Christians Should Vote

Christians Should Vote

• Total voters

journey

I personally think that Christians have a duty to vote. Our vote effects the health and welfare of our children and our way of life.

Letsargue

I vote. Also I work at a polling place. It is one of my freedoms and I mean to exercise it.

Y-E-S!!! Of Course!!!!

You Work in and With "YOUR Government", Not Christ, T-H-E Government O-F The Kingdom Of Christ!!!!

(((( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316!!

Letsargue

Y-E-S!!! Of Course!!!!

You Work in and With "YOUR Government", Not Christ, T-H-E Government O-F The Kingdom Of Christ!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316!!

(((( Isaiah 9:6-7 KJV !!!!!!!!!!! ))))!!!!!!!! - That's The Truth, Not a LIE!!!!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!!! ))!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316!!!!!!

bybee

Y-E-S!!! Of Course!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316!!

Jesus did say render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's....
I live in the world and must do my part to make it a good place to be.

Letsargue

Jesus did say render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's....
I live in the world and must do my part to make it a good place to be.

You Left OUT, - "Render unto Christ that which is Christ's".

The Kingdom of God IS NOT "Caesar's"!!!!!!! BUT Christ's!!!!

YES!!, "Render" both; Caesar has his, And Christ has HIS, - (( Render ))?? -- "Reminder" // Remember !!!!!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S!! ))!!!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

YES!!, "Render" both; Caesar has his, And Christ has HIS, - (( Render ))?? -- "Reminder" // Remember !!!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316

Pay your taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
don't encourage idiots to vote

Oh but you should encourage them chrys: Tell them that this year that they have to vote in person at their respective precinct on Wednesday Nov. 9

On a serious note (I was being serious) : The Wall Street Journal has printed out a election calendar, look for your respective State on it, educate yourself as to the Christian/constitutional values that each candidate espouses and become politically active! (i.e. at least vote if nothing else).

http://graphics.wsj.com/elections/2016/calendar/

bybee

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316

I didn't leave it out. You're a Christian so I assumed you knew it.

Letsargue

Pay your taxes !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Christ said for Us To "Obey" The Laws of the Country we live in. - We are to Pay the Taxes if that is their Law. -- There IS NO Law Concerning Voting. - SO you can Vote OR Not Vote According to the Law of the Country, SO Don't Vote by God's LAW!!

(( Watch Your N-E-W-S ))!!!!

PAUL, DAVID -- 021316

john w

Hall of Fame
Philippians 3 KJV

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ: 21 who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto his glorious body, according to the working whereby he is able even to subdue all things unto himself.

I am not eligible to vote, as I am not a citizen of this world. I also cannot be involved in the affairs of a foreign country, as ambassadors are not to be involved in the affairs, "politics," of a foreign country:

2 Corinthians 5 KJV

20 Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ’s stead, be ye reconciled to God.

I know, I know....Boo!!!!.....Hiss!!!!!................My dear, misguided MAD wacko, John W!!!!.....Don't you care........................?!!!!

Cricket....Cricket....Cricket...............

journey

Voting involves all of our freedoms, including:

Freedom of religion
Freedom of speech
Freedom of assembly
And the list goes on for Christians.

I think that Christians take many of our freedoms for granted. How about sharing the Gospel of the Grace of God and gathering to worship? Books have been written on this subject. Voting impacts our laws, past and future. In short, voting impacts every facet of life. Christians can and should try to make our society a better and more moral place to live in. I think that the opposition loves it when Christians don't vote.

OCTOBER23

Who wanted to Vote for Bush last time

and who wants to Vote for Trump now.

It will probably be the LAST TRUMP you ever Hear before the End of the USA comes.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
• “Murder, considered a crime when people commit it singly, is transformed into a virtue when they do it en masse.”
~ St. Cyprian (200AD – 258AD)

• “We who formerly hated and murdered one another now live together and share the same table. We pray for our enemies and try to win those who hate us.”
~ Justin the Martyr (100AD – 165AD)

• “It is absolutely forbidden to repay evil with evil.”
~ Tertullian (160AD – 220AD

• “Hitherto I have served you as a soldier; allow me now to become a soldier to God. Let the man who is to serve you receive your donative. I am a soldier of Christ; it is not permissible for me to fight.”
~ Martin of Tours (315AD – 397AD)

• “Christians, instead of arming themselves with swords, extend their hands in prayer.”
~ Athanasius of Alexandria (293AD – 373AD)

• The Christian poor are “an army without weapons, without war, without bloodshed, without anger, without defilement.”
~ Clement of Alexandria (150AD – 214AD)

• “I do not wish to be a ruler. I do not strive for wealth. I refuse offices connected with military command.”
~ Tatian of Assyria (died around 185AD)

• “Above all Christians are not allowed to correct by violence sinful wrongdoings.”

• “The Christian does not hurt even his enemy.”
~ Tertullian (160AD – 220AD)

• “None of us offers resistance when he is seized, or avenges himself for your unjust violence, although our people are numerous and plentiful…it is not lawful for us to hate, and so we please God more when we render no requital for injury…we repay your hatred with kindness.”
~ St. Cyprian, Bishop of Carthage (died 258AD)

• “We Christians are a peaceful race…for it is not in war, but in peace, that we are trained.”

• “Only without the sword can the Christian wage war: the Lord has abolished the sword.”
~ Tertullian (160AD – 220AD)

• “You cannot demand military service of Christians any more than you can of priests. We do not go forth as soldiers with the Emperor even if he demands this.”
~ Origen (185AD – 254AD)

http://enemylove.com/40-early-church-quotes-on-violence-enemy-love-patriotism/
Christians Should Vote

The kind of Christianity described by its early leaders bears little or no resemblance to what now passes for Christianity in America in the 21stC!

Despite the New Testament's clear teachings concerning violence, allegiances and extending love to our enemies, modern Christianity in America has been effectively co-opted, pushed these principles aside and firmly adopted a decidedly "secular" approach to these topics!

Last edited: