Christ's Color???

Letsargue

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION], I'm waiting for you to post the bible verses backing your claim.

The ""F-I-R-S-T"" Holy ""Scriptures"" WERE Written By B-L-A-C-K-S. You Don't have them Any Longer!! - You Just have the Scriptures written By Blacks AND A-L-B-I-N-O-S!!!

Of Course the Scriptures YOU HAVE N-O-W IS FOR The Phony Believing FOOLS!!!

((((( READ the Scriptures and LOOK AT THEM With YOUR Spiritual Eyes ))))), ""B-U-T"" - Your Spiritual Eyes are (( CARNAL MINDED N-O-W ))!!!!!! The People Of Your "Old Earth" Cannot SEE The N-E-W -- E-A-R-T-H!!!!!! -- S-O-O Just Keep Your False Knowledge With YOU and Spit of the WHITE'TRUTH / ""CHRIST"", Christ IS THE TRUTH!!! -- ((( """""John 14:6 KJV""""" )))!!!!!!!!!! - Christ's T-R-U-T-H IS WHITE Not a LIE / BLACK, not the Color White or Black But the ""TRUTH"" OF GOD!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

theophilus

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

The ""F-I-R-S-T"" Holy ""Scriptures"" WERE Written By B-L-A-C-K-S. You Don't have them Any Longer!! - You Just have the Scriptures written By Blacks AND A-L-B-I-N-O-S!!!

Can you show the bible verses to back THIS claim?

No. You cannot.

That leaves you posting fabrications and imaginations.

May the Lord rebuke you.

May His Holy Spirit work repentance leading to salvation in you.

I pray to this end for you.

Letsargue

Can you show the bible verses to back THIS claim?

No. You cannot.

That leaves you posting fabrications and imaginations.

May the Lord rebuke you.

May His Holy Spirit work repentance leading to salvation in you.

I pray to this end for you.

Neither CAN YOU OR Any Other Phony Know-it-all S-H-O-W Scriptures THAT SAYS Y-E-S ( O-R-) N-O To A-N-Y // A-N-Y Scriptures You STOOP HEADED Know-it-all!!!!!! -- ((((( SHOW The Scriptures That SAYS I'M "W-R-O-N-G )))))"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There Ain't A-N-Y Either WAY!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FARES!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

theophilus

Neither CAN YOU OR Any Other Phony Know-it-all S-H-O-W Scriptures THAT SAYS Y-E-S ( O-R-) N-O To A-N-Y // A-N-Y Scriptures You STOOP HEADED Know-it-all!!!!!! -- ((((( SHOW The Scriptures That I'M "W-R-O-N-G )))))"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FARES!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

So then, where do YOU get the information you are posting since you just said none of it is in the Bible?

Adam AND Eve WAS "BLACK", And SO Were A-L-L Their Children Except Their "ALBINOS"!!!
Black Gives Birth to BLACKS - Except Their A-L-B-I-N-O!!!!

Moses was BLACK!!! The Twelve PLUS Apostles Were BLACK!!!!

:think:

truthjourney

(((R-E-A-D IT))) from THE BOOK!!!

Acts 17:26 He made also of one blood every nation of men, to dwell upon all the face of the earth -- having ordained times before appointed, and the bounds of their dwellings

Neither CAN YOU OR Any Other Phony Know-it-all S-H-O-W Scriptures THAT SAYS Y-E-S ( O-R-) N-O To A-N-Y // A-N-Y Scriptures You STOOP HEADED Know-it-all!!!!!! -- ((((( SHOW The Scriptures That SAYS I'M "W-R-O-N-G )))))"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A FARES!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

theophilus

Maybe you should change your username from Letsargue to LetsRant?

You can't/don't argue.

You just throw out ideas with no backing. Anyone can spew nonsense.

???

Letsargue

So then, where do YOU get the information you are posting since you just said none of it is in the Bible?

YOU C-A-N'-T Believe GOD / CHRIST;;; - SO You Certainly Will N-e-v-e-r Believe ME, even If I Tell What God Said, NOT IN A ""PARABLE""!! - ""Parables"" Are ALL You Phonies EVER USE!!! -- Look Up Parable / Parables in the BIBLE!!!!!!!!! Then Quote Something TO Any FOOL!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

theophilus

YOU C-A-N'-T Believe GOD / CHRIST;;; - SO You Certainly Will N-e-v-e-r Believe ME, even If I Tell What God Said, NOT IN A ""PARABLE""!! - ""Parables"" Are ALL You Phonies EVER USE!!! -- Look Up Parable / Parables in the BIBLE!!!!!!!!! Then Quote Something TO Any FOOL!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

You still didn't answer my question.

???

Letsargue

You still didn't answer my question.

???

(((((((((( LIKE I SAID, )))))))))), ""The Bible IS Filled With PARABLES"":!!!!!!!! - Parables Are ALL You Phonies E-v-e-r USE!!!!!!!!!!!

God / Christ IS ""Spiritual"", and The Bible is hardly Nothing BUT ""Carnal Wording""!!!! -- God Lets "HIS PEOPLE" SEE The "Spiritual TRUTH" ///// "CHRIST"!!!!!! -- Never Any FOOLS!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

It's all coming from the voices in his own deranged mind. Or, what's left of it? You can't reason with the insane. The man has spent time in a mental facility.

theophilus

(((((((((( LIKE I SAID, )))))))))), ""The Bible IS Filled With PARABLES"":!!!!!!!! - Parables Are ALL You Phonies E-v-e-r USE!!!!!!!!!!!

God / Christ IS ""Spiritual"", and The Bible is hardly Nothing BUT ""Carnal Wording""!!!! -- God Lets "HIS PEOPLE" SEE The "Spiritual TRUTH" ///// "CHRIST"!!!!!! -- Never Any FOOLS!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

I just reported your post for your blasphemy.

God's word is inspired, inerrant and infallible. It is His revelation of Himself to us. For you to call it "carnal" is blasphemy of the highest order...but your blasphemy is forgivable.

Even Jesus quoted scripture...the same scriptures we live by and obey.

Prov. 30:5 Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
6 Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Most ALL The Bible was the TRUTH / Christ (( E-X-C-E-PT For the COLOR /// C-O-L-O-R // C-O-L-O-R OF MAN!!!!!!!!!

The (( ""A-l-b-i-n-o-s"" )) Did Not Want to be B-L-A-C-K or Have Black Children, SOOO THEY Had Children Together, "Before Marriage" Even Began!!!!!! -- Giving Birth WAS THE MARRIAGE THEN!!!!! -- ""Marriage / Merged /// M-e-r-g-e-r"" /// Together!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

Be careful Letsargue, those Albinos you speak of may be reading your posts and hold them against you later at your trial?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Letsargue's church got him placed in a mental Institution for a period of time. The Albinos may have him placed there for life. They're a mean lot! They're very vindictive.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Christ's Color???

All You White People who Are OR Are Not Christians, H-O-W are You White??
A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( """"A-L-B-I-N-O-S"""" ))!!!! - What is an "ALBINO"???

What Color is The Heavenly BEINGS, White OR Black??

HEAVENLY WHITE I-S The "TRUTH"; Christ is the "White /// Truth", But Is that the Color WHITE?? -- ((((( N--O-O-O )))))!!!!!!!!

SO, What Color is Heaven AND The Heaven Saints??? ---- They Are ""Christ / Truth / God / Heaven""!!!!
Tell Me NOW; - Are You White OR Black?????

NOW W-H-A-T?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

The state of Arizona was known at one time to have a tribe of "Giant Albinos" with only one eye in their forehead. They were 20 feet tall and had tusks for teeth. Luckily, they were Vegetarians. That was about ten thousand years ago.

Letsargue

I just reported your post for your blasphemy.

God's word is inspired, inerrant and infallible. It is His revelation of Himself to us. For you to call it "carnal" is blasphemy of the highest order...but your blasphemy is forgivable.

Even Jesus quoted scripture...the same scriptures we live by and obey.

Prov. 30:5 Every word of God is tested;
He is a shield to those who take refuge in Him.
6 Do not add to His words
Or He will reprove you, and you will be proved a liar.

GOOD D-E-A-L!!!!
You A-N-D ((( G.M. ))) Are NOW On The Same Side!!

So Just Stay Where HE I-S, He's IN Satan'e Place, WHERE I PUT H-I-M!!!!!!
Wait Until You Open Your Cursed Eyes IN HELL!!!!! -- I ""WILL"" LAUGH!!!!!
((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - That Won't BE
LONG!!!!!!!!!

((((( DONE I HOPE )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
GOOD D-E-A-L!!!!
You A-N-D ((( G.M. ))) Are NOW On The Same Side!!

So Just Stay Where HE I-S, He's IN Satan'e Place, WHERE I PUT H-I-M!!!!!!
Wait Until You Open Your Cursed Eyes IN HELL!!!!! -- I ""WILL"" LAUGH!!!!!
((( Proverbs 1:26 KJV )))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - That Won't BE
LONG!!!!!!!!!

((((( DONE I HOPE )))))!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

Bye, for now.

theophilus

Psalm 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,
A very present help in trouble.
2 Therefore we will not fear, though the earth should change
And though the mountains slip into the heart of the sea;
3 Though its waters roar and foam,
Though the mountains quake at its swelling pride.

Col. 3:3 For you have died and your life is hidden with Christ in God.

You can't touch this!

:)