Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Gurucam

The physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not Lord.

2000 odd years ago people discerned and communed with this physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, through flesh. Then the following instruction was given 2000 odd year old ago:

2 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

Hope that you are not wasting your time waiting on this physical Jesus. Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is the Spirit 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus.

Also, we are told that, one can blaspheme this physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus and one shall be forgiven:

Matthews: 12 KJV N.T.
32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

Only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus is Lord. In this Spirit only format, Jesus is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love. One has to discern and commune with this Jesus, through one's own heart or spirit.

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T.
35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.
(note that the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus is not Lord)

2 Corinthians: 3 King James Version (KJV)
17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

John: 16 King James Version (KJV)
7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

The coming of the Spirit of Truth, immediately after the crucifixion and rise to spirit heaven of the physical Jesus, was the second coming of Jesus. Jesus is the Truth.

In his first coming Jesus was the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man. In Jesus' second coming He is in a Spirit only format. He is the Spirit of Truth. He is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

In order to discern and commune with the Spirit Jesus one must be converted. To be converted is a very specific transformation, mentioned in the KJV N.T.. It involves awakening to or becoming aware of, one's own heart or spirit:

Matthew: 18 KJV N.T.
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

Traditional Christians simply egotistically read 'to be converted' to mean converted to Christianity according to their (parroting slogans) idea. They did not seek out the actual passage/path to being converted and so, they missed out 'big time'.

The following confirms what it means to be converted and also reiterate the benefits of being converted:

Matthews: 13 KJV N.T.
10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

The passage or path to being converted is an individual transformation. This is to be transformed from having, a heart that is waxed gross, and ears that are dull of hearing, and eyes that are closed to: having a heart that are no longer waxed gross. This is to awaken to one's own heart/spirit. This is to be converted from being a natural man to being a spiritual man, while in a physical human body.

The above gives rise to ears that are no longer dull of hearing and eyes that are no longer closed. This is the awaken to and the bringing 'on line' of the intuitive faculties of one's own heart/spirit. This enables one to discern the things of God:

1 Corinthians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.

Only after achieving the above transformation can one commune with Jesus and only then, Jesus can heal (save and deliver) one. It is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love who heals. This is Jesus in His Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, format. One can reach and commune with this Spirit only through one's own heart or spirit.

After being converted one's heart/spirit is no longer 'waxed gross' (covered over). Then one can and must search one's heart or spirit and commune with the Spirit of Jesus within one's own heart/spirit:

Romans: 8 KJV N.T.
26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

And one must believe in the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

What the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do will require one to transgress the ten commandments. You are not a Christian if you do not routinely transgressed the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love (i.e. so as to unconditionally obey the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within your own heart/spirit). This is how Grace and Truth come to one:

John: 1 King James Version (KJV)
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The very clear instruction is to transgress the 'thou shall not covet' commandment and get new spouses, always, according to urging of spirit/love. Once one is awaken to one's own heart or spirit (i.e. converted), one must never have sex and/or procreate in a spiritless/loveless union. The instruction is one must freely have sex and/or procreate in spirit/love unions. This is how one stops bringing forth 'children of the flesh' and starts bringing forth 'children of God' (Jesus and God want to fill the world with only children of God, without children of the flesh):

Romans: 7 KJV N.T.
4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death

. . . do not be fooled.

Do not let false prophets and false spying brethren, misled you. One of the aims of false prophets, is to return Christians to esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments. This is totally corrupt. Christians have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

False prophets and false spying brethren will use all kinds of divine sounding reasons to misled you. . . . don't let them succeed:

Galatians: 2 KJV N.T.
4 And that because of false brethren unawares brought in, who came in privily to spy out our liberty which we have in Christ Jesus, that they might bring us into bondage
(under the ten commandments)

The liberty which we have in Christ is given to those who have converted (i.e. become spiritually aware). This is 'the God given' liberty to transgress the ten commandments. This is given so that converted persons can be led, unconditionally into all of their works, by the Spirit of Jesus/ Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

Precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/ Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of us to know, pray for, say and do, is discerned within each of our own hearts or spirits.

Bondage refers to esteeming, using, promoting and/or invoking the ten commandments, even in the slightest way. Christians do not esteem, use, promote and/or invoke the ten commandments, even in the slightest way. :

Galatians: 5 King James Version (KJV)
1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death

. . . a billion strong traditional Christians esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments in some way or the other. They are grossly misled. They are O.T. people. They are Old Mosaic people. They are not N.T. people. They are not New people in Christ. They are not Christians. They are not among the chosen few.

Matthew: 22 King James Version (KJV)
14 For many are called, but few are chosen.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Now societies must be N.T. people to survive. O.T. people are totally out.

Now societies must be N.T. people to survive. O.T. people are totally out.

Recently, heavenly bodies (i.e. the sum, moon planets etc.) have entered a new realignment. This has increased consciousness/grace on the surface of earth.

This has changed the dominating reality on the surface of earth. This is converting more spiritual dead people to spiritual awareness. This is also increasing the spiritual awareness of all previously spiritually aware people on earth.

Both hate and love arise from the spirits of people. Both will be expressed on earth with increased spirit power of individuals. The more powerful expression of love will totally enhance the world. Love is the essential fabric of the Spirit of Jesus.

Although the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love is discerned within one's own heart/spirit, so is hate:

Mark: 7 KJV N.T.
21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders,

Those whose heart/spirit actualization is anchored on the Spirit of Jesus who is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love need no management.

However those whose heart/spirit actualization is not anchored on the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love are simply open to hateful acts. They will be easily move into hateful acts. These hateful act will be motivated by their stored latent past impressions which are held in their respective hearts or spirits. These resulted from their impression/assessment of their experiences, which include their perceptions of being advantaged, discriminated upon, oppressed, etc.

These latent impression will give rise to hate and vengeance because these people are with out communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And physical expression of hate will increase, powerfully.

The old status quo and old systems (all of which are flesh/letter/law/Old Testament in nature), would not be able to cope.

Eloquent speeches, use of fear tactics, treat of physical death, physical punishment on earth and in hell, etc. would not deter this expression of hate. These techniques operate through left brain logical/intellectual reasoning. In the current reality people are driven by right brain intuitive awareness and increased fearlessness.

Our only buffer for this new transformation was for more people to become converted, then actualized in their capacity to embrace, esteem, use, promote and evoke the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus. This is the essence of the N.T. These people soweth to the Spirit.

The sad fact is that from among all who seek God through the O.T. and the N.T., only a few actually know truth and so achieved the above actualization. Therefore only a few did not and/or will not err and be chosen.

Billions (traditional Christians, Jews and others) remained under the O.T. (including the ten commandments) and/or the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. These billions of people soweth to the flesh:

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (including children of God, like Isaac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael).
6 But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not in the oldness of the letter.

Galatians: 6 King James Version (KJV)
7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Separation will be as follows:

Matthews: 25 KJV N.T.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand (i.e. those people who soweth to Spirit, N.T. people): Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand (i.e. those people who soweth to flesh, O.T. people): Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The world wide reality can no longer be held together under physicality (i.e under 'seen' and temporal ideals and laws). These old system conformed to management ideas of the Old Testament.

Management of the world is now 'not seen' through the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus who is totally supported by Angels who are Heavenly bodies, i.e. the sun, moon planets etc. These heavenly bodies have predicatively realigned to significantly increase consciousness/Grace on the surface of earth. This has totally empowered the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus on the surface of earth. And totally changed the Age from O.T. to N.T.

For humans on earth 2000 odd years have passed but for Jesus, Just 2 days have passed, since He came to earth to dismiss the O.T. and established the N.T. on earth.

2 Peter: 3 KJV N.T.
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Jesus (and the Mayans) knew, 2000 odd years ago, that the N.T./Spirit Age would come to the surface of earth, at this time. Jesus' gave spiritually dead people a 2000 odd earth years, warning and window of opportunity, to become converted and in Christ, so as to inherit the surface of earth, in the current N.T./Spirit Age on earth. The fullness of time is at hand.

The world wide reality has now entered a Spiritual Age. Now 'not seen' and eternal ideals and laws are required to manage the New Age. This Age must conform to management ideas of the New Testament.

The sad fact is the the old guard cannot conform to the new requirement. At best, a short time is left for them to become converted and 'babes' in Christ. However leaders must be 'adults' in Christ. Old leaders are not likely to humble themselves.

Societies who do not or cannot relinquish their O.T. ideas and adopt N.T. ideas will perish.

Many mistakenly believe that Jesus is returning to re-implement the O.T. He is not. Jesus is already here as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus. And He is already ruling over the N.T. Age that is now, 'full blown', on the surface of earth.

Egoists and others who did not hear will feel.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Among those who sought God through the O.T. and N.T. approaches:

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has been available since the physical, 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus was crucified and rose to spirit heaven. This was 2000 odd years ago. In this format Jesus is Lord. He is the 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

However, for the past 2000 odd years, this Spirit Jesus rule only among the minority.

For the past 2000 odd years the physical 'seen' and temporal son of man Jesus and the O.T. dominated on earth, especially among all people whose path to God centered (even in the least way) on the ideals of the O.T. and N.T.. The actual New Testament (the New covenant) was not recognized, esteemed, used, promoted and/or invoked among these billions of people.

Also during the past 2000 odd years, both O.T. people and N.T. could live and function on the surface of earth. This period was predestined by Jesus, for the dead to be converted and to drop the O.T. and the physical Jesus and come, totally, onto the actual N.T. (the New covenant). The N.T. and the New covenant centers totally and only, on the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus.

This opportunity has all but closed. Now only authentic N.T. people can function and live on the surface of earth. The fullness of time is at hand. The rule of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is at hand . . . resulting from increased consciousness/grace on earth.

Fact is there is no physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. There is only the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. The physical Jesus was a one time sign ('seen' and temporal).

39 But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:

The coming to earth of Jesus, in a human physical form was a sign given to spiritually dead people. After this the physical Jesus was crucified. Then the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus was made available. This latter Spirit presentation of Jesus, is the actual Lord. He is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. This Spirit Jesus is the only anchor of Christianity. Christianity is a spirit and Spirit tradition.

However for the past 2000 years the Angels did not fully support the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus on the surface of earth. Jesus had to wait on the Angles (who are the sun, moon, planets etc.) to come into a particular natural and predictable configuration.

These Angels recently came into an appropriate configuration. This increased consciousness/Grace on the surface of earth. This made the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus the total ruler on the Surface of earth. This is not a physical ruler-ship. This is totally spirit and Spirit based ruler-ship.

Now the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is ruling the surface of earth through the spirits (of converted) humans who believed in Jesus. To believe in Jesus is to be led into all of one's works by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned within one's own hearts or spirits. This defines an authentic Christian.

However now (also because of the unprecedented, ever increasing consciousness and grace on the surface of earth), many humans are becoming newly spiritually aware. If these newly spiritually aware people do not embrace, esteem, use, promote and invoke the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within their own heart or spirit, they will serve the spirit of hate.

This will give rise to increasing hate act/crimes on earth. This rising is already evident.

In addition to the above rising hate acts, there are others who were previously spiritually aware and not in Christ. Many of these were already serving the spirits of hate. Their hate acts will simply get more intense and numerous.

This will continue for a short period on earth, after which only those who serve the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, will be left on the surface of earth.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is generic and all pervading. It is branded as the Spirit of Jesus only for those who seek God through the O.T. and N.T.

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

For O.T. and N.T. people Jesus is a brand name for the Truth. For them the Spirit of Truth is the Spirit of Jesus.

The phrase, 'for he shall not speak of himself' conveys that the Spirit of Jesus who is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is never identified as the Spirit of Jesus.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love do not belong to any particular set of people, in any particular tradition, at any place or time. This phrase conveys that the Spirit of Truth is generic.

The chosen few who rise out of the Mosaic and the letter N.T. tradition to discern and embrace the Spirit of Truth will find that they do not hold a monopoly on the Spirit of Truth. Those who do not know this fact are not in communion with the Spirit of Truth.

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love existed since the beginning of time and will continue to exist for all eternity. However this Spirit was not accessible to people related to the O.T. and N.T. until the mysteries of God's kingdom was made available to the disciples.

Colossian: 1 KJV N.T.
26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

However the authentic generic Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love was always available on earth to many other peoples. These are people who did not come onto God through the ideas in the O.T. and N.T.. These are people in many old (indigenous and other) traditions on earth. They are not at all subject to 'dooms day' prophesies mentioned in the Bible.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love existed since the beginning of time and will continue to exist for all eternity. However this Spirit was not accessible to people related to the O.T. and N.T. (Abraham's people) until the mysteries of God's kingdom was made available to the disciples.

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:

10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?
11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

The above confirm, with absolute clarity, that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven was not revealed in the O.T. Also it was not revealed everywhere in the N.T. This mystery was revealed, by Jesus, only to the disciples, in very private session among only them.

This mystery is that: the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love brings All Truth and gives eternal life. And spiritually dead humans ('the dead') cannot have or use this mystery.

Additionally the mystery confirmed that, 'the (spiritually) dead' must be converted (become spiritually aware), then they become given to know this mystery of God's kingdom of heaven. This is the first fruit of the Holy Spirit.

The mystery also confirmed that up to that point, only the disciples were converted. Only they had the first fruit of the Holy Spirit. Only they were give (by God) to get and/or know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven. And indeed, only they were given this mystery because everyone else were 'the dead'.

Then the disciples were told to search each of their own hearts or spirits to commune with the 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And then be led into all their works, by this 'not seen' and eternal Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love.

This defined the previously hidden mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and the previously hidden path to Christianity. This is the only path to the Spirit of Truth who brings All Truth and giveth eternal life. This defines the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus which makes one free from the ten commandments.

This was missed by billions Abraham's people, i.e. those who use the O.T. and the N.T. for seeking God:

Matthew: 7 King James Version (KJV)
14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

This mystery was deliver by Jesus, only 2000 odd years ago, to only His disciples. Although this mystery existed for all eternity, this is the first time that this mystery was made available to those people of the O.T. and N.T. catchment (Abraham's people).

In fact this mystery including the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love was promised to Abraham and his seed before the advent of the physical Jesus on earth. This mystery (which defined the path to the promised Spirit) was delivered by Jesus, privately, to only the disciples, just 2000 odd years ago. Jesus also defined/detailed the promised Spirit and it's location. This made Jesus the messiah to Abraham's people and the one who fulfilled every thing related to the promise God made to Abraham and his seed.

Of course they (Abraham's people) did not recognize Jesus. They denied, persecuted, torture and crucified him:

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:

15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, was branded as the Spirit of Jesus exclusively for those people of the O.T. and N.T. catchment (i.e. Abraham's people).

However the generic Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love was and is, always available on earth to many other peoples. These are people who did not come onto God through the ideas in the O.T. and N.T.. These are people in many old (indigenous and other) traditions on earth. They are not at all subject to 'dooms day' prophesies mentioned in the Bible.

Dooms day prophesy in the KJV N.T., are exclusively for wicked, corrupt and disobedient people of Abraham generation. Those who enter heaven are the good, loving and 'obedient to the Spirit of Jesus' people of Abraham's generations

Abraham's generation were not and are not, the only people on earth. These other people used other paths to become aware of the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love. And they were and continue to be led into their works by the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, as discerned within each of their own hearts or spirit. These were and continue to be authentic Christians, even though they were not commonly known to be or called Christians.

They were Christians because they actually brought forth fruits onto God/fruits of Christianity.

Fact is, the billion strong traditional Christians were simply and misguidedly parroting slogans as their path to Christianity. Also they were unilaterally/arrogantly promoting that the repetition of slogans is the path Christianity. They held and promoted corruption as Christianity. The leaders of traditional Christianity were false prophets. The result is that many were called but few chose.

Matthew: 24 King James Version (KJV)
11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

However, all the while, these other people actually knew and practice the correct generic path to Christianity and they brought and continue to bring, forth fruits of God/fruits of Christianity. As a result of knowing and practicing the correct generic path to Christianity, these other people who never knew the physical Jesus, the O.T. or the N.T., were and continue to be authentic Christians. They were and continue to be, in Christ.

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof.

Being 'called' refers to people who sought to be to Christians from the O.T. and N.T. catchment. Jesus' prophesied that from these billions, only a few will know scriptures, not err and make it.

Inheriting the kingdom of God is not at all about parroting slogans. It is about bringing forth fruits of God. It is about transgressing the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love unconditionally. This is how one stops bringing forth fruits onto dead and start bringing forth fruits onto God.

1 John: 4 KJV N.T.
8 He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God (including children of God, like Isaac).
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death (including children of the flesh, like Ishmael).

7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Separation will be as follows:

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand (i.e. those people who soweth to Spirit, N.T. people): Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand (i.e. those people who soweth to flesh, O.T. people): Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

The above is how the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus will judge and divide people who seek God through the ideas in the O.T. and N.T. (i.e. Abraham's religion and peoples)

The Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, is universally the same. This Spirit existed for all eternity. It was made accessible to the first twelve people of Abraham's descendants, only 2000 odd years ago.

However this Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love was not hidden from none Abraham tribes. This Spirit was long known to and use by other peoples, in other traditions. This same Spirit had and continue to have other brand names among other people in other traditions.

It is only the different sects of Abrahamic people believe that they each hold the monopoly on God and the path to God. And only they all use violent and other devises of destructive confrontations (among themselves and others) to expand and promote their own beliefs. They are opposite to the meek.

Matthew: 5 King James Version (KJV)
5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The following is what it takes to be healed (saved and delivered) by Jesus:

The following is what it takes to be healed (saved and delivered) by Jesus:

The above speaks about the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven and who were given by God to get/know this mystery. One must get/know this mystery in order to be healed (saved and delivered) by Jesus. The above confirm that this mystery was given to those people only 2000 odd years ago and it was given only to Jesus' twelve disciples privately, among only them.

The question is why were only the disciples given to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven? The answer is that only the disciples were converted.

The following reveals why the masses (everyone except the disciples) were not given (not chosen by God) to get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven:

15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

To be converted means to have a heart/spirit that is no longer waxed gross and eyes that are no longer closed and ears that are no longer hard of hearing. The disciples had the above qualities and this enabled them to be chosen by God to get the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

To have a heart/spirit that is no longer waxed gross means that one's heart/spirit is not longer covered over. This is required because being healed by Jesus happens not through the physical Jesus but through the Spirit of Jesus. The Spirit of Jesus must be discerned and communed with through one's own heart/spirit. This requires one to have a heart/spirit that is not waxed gross (not covered over).

The above confirms that only after one has accomplish the above (conversion), one can be healed by Jesus. The question is how is this linked to being heals by Jesus?

This is linked to:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Based on the above, you want to soweth according to the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus. Only He is the Lord. This is to soweth to Spirit.

You do not want to soweth according to the physical 'seen' (flesh) and temporal son of man, Jesus. He is not the Lord. This is to soweth to the flesh Jesus. This is to soweth to flesh.

35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
44 It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body. There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.
47 The first man is of the earth, earthy: the second man is the Lord from heaven.

17 Now (since 2000 odd years ago) the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Seems that a billion strong traditional Christians have totally ignored the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal Son of God, Lord Jesus (who, according to the above KJV N.T. revelation is the Lord). They refuse to serve Spirit

Instead, these billion strong traditional Christians esteem, used, serve, promote and invoke the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus (who, according to the above KJV N.T. revelations, is not the Lord). They choose to serve flesh.

The billion strong traditional Christians refuse to recognize the follow request:

18 While we look not at the things which are seen, but at the things which are not seen: for the things which are seen are temporal; but the things which are not seen are eternal.

. . . yet the billion strong traditional Christians all believe that they are on the right (or chosen) side of the King . . . or they do not actually care.

Fact is, the King is the Jesus and he has two side. Jesus has a right or Spirit side and a left or flesh side.

Which side do you esteem?

Do you soweth to Jesus right/Spirit side or do you soweth to Jesus left/flesh side? Note carefully:

This is truth, a little before too late is the cry. It is for your edification and wise use.

Last edited:

Gurucam

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

1 Corinthians: 4 King James Version (KJV)
20 For the kingdom of God is not in word, but in power.

Put aside and forget the written scriptures. These are letters/words which killeth your spiritual actualization, through which you have the power to get All Truth directly and intuitively from the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through your own heart or spirit.

2 Corinthians: 3 KJV N.T.
6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Empower your self by seeking and communing ye, first with, the Spirit of Jesus, in God's kingdom of spirit heaven, within your own heart or spirit:

Matthew: 6 King James Version (KJV)
33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

The essential fabric of the will of God (the Holy Spirit) is Love:

8 He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

This is how you gain entry into God's kingdom of heaven. It is through power and not words (the written and spoken scriptures). This is through the power to commune with and be informed and guided by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through your own heart or spirit.

Gaining entry into God's kingdom of heaven has nothing to do with the physical spoken and physically written words in scriptures. Gaining entry into God's kingdom of heaven has every thing to do with achieving the above (spiritual) actualization and then becoming an adopted child of God by achieving live communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, through your own heart or spirit. And unconditionally obeying precisely what this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in ind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned through one's own heart/spirit.

The above is the Christian position, as clearly and literally confirmed in the KJV N.T.. Do not let any one confuse you, with other books and other ideas and other religions (like Judaism, Islam, etc.). Christians can and must stand alone with the KJV N.T.

7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

All Truth cannot and do not come through hearing and/or reading physical words.

. . . these mysteries, which I am sharing with you at this time were always literally recorded in the KJV N.T.. However, by will/grace of God, they were hidden (from the masses), until now. However, even now, only a few from among the billions who seek God through the ideas in the O.T. and N.T. (Abraham's people) will come onto these truths:

Matthews: 20 KJV N.T.
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many are called, but few chosen.

Fact is, one has to be given by God, like the disciples, to know these mysteries. If one is not given by God to know these things, one cannot discern and know them. One has to be converted (become aware of one's own heart/spirit) to be given by God to know these mysteries. If you cannot grasp these mysteries, know that you are not yet converted:

John: 6 KJV N.T.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.
66 From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him.
67 Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away?

Only the twelve disciples were given by God to follow Jesus, because only they were spiritually aware (i.e. converted). All others were 'the dead who would bury each other'. The converted are those who are awakened to/aware of, their own hearts/spirits. The dead' are those who are not awaken to/aware of, their own hearts or spirits:

Matthews: 8 KJV N.T.
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

'Follow me' is the instruction to the converted (the spiritually aware). These were only the disciples.

'Let the dead bury their dead' is the instruction for the 'not converted', i.e. the spiritually dead. These were everyone other than the disciples.

This division still remains on earth, among Abrahamic people. In fact Jesus expected only a few of them to achieve conversion and follow Him:

14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Most people are consumed with their mundane, 'treasures on earth' life and not at all concerned about the above, which is anchored on 'treasures in heaven' and bringing forth fruits of God:

Matthews: 21 KJV N.T.
43 Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof

Matthew 6 King James Version (KJV)
19 Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal:
20 But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:
21 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Our Holy KJV N.T. . . . what this Book says, it means:

Our Holy KJV N.T. . . . what this Book says, it means:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

In the above the Holy New Testament confirms the Christian position, as follows:

Jesus is the Truth and Jesus is only way to God for Christians. Jesus is the only one who makes intercession for Christian with God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Jesus makes this intercession on behalf of Christians through His Spirit.

It is very important to note that Jesus is the Truth because, the Spirit of Truth is mentioned in the following revelation of the Holy KJV N.T.:

Here the Holy KJV N.T. introduces the Spirit dimension to both Jesus and Christianity. In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. say that the Spirit of Truth brings All Truth. And this Spirit was made available to those people only after the crucifixion and rise to heaven of the physical Jesus.

The Holy KJV N.T says that Jesus rose to heaven clad only in His Spirit body. And that Spirit Jesus is Lord. The physical Jesus is not Lord:

The Holy KJV N.T. says that there was a physical Jesus who was from earth and was earthly and he is not the Lord. And there is a Spirit Jesus who is the Lord from heaven. The Holy KJV N.T. says that this latter Jesus is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

1 Stand fast therefore in the liberty wherewith Christ hath made us free, and be not entangled again with the yoke of bondage.
2 Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.
3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law (i.e. the whole ten commandments).
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law (the ten commandments); ye are fallen from grace.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, the Spirit of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth and also the Spirit of Intercession. And this Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession was made available to those people only after the crucifixion and rise to heaven of the physical Jesus. And this Spirit brings All Truth.

In the following revelation the Holy KJV N.T. speaks of the Spirit who makes intercession. Previously the Holy KJV N.T. said that this Spirit is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

Now the Holy KJV N.T. say how the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession actually brings (deliver) All Truth and helps Christians:

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The Holy KJV N.T. already says that the Spirit which helps our infirmities and makes intercession for Christians, according to the will of God is the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. That is no one come onto God (the Holy Spirit) but by Jesus (the Spirit of Jesus).

Now, in the above, the Holy KJV N.T. is further addressing Christians, not Jews and Muslims. Jews and Muslims have their own books and their own paths, through their own savior.

Now in the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says, to Christians that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession conforms to the will of God. And each Christian must search his or her own heart or spirit to know what this Spirit has in mind for him or her to know, pray for, say and do.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do conforms to the groaning which one cannot utter and the will of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the will of God is Love:

8 He that loves not knows not God; for God is love.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession is also the Spirit of Love.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the Lord for Christians is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus Who is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that Christians must discern precisely what this Spirit has in mind for each of them to know, pray for say and do within each of their own hearts or spirit. Then be led into all their works by this.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that Christians are those chosen people who search each of their own hearts or spirits and discern precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do and then be led into their works by this.

Notice that the Holy KJV N.T. says that Christians are led by the Spirit of Love and not at all by a Spirit of Hate.

The Holy KJV N.T. say that the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love is Jesus in His Spirit, not seen and eternal, Son of God format.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that those who believe in Jesus are justified to transgress the ten commandments:

Acts: 13 KJV N.T.
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Christians esteem, use, promote and invoke the Holy KJV N.T. among themselves. Christians respect the right of others to esteem, use, promote and invoke their Holy books among themselves.

Christians seek to simply live in peace and love.

Many people believe that Jesus is returning soon. If such people expect to be in Jesus' favor they must awaken to, respect and adopt the above revelations from the Holy KJV N.T. This is the bottom line.

This is the fullness of time. Jesus is on earth to establish His own kingdom according to His own spirit and Spirit based commission.

This is the fullness of time and Jesus is not here to establish the ideas of any other prophet etc.

Punishment from Jesus seems inevitable for those who corrupt and distort His teaching, so as to have His teachings fit and serve their and other religions, ideas and interests:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Jesus repays those who corrupt and distort His Divine/Holy teaching. This is simply truth, in the fullness of time, for your edification and correction:

2 Timothy: 3 King James Version (KJV)
16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Last edited:

Gurucam

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. and other such Old works. Also the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found every where in the KJV N.T.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven was given, by Jesus, to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

The above is the Christian position.

Beware of those who come to you with the O.T., Torah, the Tanakh and/or other Hebrew Bible, in the name of Christianity, trying to convince you that those scriptures contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Christians must accept and rely only on the KJV N.T.

Interplanner

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven would not be found in the O.T. and other such Old works. Also the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven will not be found every where in the KJV N.T.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. confirms that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven was given, by Jesus, to only the disciples, in very private sessions among only them.

The above is the Christian position.

Beware of those who come to you with the O.T., Torah, the Tanakh and/or other Hebrew Bible, in the name of Christianity, trying to convince you that those scriptures contain the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven.

Christians must accept and rely only on the KJV N.T.

It is definitely there, but is only understood in Christ. Thus the OT is either seen veiled or unveiled. Mystery or 'no longer a mystery.' 'In the Law' vs 'in Christ.' That's why so many passages of the OT are quoted, but not as Judaism read them, typically.

Jn 12:34. We have heard out of the law that the Christ will come and reign forever. So why would he be executed?

That's the same as not understanding Dan 9 about the city and worship system being destroyed while Messiah succeeds in accomplishing the 6 redemptive things listed about him.

Gurucam

The Jesus who was crucified was of no serious consequence. He was the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus. He is not the Lord.

The Lord is the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Jesus. He is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

32 And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

The question is, are you in communion with the second man, i.e. the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus? Or are you stuck on the the physical 'seen' and temporal, son of man Jesus, who is not the Lord?

The physical Jesus was a mirage through which the dead keep the peace and bury their dead (their own kind). 'The dead' are children of the flesh. They are not destine to inherit the surface of earth, together with children of God, in God's kingdom of heaven, in the fullness of time, which is at hand:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
22 For it is written, that Abraham had two sons, the one by a bondmaid, the other by a freewoman.
23 But he who was of the bondwoman was born after the flesh; but he of the freewoman was by promise.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (the child of the flesh, Ishmael and his generation) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. the child of God, Isaac and his generation) even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son: for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Where do you get the idea that these things are somehow only expounded in the "Holy KJV N.T.", (as you put it)? :

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.,T. says that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden until Jesus brought it to only the Saints, just 2000 odd yeas ago. The Holy KJV N.T. says that this mystery is not in the O.T. and it is not every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was available to Abraham's people, only 2000 odd years ago and not to everyone. It was made available only to the twelve disciples in private sessions among only them. This is further qualified and also supported by the Holy KJV N.T. in the following:

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says that, Jesus gave the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples (the Saints) in very private session among only them.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.
65 And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

In the above revelations, the Holy KJV N.T. says that the disciples were chosen by God for Jesus and they were very special in that only they were given by God to follow Jesus and so get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. says that only the disciples were chosen by God to follow Jesus and everyone, except the disciples, were 'the dead who would bury their dead'. Indeed Jesus instructed 'let the dead bury their dead".

The above is precisely and literally what the Holy KJV N.T. says (nothing added, nothing changed and nothing interpreted).

Please do not desecrate my Holy book. None-Christians (some of who pretend to be Christians) are always taking pot shots at my Holy KJV N.T. and corrupting and distorting its revelations. This would not do. This is a polite request that you stop. Show respect to/for my Holy Book, the KJV N.T., in the same manner that you request respect for your Holy Book.

You are free to ignore the Holy KJV N.T. and esteem other Holy Books, of your choice. You are not permitted to desecrate, corrupt and distort the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote your Holy Book.

Clearly you do not think that the KJV N.T. is Holy. You perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. must be corrected and reinterpreted according to your ideas. That is fine . . . for you and yours, privately among your selves. I do not perceive you to be actualized and/or bright enough, to change, subtract or add any thing to the KJV N.T. for anyone. At any event, it cannot be right for anyone to change my Holy KJV N.T.

Therefore, you must leave (the chosen few) Christians and their Holy Book (the KJV N.T.), alone, with its literal purity . . . and move on peacefully to your chosen Holy Book, even if this is your own modification of the Holy KJV N.T. or the O.T. or any other Holy Book.

Last edited:

Gurucam

John: 12 KJV N.T.
34 The people answered him, We have heard out of the law that Christ abideth for ever: and how sayest thou, The Son of man must be lifted up? who is this Son of man?

The Holy KJV N.T. says/instructs:

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. say how one must discern the eternal Jesus. He is 'not seen'.

The Holy KJV N.T. says: the physical 'seen' son of man Jesus was not eternal. He was temporal. Also he is not the Lord. He came to an end at the crucifixion. He is no more.

The Spirit, 'not seen', Son of God, Jesus is both eternal and the Lord. And this presentation of Jesus is the Spirit of Truth who is totally impersonal. He does not remember any one or any thing related to the physical Jesus. He simply pass totally fair, impersonal and precise judgment and punishment according to what one soweth.

Who do not hear, accept and adapt, will simply not be among the chosen few.

According to the Holy KJV N.T., it is dangerous to jump up with the billions of Abraham-ic people and believe that you are included in the chosen few. According to the Holy KJV N.T., this is not possible . . . only a few are chosen.

daqq

26 Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints.

In the above, the Holy KJV N.,T. says that the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven was hidden until Jesus brought it to only the Saints, just 2000 odd yeas ago. The Holy KJV N.T. says that this mystery is not in the O.T. and it is not every where in the Holy KJV N.T.

The Holy KJV N.T. says the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven was available to Abraham's people, only 2000 odd years ago and not to everyone. It was made available only to the twelve disciples in private sessions among only them. This is further qualified and also supported by the Holy KJV N.T. in the following:

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says that, Jesus gave the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven to only the disciples (the Saints) in very private session among only them.

64 But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him.

In the above revelations, the Holy KJV N.T. says that the disciples were chosen by God for Jesus and they were very special in that only they were given by God to follow Jesus and so get/know the mysteries of God's kingdom of heaven from Jesus.

In the above the Holy KJV N.T. says that only the disciples were chosen by God to follow Jesus and everyone, except the disciples, were 'the dead who would bury their dead'.

The above is precisely and literally what the Holy KJV N.T. says (nothing added, nothing changed and nothing interpreted).

Please do not desecrate my Holy book. None-Christians (some of who pretend to be Christians) are always taking pot shots at my Holy KJV N.T. and corrupting and distorting its revelations. This would not do. This is a polite request that you stop. Show respect to/for my Holy Book, the KJV N.T., in the same manner that you request respect for your Holy Book.

You are free to ignore the Holy KJV N.T. and esteem other Holy Books, of your choice. You are not permitted to desecrate, corrupt and distort the Holy KJV N.T. so as to promote your Holy Book.

Clearly you do not think that the KJV N.T. is Holy. You perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. must be corrected and reinterpreted according to your ideas. That is fine . . . for you and yours, privately among your selves. I do not perceive you to be actualized and/or bright enough, to change, subtract or add any thing to the KJV N.T. for anyone. At any event, it cannot be right for anyone to change my Holy KJV N.T.

Therefore, you must leave (the chosen few) Christians and their Holy Book (the KJV N.T.), alone, with its literal purity . . . and move on peacefully to your chosen Holy Book, even if this is your own modification of the Holy KJV N.T. or the O.T. or any other Holy Book.

Funny, I have never responded to this thread: were you ever going to make it known to me that you responded to me here instead of where I asked the question which you quoted? Why should you expect me to respond here if you were not going to even tell me that you replied to me here? I suppose this could be fun so I put my response somewhere else for you to now go hunt down, ( :) ). However, as for the KJV ONLYism desease, you might want to first go hunt down a thread from another KJV ONLYism poster named "brandplucked" where his own KJV ONLYism brand has already been plucked back in November 2015. He never responded to my final post to him in his own thread, see here, and here, and here, (but I do sincerely hope everything is okay with him because he does not appear to have ever come back after Nov 2015).

Gurucam

Funny, I have never responded to this thread: were you ever going to make it known to me that you responded to me here instead of where I asked the question which you quoted? Why should you expect me to respond here if you were not going to even tell me that you replied to me here? I suppose this could be fun so I put my response somewhere else for you to now go hunt down, ( :) ). However, as for the KJV ONLYism desease, you might want to first go hunt down a thread from another KJV ONLYism poster named "brandplucked" where his own KJV ONLYism brand has already been plucked back in November 2015. He never responded to my final post to him in his own thread, see here, and here, and here, (but I do sincerely hope everything is okay with him because he does not appear to have ever come back after Nov 2015).

I am sorry, for that err on my part.

Thank you for tracking me down. I meant to put a link on that thread to this thread. I am sorry that I did not. I apologize.

I simply quote the Holy KJV N.T. I do not add any further dimensions to or take away any existing dimensions from, the Holy KJV N.T.

Nor do I contaminate the Holy KJV N.T. with any human or other, material or view.

From my own intuitions/spiritual discernment, I perceive that the Holy KJV N.T. is a complete and perfect work.

Additionally, I perceive that the people who put together the Holy KJV N.T. were closer placed to the actual events and therefore much better equipped (than anyone who came after) to do the job that they did.

There are many manuscript and dictionary toting 'Johnny come lately' who seek to correct the Holy KJV N.T., They all seem foolish to me. They are 2000 odd years after the facts. They simply hold the letter dimension which killeth.

The entire letter presentation of the Holy KJV N.T. is given simply to convey that one must become converted (spiritually awaken) and then seek ye, All Truth from the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus through one's own heart/spirit. And then be led into all of one's works by precisely what this Spirit has in mind for one to know, pray for, say and do, as discerned within one's own heart or spirit . . . even if one has to transgress the ten commandment.

This is the mystery of God's kingdom of heaven which, according to the Holy KJV N.T. was not made available to Abraham's people before Jesus delivered it to only His disciples, privately to only them, just about 2000 odd years ago.

There is nothing that can change the above basic fact/message which is the total and only anchor of the New covenant, New Testament and Christianity.

One is either on board with the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus or not on board.

The physical 'seen' and temporal son of man, Jesus is no more. One either follow the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus or one is among 'the dead who bury their dead'.

Acts: 13 King James Version (KJV)

26 Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.

The Spirit, 'not seen' eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit is literally a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, Spirit of Intercession and the Spirit of Love.

The absence of Love is the present of the Antichrist.

The Spirit of Jesus always conforms to the will/Spirit of God. God is Love. The Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart is literally discerned as love for specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

Acts of hate are totally the expression of the Dangerous Negative One (who you do not want to serve). At no event are these acts of God.

Last edited:

Gurucam

Daqq this is no fun. This is fatally serious.

Funny, . . . I suppose this could be fun . . .

We are in the fullness of time. Conversion is occurring with unprecedented spontaneity because of new celestial and terrestrial realignments. To be converted is the act of changing from being 'the dead' (children of the flesh) to being spiritually awaken and spiritually aware. This is described as having the first fruit of the Spirit. Such a person is not yet a child of God. More work must be done.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

To become an adopted child of God, a converted person must now commune with and become obedient to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within one's own heart or spirit.

Those who are simply converted (spiritually aware/awaken) without going on to achieve communing with and becoming obedient to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love are at serious risk. They are without awareness of the Spirit of Love in their hearts/spirits. These are 'fallen asleep in Christ':

1 Corinthians: 15 KJV N.T
18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.

They will simply go on to commit hate crimes and hate acts, with blind spirit actualization and spirit determination. This is unfolding on earth, at this time:

Also those who have not previously achieve the above spiritual actualization (conversion) and communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love are not prepared for this current spiritual transformation that is ruling on the surface of earth. They too, will serve misunderstanding and hate, with blind spirit actualization and spirit determination. This is unfolding on earth, at this time.

These are spirit driven acts. The Old status quo and Old approaches are physically, intellectually based. They are Mosaic (O.T.) in nature. These are totally inadequate for guiding and managing the people who are committing hate acts, at this time. A divine spiritual/intuitive technique (the N.T.) was long offered (since 2000 odd years ago) for preparing earth's population for this Spiritual Age.

The past 2000 odd years were given for 'the dead' to become converted and rooted in the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love. This was totally denied and dismissed by billions of Abraham's people. Now they are totally unprepared for the New Spiritual Age on earth.

Now, the spiritual age is here and suddenly unprecedented quantities of previously spiritually dead people are naturally and spontaneously becoming spiritually aware and spiritually actualized. These people, though spiritually aware, are totally dead to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love (who must be known and commune with, within their hearts/spirits).

They were not and are not protected from evil. Their churches and elders failed them. They were not prepared for this Spiritual Age. They were not previously converted and brought into Christ. They were not previously awaken to their own heart/spirit and the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love within their hearts/spirits. Now they are suddenly spiritual awakened and on their own, without awareness of the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love in their heart.

The following define their predicament:

21 For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders

The above happens among men and women who are awaken to their hearts/spirits (converted) but are not in communion with and obedient to the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love as discerned within their own hearts/spirits.

The Spirit of Jesus was given to facilitate, ease and lubricate the current spiritual transformation that is currently consuming the surface of earth. The spiritually dead ('the dead') had to be 'converted'. Then be healed by Jesus, this is by communing with and being led by, the the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love, as discerned within each of their own hearts/spirits.

Simply being converted is not enough. To be converted is to cease having a heart/spirit that is 'waxed gross' (cover over). After one is converted one must go onto be healed by Jesus. That is, one must go onto discern and be led by the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own (no longer 'waxed gross') heart or spirit. To be converted is to receive the first fruit of the Spirit. To be healed by Jesus is to become an adopted child of God:

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

This transformation (mass conversion of humans to spiritual awareness) was very predictable. It is resulting from a very predictable realignment of the sun, the moon, the planets, etc. Indeed, 2000 odd years ago, Jesus, the Mayans and others knew of this coming celestial and terrestrial realignments and the coming to the surface of earth of this spiritual transformation and spiritual age. This has happened. The Spiritual Age is on the surface of earth.

This Spiritual Age is simply bringing people into acute awareness of their own hearts/spirit. It is not putting them 'in Christ'. And herein lies their serious danger.

Jesus came to earth, physically, 2000 years ago, to offer and introduce an opportunity for Abraham's people to be able to actualize and so, survive (and be relevant to) this current spiritual transformation of the surface of earth. This was and continue to be through His Spirit.

Billions of Abraham's people were deprived, denied and/or derailed from, this path to communion with the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love through their no longer waxed gross hearts/spirits. These billions are on the left side of Jesus. The cost of this err, is very grave.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Time is limited.

Last edited:

Gurucam

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
4 And when they come from the market, except they wash, they eat not. And many other things there be, which they have received to hold, as the washing of cups, and pots, brasen vessels, and of tables.
5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
6 He answered and said unto them, Well hath Esaias prophesied of you hypocrites, as it is written, This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

John 14 King James Version (KJV)
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

26 Likewise the Spirit (of Jesus) also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered.
27 And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit (of Jesus), because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.
14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Since 2000 odd years ago, one has to come onto God through the Spirit of Jesus as discerned within one's own heart/spirit. More precisely one has to discern and be led into one's works by, precisely what the Spirit of Jesus has in mind for one to know, pray for, say, and do, as discerned within one's own heart/spirit, even if one has to transgress the ten commandments.

The above is how one's heart comes to be and stays, close to Jesus. Are you there yet? Is your heart close to Jesus? Or do you know only about the physical, 'seen' and temporal, son of man, Jesus, in your head? Or do you have an actual heart/intuitive awareness of the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. Lord Jesus through your own heart/spirit?

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, Who is discerned within your own heart or spirit.

Are you in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus (who is the Lord), through your own heart? Or are you still latched onto the physical Jesus who is not the Lord?

The following is commonly parroted by the billion strong traditional Christians. The Holy KJV N.T. says that the following confession is valid only if you are in live communion with the Spirit of Jesus within your own heart:

Romans:10 KJV N.T.
9 that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.

If you utter the above confession without being in live communion with and obedience to, the Spirit of Jesus, as discerned, within your own heart, you are simply among the following people: This people honoureth me with their lips, but their heart is far from me.

Are you honoring Jesus with your lips but you are not in communion with Jesus in your heart? Is this your predicament.

Is your heart waxed gross, your eyes closed and your ears hard of hearing. Are you one of the dead who are burying their dead counterparts?

Last edited:

Gurucam

This and only this, is the Christian life style on earth.

This and only this, is the Christian life style on earth.

Note very clearly that the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus is not God. Jesus is lower than God and He is that way, for all eternity:

Jesus is this way so that He can serve as a bridge between humans and God. That is Jesus is that way, so that He can connect with man on the low side and God on the high side. By operating through His Spirit He come up what each Christian/Saints must know, pray for say ad do as discern within each of their own heart/spirit. This is how Jesus serves God, for all eternity. This makes Jesus a Son of God, like the Sun, the Moon and other celestial and terrestrial bodies.

John: 4 King James Version (KJV)
24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The Father is God. God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit. This is the Spirit of the Father.

Jesus is the Son of God. Jesus is another Spirit. Jesus is the Spirit of the Son of God. This is the Spirit of the Lord, not the Spirit of God. This is the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

The Spirit of Jesus is a separate Spirit Who operates from the right (or spirit) side of God and makes intercession with the Holy Spirit on behalf of Saints, according to things in each of their individual hearts or spirits.

The Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God Jesus is the Spirit of the Lord . . . not the Spirit of God:

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T says, originally Jesus came to earth in natural man (a physical body). Then when He was crucified, He rose to spirit heaven, in a spiritual body. Since 2000 odd years ago, Jesus is clad only in a Spirit body. Since Jesus' crucifixion, He is not in a physical body. He is clad only in a Spirit body. And He is in heaven and He is Lord, not God. Jesus is a Spirit in heaven.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

34 Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.

Jesus is a Spirit in heaven. He is 'seated' on the right side of God, the Holy Spirit. In that Spirit only format Jesus functions as the Lord. He makes intercession for Saints. He is the Spirit of Intercession.

When Jesus rose to spirit heaven He did not become one with God, the Holy Spirit. He remained a separate entity 'seated' on the right side of the Holy Spirit. He remained the Spirit of Intercession Who makes intercession with the Holy Spirit, for Saints. Indeed Jesus remained the truth, the way and the life and no one comes onto God (the Holy Spirit) but through Him:

John: 14 King James Version (KJV)

Jesus must Intercede between Christians and God. No Christian can come onto God but through Jesus. No Christian can commune with the Holy Spirit unless he or she goes through the Spirit of Jesus Who is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

Th Holy KJV N.T. says:

17 Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

Since 2000 odd years ago the Lord is that Spirit. That Spirit is the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession. This amalgam of Spirits is the Spirit of Jesus and the Lord. This is not the Spirit of God/the Holy Spirit.

Since 2000 odd yeas ago, the Holy KJV N.T. says,

1. God is a Spirit. God is the Holy Spirit. This is the Spirit of the Father and

2. Jesus is another Spirit. Jesus is the Spirit of the Son of God. This is the Spirit of the Lord Who is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth and the Spirit of Intercession.

Even though Jesus is only in Spirit form, a Christian/Saint cannot abandon Jesus and simply commune directly with God Who is the Holy Spirit. At all events, a Christian/Saint must go through Jesus to come onto God. This is an eternal requirement for Christians/Saints. A Christian/Saint can come onto the Holy Spirit by going through the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession.

The Holy KJV N.T. says:

Likewise the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should know, pray for, say and do: but the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession, itself, maketh intercession for us with groanings in each of our own hearts/spirits which cannot be uttered.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession makes intercession, with the Holy Spirit, on behalf of Christians/Saints, according to the ideas, beliefs, interests needs, desires and aspiration which each of then loves in their own heart/spirit. And from this the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession derives precisely what each Christian/Saint must know, pray for, say and do.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each Christian/Saint to know, pray for, say and do is a perfect amalgam of 1. the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which each of them loves in their own heart/spirit and 2. the Will/Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit)

God is Love. The will/Spirit of God (the Holy Spirit) is anchored in love.

What the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each Christian/Saint to know, pray for, say and do conforms to the will of God. This is totally about Love. This is totally about urging of love which arise and are sustained naturally and spontaneously within one's own heart/spirit for those specific people, things and circumstances in God's creation.

This is how the Holy Spirit speaks to Christians/Saints through the Spirit of Jesus through each of their own hearts/spirits.

And Christians/Saints search each of their own hearts/spirits to discerns precisely what the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession has in mind for each of them to know, pray for, say and do and they are led into all their works by this.

This enable Christians/Saints to do the live real time will of the living God while expressing and/or fulfilling the the ideas, beliefs, interests, needs, desires and aspirations which each of them love in their own heart/spirit in perfect harmony, even if they have to transgress all ideals and laws like the ten commandments.

The above is how one believe in Jesus and follow Jesus:

According to the Holy KJV N.T. the above and only the above, is the Christian life style on earth.

According to the Holy KJV N.T. if you are not in the above lifestyle, under Grace of God, you will be totally removed from earth, shortly.

Last edited:

Gurucam

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Hebrews: 3 KJV N.T.
19 So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief.

Do you believe?

2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Do you believe that Christians have God given freedom liberty and justification to transgress the ten commandments?

Or do you make up all kinds of reason to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments while falsely presenting your self to be Christian? If you practice this latter 'thing' you cannot 'enter'.

4 Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of Christ; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto God.
5 For when we were in the flesh, the motions of sins, which were by the law, did work in our members to bring forth fruit unto death.
7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.
10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

In the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says, God is instructing spiritually aware people to transgress the 'thou shall not covert' commandments so so as to serve spirit/love.

Also in the above revelation, the Holy KJV N.T. says, that 'the thou shall not covet' commandment is a law of sin and it killeth. The ten commandments are the law of sin and death.

Christians/Saints (i.e. believers) have God given freedom, liberty, justification and instructions to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love.

Do you obey unconditionally or do you make up all kinds of corrupt reasons to esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments while falsely presenting your self to be Christian? If you practice this latter 'thing' you cannot 'enter' God's kingdom of heaven.

If you practice this latter 'thing' you have not followed Jesus (nor do you accept and believe in Jesus). You are simply paying lip service to Jesus. You are among the dead who are burying their dead. You are under the law of sin and death which come with guaranteed, delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death and this comes with guaranteed delivery into hell inside the earth, with Satan for . . . under the ten commandments, all fall short of the glory of God. This is why, 2000 odd yeas ago, the righteousness of God without the ten commandments was manifested:

Romans: 3 King James Version (KJV)
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;

If you esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the least way, you are among the dead who are burying their dead. You are not among those who follow Jesus:

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.

However if you change your way now, you still stand a chance to be the last, among the chosen few, who inherit God's kingdom of heaven.

Do not continue to be misguided, bold, brazen and foolish. This will be your spiritual dead and burial.

Seriously jeopardized are billions who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the least way. These are O.T. people. They are not N.T. people. They are not New people 'in Christ'. They are on the left or 'not chosen' side of the Lord Jesus.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

Last edited:

Gurucam

It is very critical for people of Abraham's generations to have this information.

It is very critical for people of Abraham's generations to have this information.

3 For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law.
4 Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace

If you discern that in the above Holy KJV N.T. revelation: 'the law' means 'the ten commandments' (and it absolutely does) then you should know that esteeming, using, promoting and invoking the ten commandments, even in the least manner, deny you Grace of God and Christ.

Why would you do such a thing, unless you crave hell inside the earth with Satan? The Holy KJV N.T. says that the ten commandments is the law of sin and death. This means inevitable delivery into hell, inside the earth, with Satan. Why would one esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the least manner?

The Holy KJV N.T. says that in order to liberate Abraham's people from the above curse, 2000 odd yeas ago, righteousness of God that is without the ten commandments was manifested. This was anchored on the new arrival of Grace and truth. This is also the anchor of Christianity. This is totally related to:

Romans 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now (since 2000 odd years ago) the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

Grace of God, truth and Christianity have nothing to do with the ten commandments. The ten commandments have nothing to do with Grace of God, truth and Christianity. The Holy KJV N.T. says that, there was no Grace of God and truth, among those people, before Jesus came among them, 2000 odd years ago:

John: 1 KJV N.T.
17 For the law was given by Moses, but grace and truth came by Jesus Christ.

The question is what new delivery/addition/change did Jesus bring, that was not there before, among those people? This would be the essential fabric of the New Covenant, the Holy KJV N.T. and Christianity. This is also totally related to:

This is also related to:

The sad fact is that billions, both within traditional Christianity and out side of traditional Christianity do not perceive the KJV N.T. to be Holy. They simply issue lip service to the Holy KJV N.T.. They did not and do not seek out the New delivery/addition/change which Jesus brought.

Instead they distort and corrupt the Holy KJV N.T. to have it support the Old Mosaic, law of sin and death, system. They chose to be 'the dead who bury their dead' instead of those who 'follow Jesus'. They refuse to become New people, 'in Christ'.

These billions of Abraham's descendants (i.e. Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians, et all) routinely and conveniently corrupt and desecrate the Holy KJV N.T. (through their own interpretations), so as to have it support their own ideas and own agenda which is essentially Old Mosaic, 'law of sin and death' based.

Every sect of Abraham (from Peter & Co., the Jews, the Muslims to traditional Christians) seem to have their own corruption and distortion to apply to the Holy KJV N.T. No other Holy Book is routinely, conveniently and openly corrupted and desecrated like the Holy KJV N.T.

All other traditions accept their Holy Book as is and try to discern its message in purity. However, the very great majority of Abraham's generation corrupt and distort (interpret) the Holy KJV N.T. so as to have it support their ideas and beliefs. They do not seek the truth in the Holy KJV N.T..

For the past 2000 years, this continuing distortion and corruption of the Holy KJV N.T. was and is, a continuation of the denial, persecution, torture and crucifixion of Jesus, over and over again.

The fullness of time is at hand. Jesus is here to correct and avenge this practice. Jesus had to wait 2 spirit days (which is 2000 physical years) to get the required empowerment on the surface of earth. This empowerment comes through God's Angels, who are celestial and terrestrial bodies:

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

Recently, in the heaven, these celestial and terrestrial bodies came into a specific, predicted realignment. Jesus, the Mayans and others knew of this coming. This particular realignment created and will continue to sustain unprecedented grace/consciousness on the surface of earth.

Now the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God, Lord Jesus is fully empowered on earth. Jesus' time on earth, has reached.

Fact is Jesus was, is and will always be present on earth, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. However He is not always empowered as currently. The Spirit of Jesus is currently very empowered through recent realignment of celestial and terrestrial heavenly bodies. These are Jesus' Angels and they will help Jesus do the separation and dispatching of Abraham's descendants into His 'right side' and 'left side'. And so establish Jesus rule, powerfully, on earth, in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

This separation is not a 'magic' phenomenon. This is simply the effect that the new routine realignment of heavenly bodies has on earth's population. 2000 odd years ago Jesus introduced the path to the spirit and Spirit based amour which can protect humans from this natural and predicted development. Only a few discerned and embrace this armor.

Currently, Jesus is present, as the Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Intercession/Spirit of Love, with power and vengeance, as promised. This Spirit will dispense vengeance, naturally, spontaneously and dispassionately on those who derailed, corrupted, relegated, undermined, kill etc. His N.T., spirit and Spirit based teachings. This is comparable to people being burn by intensified sun light because they refuse to hear of, seek and put on the required protection.

Billions of Abraham's descendants are simply not prepared for this new very empowered wave of spiritual awareness and Christ consciousness. This is currently over talking the surface of earth through recent celestial and terrestrial realignments. They will be 'burn' by this new very empowered and unprecedented wave of spiritual awareness and Christ consciousness in a similar way that unprotected people are burn when exposed to intense sun light.

They all seem to believe that Jesus will come to save them or their group. The 'sad for some' fact is that, Jesus is not here to empower all of Abraham's descendants. He is here to save, protect and deliver only a chosen few. These are those like Isaac who routinely transgress the ten commandments so as to serve the Spirit of Jesus, unconditionally.

Frankly, literally according to the Holy KJV N.T. (not me), Catholics, Jews, Muslims, traditional Christians and all other O.T. people, should be quaking in their booths.

Jesus is not here to uphold any Anti-Christ system, He is not here to uphold any Mosaic, law of sin and death (the ten commandments). He is not here to uphold the O.T. He is not here to uphold any none authentic New Testament traditions. He is not here to empower any other prophets.

Jesus is here to dispassionately establish His reign and kingdom on the surface of earth. This is according to the literal message in the Holy KJV New Testament. Jesus is here to empower His Spirit, Who is a perfect amalgam of the Spirit of Truth, the Spirit of Intercession and Spirit of Love. This Spirit is discern and communed with, only through the hearts/spirits of Saints/Christians. These are the chosen few from among the billions of Abraham's generations.

The Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Truth/Spirit of Love is impersonal. This Spirit simply judge and punish people according to how and what they soweth.

Now, in the fullness of time, those who denied, undermined, corrupted, blasphemed etc. the Holy KJV N.T. and Jesus spirit and Spirit based message, are experiencing and will continue to experience, vengeance from Jesus.

They will naturally, spontaneously and dispassionately experience this vengeance from and through, the Spirit of Jesus. This 'vengeance' is simply the natural 'fall out' or suffering that comes to unprepared people, from the coming of unprecedented Grace and Truth to the surface of earth.

Indeed this 'vengeance' accrue only to those who are unprepared. These are those who esteem the ten commandments, even in the lest way, and therefore did not totally drop the ten commandments and come onto the Spirit of Jesus. These are those who were not 'converted' and therefore could not and did not embrace, use, promote and invoke the Spirit of Life in Christ Jesus, which makes one free from the ten commandments:

Romans: 12 King James Version (KJV)
19 Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.

Mark: 12 KJV N.T.
24 And Jesus answering said unto them, Do ye not therefore err, because ye know not the scriptures, neither the power of God?

Luke: 13 King James Version (KJV)
28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

The Holy KJV N.T says, at judgment day, from among the billions of Abraham's generations (i.e. Catholics, Jews, Muslims and traditional Christians, et all) only a few are chosen.

The Holy KJV N.T. says, from all of Abraham's generations, only the likes of Isaac are chosen. Only they will inherit. And they are a few. They are describes as the 'chosen few'. These are the children of promise/children of God.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that the following is allegory and based on the two covenants:

Galatians: 4 KJV N.T.
29 But as then he that was born after the flesh (i.e. Ishmael and all like Ishmael) persecuted him that was born after the Spirit (i.e. Isaac and all like Isaac), even so it is now.
30 Nevertheless what saith the scripture? Cast out the bondwoman and her son (Ishmael and all like Ishmael): for the son of the bondwoman shall not be heir with the son of the freewoman (Isaac and all like Isaac).

In the above, the Holy KJV N.T. says that from among Abraham's generations, only those who are like Isaac will inherit. Those who are like Ishmael will be cast out. People like Isaac transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love. People like Ishmael discern wisdom in, esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments.

Denying, corrupting and/or changing the Holy KJV N.T. counted for absolutely nothing, other than having 'the dead bury their dead'.

The Spiritual Age of Christianity is at hand.

Ishmael and all like Ishmael are those offspring of Abraham who esteem, use, promote and invoke the ten commandments, even in the slightest manner. They (Ishmael and all like him) are the children of the flesh. They soweth to the flesh:

Isaac and all like Isaac are those offspring of Abraham who totally throw out and transgress the ten commandments so as to be led by the Spirit of Jesus/Spirit of Love, unconditionally. They soweth to Spirit. They (Isaac and all like him) are the children of promise/children of God. They are the authentic Christians. It is clearly obvious that this set are a chosen few, indeed the chosen few.

The Holy KJV N.T. says that these two sets of people soweth in two different ways and reap accordingly, as follows:

It is absolutely critical for people of Abraham's generations to have this information, at this time. . . . so that the few who come to these truths and embrace them in these last days, can be the last who are first, among the chosen few.

Matthew: 20 King James Version (KJV)
16 So the last shall be first, and the first last: for many be called, but few chosen.

It is still a very open possibility for anyone to become converted and embrace the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus (which makes one free from the law of sin and death (the ten commandments).

. . . then one can soweth to Spirit and reap everlasting life . . . instead of soweth to flesh and of the flesh reap corruption

Last edited:

Gurucam

Jesus' and God's Holy Angles are celestial and terrestrial heavenly bodies.

Jesus' and God's Holy Angles are celestial and terrestrial heavenly bodies.

1 Corinthians: 15 King James Version (KJV)
40 There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another.
41 There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory.

They all serve God's creation flawlessly, dispassionately and totally consistently. They are God's and Jesus' primary Angels.

Fact is Jesus was, is and will always be present on earth, as the Spirit, 'not seen' and eternal, Son of God. However He is not always empowered as currently. The Spirit of Jesus is currently very empowered through recent realignment of celestial and terrestrial heavenly bodies. This new alignment has created and sustains a New and spiritual Age on earth.

For the past 2000 odd years, the age was not spiritual and Jesus was not empowered on the surface of earth. During the last 2000 odd years, the Old Testament ideas and laws dominated and ruled on earth. Now that a spiritual age is here and Jesus is empowered, only the N.T. can and will rule on the surface of earth. The O.T. and all O.T. people will be dispatched from the surface of earth.

These celestial and terrestrial heavenly bodies are God's and Jesus' Angels. Now, they will help Jesus do the separation and dispatching of Abraham's descendants into His 'right side' and 'left side'. And so establish Jesus rule, powerfully, on earth, in God's kingdom of heaven on the surface of earth.

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

This separation is not a 'magic' phenomenon. This is simply the effect that the new routine realignment of heavenly bodies (Jesus' and God's Angels) have on earth's population.

2000 odd years ago Jesus came physically among Abraham's descendants and introduced the path to the spirit and Spirit based amour. This is New covenant that was given to replace the Old flawed covenant. This armor (the New covenant) was given to protect them from this natural and predicted realignment of heavenly bodies which creates and sustains a spiritual age on the surface of earth.

However from among the billions of Abraham's descendants, only a few discerned and embrace this armor. The very great majority reject the spirit and Spirit based approach (the armor) and instead embraced, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke ten commandments and the rest of the O.T.

The New covenant is the armor which which replaced the old flawed covenant. The New covenant is:

All, but a few of the billions of Abraham's generations, ignored the above armor and stayed under the flawed old covenant. They are now without armor (protection) in the New spirit and Spirit Age on earth:

Hebrews: 8 KJV N.T.
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

In fact they denied and killed their God sent messenger (their messiah) Who brought them the path to this armor (the New covenant). They violently opposed the New covenant (the armor for the spiritual age) because it dismissed their Old flawed covenant (which was only for people in the flesh):

1 Thessalonians: 2 KJV N.T.
14 For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15 Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:

The first O.T., ten commandments, covenant was flawed because:

However, for the past 2000 odd years, the very great majority of Abraham's descendants continued to embrace, esteem, use, promote and/or invoke ten commandments and the rest of the O.T. (i.e. the Old flawed covenant). Only a few went onto embrace, use, promote and invoke the New spirit and Spirit of life in Christ Jesus commandment (the New covenant).

The result is that Abraham's generations were split according to the likes of Ishmael and Isaac and they soweth in two way:

The predicted end:

Now that the Angels have created and sustains a Spiritual Age on earth and are supporting (helping) Jesus, separation will occur. Those who put on the armor (for the Spiritual Age), i.e. the spirit and Spirit based New covenant, are on the right side. Those on the left are O.T. people. Separation will be as follows:

Matthew: 25 King James Version (KJV)
31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:
32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Last edited: