Christ's Color???

Letsargue

Christ's Color???

All You White People who Are OR Are Not Christians, H-O-W are You White??
A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( """"A-L-B-I-N-O-S"""" ))!!!! - What is an "ALBINO"???

What Color is The Heavenly BEINGS, White OR Black??

HEAVENLY WHITE I-S The "TRUTH"; Christ is the "White /// Truth", But Is that the Color WHITE?? -- ((((( N--O-O-O )))))!!!!!!!!

SO, What Color is Heaven AND The Heaven Saints??? ---- They Are ""Christ / Truth / God / Heaven""!!!!
Tell Me NOW; - Are You White OR Black?????

NOW W-H-A-T?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

theophilus

Rev. 7:9 After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; 10 and they cry out with a loud voice, saying,

“Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb.”

Pretty sure they ain't all white people Paul, David.

:chuckle:

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
There are only different shades of melanin in all people.

Adam and Eve, then Shem, Ham, Japheth and their wives are the ancestors of all mankind.

Letsargue

COULD YOU SPEAK UP?

The F-I-R-S-T Men a-n-d ALL Tribes a-n-d Governments WERE ""BLACK""!!!!! - There Has NEVER Been Any People On Earth BUT BLACK People!! -- They Had Some ""ALBINOS"", and THE "ALBINOS" Got Together And Formed Their OWN WHITE Civilization!! -- Thus ALL White Men are ""ALBINOS""!!!

TAKE IT OR LEAVE (( ""I-T"" ))!!!!!!!!! -- None of You Know who YOU ARE ANYHOW!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

serpentdove

BANNED
Banned
A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( """"A-L-B-I-N-O-S"""" ))!!!!
Did they let you use that photo for your passport?
puppet.gif
2 Ti 1:7

image.php

Letsargue

I'm going to show you a picture and you just say the first word that pops into your head (2 Ti 1:7).
therapy.gif

Spoiler
Wjfp.jpg

YOU'ALL Can't Answer A-n-y-t-h-i-n-g With TRUTH // CHRIST!!!!!!!

AGAIN!!!!!
Christ's Color???

All You White People who are or are Not Christians, H-O-W are You White??
A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( ""A-L-B-I-N-O-S"" ))!!!! - What is an "ALBINO"???

HEAVENLY WHITE I-S The "TRUTH"; Christ is the "White /// Truth", But Is that the Color WHITE?? -- ((((( N--O-O-O )))))!!!!!!!!

SO, What Color is Heaven AND The Heaven Saints??? ---- They Are ""Christ / Truth / God / Heaven""!!!!

NOW W-H-A-T?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516 // (( 082616 ))

Letsargue

There are only different shades of melanin in all people.

Adam and Eve, then Shem, Ham, Japheth and their wives are the ancestors of all mankind.

Adam AND Eve WAS "BLACK", And SO Were A-L-L Their Children Except Their "ALBINOS"!!!
Black Gives Birth to BLACKS - Except Their A-L-B-I-N-O!!!!

Moses was BLACK!!! The Twelve PLUS Apostles Were BLACK!!!!

Most A-L-L The History Given ((( ARE Nothing BUT LIES ))) by The Blacks who Wanted TO BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! Know NothingS!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

theophilus

Adam AND Eve WAS "BLACK", And SO Were A-L-L Their Children Except Their "ALBINOS"!!!
Black Gives Birth to BLACKS - Except Their A-L-B-I-N-O!!!!

Moses was BLACK!!! The Twelve PLUS Apostles Were BLACK!!!!

Most A-L-L The History Given ((( ARE Nothing BUT LIES ))) by The Blacks who Wanted TO BE WHITE!!!!!!!!!

PROVE ME WRONG!!! Know NothingS!!!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

Paul,David -

You have the bible verses to back up your claim, right?

Please post them.

Letsargue

Paul,David -

You have the bible verses to back up your claim, right?

Please post them.

Most ALL The Bible was the TRUTH / Christ (( E-X-C-E-PT For the COLOR /// C-O-L-O-R // C-O-L-O-R OF MAN!!!!!!!!!

The (( ""A-l-b-i-n-o-s"" )) Did Not Want to be B-L-A-C-K or Have Black Children, SOOO THEY Had Children Together, "Before Marriage" Even Began!!!!!! -- Giving Birth WAS THE MARRIAGE THEN!!!!! -- ""Marriage / Merged /// M-e-r-g-e-r"" /// Together!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 082616

musterion

Christ's Color???

All You White People who Are OR Are Not Christians, H-O-W are You White??
A-L-L White Men A-R-E (( """"A-L-B-I-N-O-S"""" ))!!!! - What is an "ALBINO"???

NOW W-H-A-T?????

PAUL, DAVID -- 082516

Interesting post, whitey.

theophilus

[MENTION=4932]Letsargue[/MENTION],

This is for you:

"Did Moses Marry a Black Woman?"

Moses, a Jew, apparently married a black African and was approved by God.

We learn in Numbers that “Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman” (Num. 12:1). A Cushite is from Cush, a region south of Ethiopia, where the people are known for their black skin. We know this because of Jeremiah 13:23: “Can the Ethiopian [the same Hebrew word translated “Cushite” in Numbers 12:1] change his skin or the leopard his spots? Then also you can do good who are accustomed to do evil.” Attention is drawn to the difference of the skin of the Cushite people.

In his book From Every People and Nation: A Biblical Theology of Race, Daniel Hays writes that Cush “is used regularly to refer to the area south of Egypt, and above the cataracts on the Nile, where a Black African civilization flourished for over two thousand years. Thus it is quite clear that Moses marries a Black African woman” (71).

In response to Miriam’s criticism, God does not get angry at Moses; he gets angry at Miriam. The criticism has to do with Moses’ marriage and Moses’ authority. The most explicit statement relates to the marriage: “Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman.” Then God strikes Miriam with leprosy. Why? Consider this possibility. In God’s anger at Miriam, Moses’ sister, God says in effect, “You like being light-skinned Miriam? I’ll make you light-skinned.” So we read, “When the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, like snow” (Num. 12:10)

God says not a critical word against Moses for marrying a black Cushite woman. But when Miriam criticizes God’s chosen leader for this marriage God strikes her skin with white leprosy. If you ever thought black was a biblical symbol for uncleanness, be careful; a worse white uncleanness could come upon you.

~John Piper

https://9marks.org/article/did-moses-marry-black-woman/