ChristianForums banned Christ.

Status
Not open for further replies.

iucraigmc

We need to remember to be humble when we address or criticize other viewpoints, we can't simply belittle them. Christ was speaking on authority, and while he gives us the same ability doing so many times is counter productive. Semantic games can be played at any time to illustrate someone was 'offensive'. It appears they are just trying to keep people civil... at least thats how I see it.

griffinsavard

We need to remember to be humble when we address or criticize other viewpoints, we can't simply belittle them. Christ was speaking on authority, and while he gives us the same ability doing so many times is counter productive. Semantic games can be played at any time to illustrate someone was 'offensive'. It appears they are just trying to keep people civil... at least thats how I see it.

Well, thats not the way i see it. Sounds like the Jesuit ecumenical movement runs the website. Personally, I think making fun of other peoples beliefs is a good tactic. The Devil does it to us all the time. Isaiah sure did it...

15 Then it shall be for a man to burn,
For he will take some of it and warm himself;
Yes, he kindles it and bakes bread;
Indeed he makes a god and worships it;
He makes it a carved image, and falls down to it.
16 He burns half of it in the fire;
With this half he eats meat;
He roasts a roast, and is satisfied.
He even warms himself and says,
"Ah! I am warm,
I have seen the fire."
17 And the rest of it he makes into a god,
His carved image.
He falls down before it and worships it,
Prays to it and says,
"Deliver me, for you are my god!"

Elijah did it too :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

1Ki 18:27 And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he [is] a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, [or] peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.

I think the church has become effeminate and soft not wanting to 'offend' anyone. Where are the real men of God who will stand up and speak against things that are not right. :confused:

yankeedoodled

christianforums

Isaiah 5:20
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!

A wolf in sheep's clothing place where Christians are abused and the abusers find favor.

Status
Not open for further replies.