with only 14000 miles on it. I made what I thought was a low ball offer on it an the dealer took it without hesitation. They were asking $11,999 and I offered them $9000. I asked why they took the offer and they told me they had sold the car about 5 times but each time it was returned when the buyer found out how much insurance was. I kick myself daily for ever trading it in many years later. Fortunately, I have another blessing from God that I will not ever trade in.

I have a Toyota MR2 Spyder. This is my former car, which chicks dug, partly cuz it had an FM radio:

F183-Ford-1967-Country-Squire-Station-Wagon-7G74H134762_SCD_900.jpg

musterion

You mean like this?

1968_dodge_charger_-_black_-_fvr_2_.jpg

That's the one. BLADE helped but ever since I saw BULLITT, this has been my fav. Saw one locally a few years back in all dark bronze. It was quite eye catching. I tell my wife every now and then that I want the above for my birthday but she just shakes her head and says how evil it looks. I just smile and say, 'Yeah...I know." But it's not like I'm driving this:

18lnlx9eyztxrpng.png

Though I would.

Then I'd cruise by Jimmy Brolin's house. :chuckle:

I have a Toyota MR2 Spyder. This is my former car, which chicks dug, partly cuz it had an FM radio:

F183-Ford-1967-Country-Squire-Station-Wagon-7G74H134762_SCD_900.jpg

My first three cars, two Karmann Ghias and an MGB, didn't have an FM radio. My MGB didn't have a radio and my first Karmann Ghia had a AM / shortwave / longwave radio.

Eeset

LIFETIME MEMBER
I owned this once. If you look closely at the front grill you will see a hole through which a hand crank could be inserted to start the engine if your battery was too low to turn over the engine.
false

The Berean

I saw this Pontiac Bonneville for sale a few days ago. It seems kind of pricey. The interior is in good condition.

Bonneville1a_zpsb2a5f734.jpg

Bonneville2a_zps5e7c6c68.jpg

Bonneville3a_zps3feba1a0.jpg