Christianity 101: Jesus confirmed that He had two agendas:

Gurucam

Did I read that right?

Did you just say the Spirit of Jesus will require one to transgress the Decalogue?

Be of courage in your answer, I am not self righteous.

Yes.

Abraham and Rehab were required to do this in order to be Christian.

All spiritually aware people are required to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love and so be among the chosen few, Christians.

Epoisses

Yes.

Abraham and Rehab were required to do this in order to be Christian.

All spiritually aware people are required to transgress the ten commandments so as to serve spirit/love and so be among the chosen few, Christians.

Spiritually aware people are not required to kill, steal, lie and commit adultery but I know what you are saying.

Nameless.In.Grace

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

Abraham and Rehab were required to do this to Christian.

I understand your words very clearly!

I encourage you!!!!

For all of the rebuttal you receive, please be drawn up in Spirit and Heart.

Continue forward with this. We of Grace/Faith are here.

I add to this list Judah, who slept with his Daughter-in-law, by two marriages, but widowed by both, in thinking she was a prostitute.

And of their offspring, the lineage of the Lion.

Gurucam

Amen. Legalism is the sin that led to the crucifixion of Christ. Those who extol the virtues of the law never mention that. Or that the law never saved one single person or forgave one single sin. The shed blood of Christ saved the world and forgave all sin.

The Jews of 2000 odd years ago, prospered financially and unfairly, through the ten commandments; so they denied, persecuted, then aided the torture and crucifixion of Jesus because he came to do away with the Old flawed covenant and replace it with a new one that is without the ten commandments.

Hebrew: 8
7 For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.

Romans: 3 KJV N.T.
21 But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets

The new covenant is:

Romans: 8 King James Version (KJV)
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

Last edited: