john w

Hall of Fame
I am the front runner in these overrated categories:

wacko of the year 2016

meanest of the year 2016

maddest of the year 2016

catholic hater* of the year 2016
___
*"Loaded", inappropriate classification/adjective-no member of the boc should be a Catholic "hater." My biological family are all RCO members.

Last edited:

Amazing Grace

Yes, you must be "loaded". No members of the boc should be "haters" of anyone. You are the biggest hater of Catholics on this forum, yet you excuse yourself,in this instance, because your "biological" family is Catholic?
You win the top three categories, hands down, but are immediately disqualified from category four.

Fraud.

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, you must be "loaded".
No, I'm not.I'm out of Toad.

No members of the boc should be "haters" of anyone.

Agreed. And? You missed the category. Pay attention: "Catholic hater"
You are the biggest hater of Catholics on this forum, yet you excuse yourself,in this instance, because your "biological" family is Catholic?
No, I'm not. See how that works? You missed it-again. Chrys put the label "hater." I merely pointed out that I do not hate Catholics-just their satanic doctrine; I hate my biological family? Made up.

I know that's quite deep....Chew slowly...

You win the top three categories, hands down, but are immediately disqualified from category four.

Fraud.

Thanks, and thanks for checkin' in, "Einstein." I'm sure the TOL members/Chrys will weigh, your "weigh in," being in the bleachers/stands, as you are, booing/hissing at, the players, critiquing the troops/soldiers.

And you can't pull off that "fraud" charge, as I do, Deb. Practice it, a few more times, and come back later. I will teach you some pointers.

I know, I know....."Johnny," not "Jack." Speaking of Jack Daniels....And you are "off limits" in contacting me-your TOL loophole/end run, is now officially closed. Can you dig it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.