Claim atheism, loose rights.

jzeidler

To claim atheism you forfeit the ability to claim inalienable rights for yourself. See, our founding fathers knew the truth that our rights don't come from the government, ourself, or a king. Our rights come from God. To deny the existence of God you loose the source of your rights. Thus, not giving you a foundation upon which to stand on them. This then allows anyone to take your rights away from you.

Atheism is more dangerous to our freedom and our republic than we give it credit.

Atheism has a possibility of being a danger because it has no grounding to claim inalienable rights. If rights are given by the state they can take them away at any time and if rights are given by self someone more powerful can take them away. But if rights are given by God then no one has the ability to take rights away.

Greg Jennings

To claim atheism you forfeit the ability to claim inalienable rights for yourself. See, our founding fathers knew the truth that our rights don't come from the government, ourself, or a king. Our rights come from God. To deny the existence of God you loose the source of your rights. Thus, not giving you a foundation upon which to stand on them. This then allows anyone to take your rights away from you.

Atheism is more dangerous to our freedom and our republic than we give it credit.

Guys I can't correct somebody else on this whole "the founding fathers were all Christians!" hogwash again. Somebody else do it this time

jzeidler

Claim atheism, loose rights.

Guys I can't correct somebody else on this whole "the founding fathers were all Christians!" hogwash again. Somebody else do it this time

Where did I say they were all Christians? All I'm saying is that rights came from a creator, not humans or human government.

exminister

That wouldn't be me. But I will be a grammar nazi and correct the thread title

Claim atheism, lose rights

Loose is what you do to untie a rope knot. Lose is when you cannot find said rope.

:carryon:

Quetzal

Quite a stretch. I disagree.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

Atheism has a possibility of being a danger because it has no grounding to claim inalienable rights. If rights are given by the state they can take them away at any time and if rights are given by self someone more powerful can take them away. But if rights are given by God then no one has the ability to take rights away.

Can I quote this ? Good post

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
That wouldn't be me. But I will be a grammar nazi and correct the thread title

Claim atheism, lose rights

Loose is what you do to untie a rope knot. Lose is when you cannot find said rope.

:carryon:

I meant to say that about loose and lose - I see others do that

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
To claim atheism you forfeit the ability to claim inalienable rights for yourself. .............
You are right is the sense I believe you mean to convey this message, yet you need to add detail, as it is, some are going to assume you are speaking for the nature of governments.