Christian Zionism and Belief In Romans 10: 12 and Galatians 3: 28

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
Nothing more than thread derailing.

You and your reformed buddies all claim the ELECTION of Israel. It's all verses taken out of context and the Lion of Judah is God! God is the Origonal Zionist!

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion More than all the other dwelling places of Jacob.

Note... when you railed against Calvinism it was all kosher...

But now you get high fives for claiming false election right along side the rest of the Spiritual Israel, Reppy liars.

Daqq... Hyper Calvinist Champion

Reactions: Lon

daqq

The use of the dialectic method of making a quarrel, or argument, by the Christian Zionists raises the question of the extent to which the theology originally called dispensationalism has merged with the dialectic method of making a quarrel.

In I Timothy 6: 20-21 αντιθεσεις, or anti-thesis, is a technical term in the early Greek philosophy of the διαλεκτική, or dialectic, before the time of Christ.

The Marxist version of the Hegelian dialectic has been developed into a belief and attitude change procedure, which also infiltrated the major institutions,including some of the churches, especially of the mega church movement, under Rick Warren, in the 20th century.

Although Rick Warren may not preach the doctrines of dispensationalism too much, he came out of the Southern Baptist Convention and has high regards for his mentor, the Southern Baptist, W. A. Criswell, who helped convert the entire Convention to dispensationalism in the sixties

In Marxism the dialectic is used to overthrow absolute Truth and absolute Morality.

"The dialectic is man thinking through his feelings. This is the reason God flooded the world and will judge the world again. "And as it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be also in the days of the Son of man." (Luke 17:26) Paul had it correct when he said "Let God be true, but every man a liar." (Romans 3:4) The dialectic paradigm rejects the word of God as the final authority. It turns to fables and the opinions of men. You do not dialogue truth, you teach truth, you dialogue compromise. From: https://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/brai...ic-gotcher.htm

This quote is from Dean Gotcher.

The scripture, (as a "closed loop system"), actually has its own kinda-sorta dialectic which can be seen in the passages which I quoted from Matthew and Mark in that post where I mentioned your threads on the dialectic. If you look close enough you can see a form of dialectic at work in what I posted. There can really be only one conclusion concerning what the Master actually means when he says, in Mark 13:37, "Watch!", and that is that he does not speak of "watching" for signs which may be seen with the physical natural eyes. The reason is because he clearly says that he will not be returning in "the flesh", (in the passages quoted), and his words will not pass away even though the heavens and the earth will pass away. This also strongly implies that he speaks of the heavens and the earth in a symbolic way. All of the signs given in two of the most famous prophetic passages of the New Testament are therefore supernal and spiritual signs to be watching for; and the same statements and signs apply to all disciples of the Messiah since the time these things were spoken and then later written down, (in other words these things have applied for the entire last two thousand years, to each believer in his or her own appointed times, and they continue to apply as we speak, each in his own appointed times, and the words are never going to ever pass away).

If indeed you believed what the scripture says word for word you would not have already accused me twice in this thread of twisting scripture when all I did was show you what it truly says with words taken from the actual definitions of those Greek words which are employed in the texts I quoted. There was no scripture twisting involved. How can you not see your blatant hypocrisy in telling me how you have supposedly been nice to me while in the same breath you are breathing out more false witness and false accusations?

Howbeit the reason the KJV uses "observation" in Luke 17:20 is because that is precisely what the word means: ocular-visual observation, that is, seeing with the physical eyes. The kingdom of Elohim does not come with ocular-visual observation and the words of Messiah will not pass away. How do you account for that in your doctrine? The fact of the matter is that you do not account for it at all and rather reject it outright because you do not actually believe the Testimony of Messiah as you claim. The OP has posted several threads concerning dialectic, which you would do well to look up, for that is exactly what you do when the scripture puts you into a corner: you either start casting false accusations or you try to talk your way around it with whatever form of "reasoning" you can conjure to avoid the plain statements of scripture. If you do not believe the plain statements of the Master then you actually have no foundation for what you claim to believe. Your doctrine bears this out because you project the false notion that we are supposed to be watching for physical outward signs while the Master teaches the opposite throughout the Gospel accounts; even telling the flesh minded Pharisees, Sadducees, Elders, Scribes, and Jews, that they will receive no sign but that of Yonah: and your doctrine places you squarely in the same camp with them. The reason they would receive no sign is because they were only concerned with outward things. The kingdom of Elohim is within you, (Luke 17:20-21).

Matthew 24:23-26 ASV
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ, or, Here; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders; so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
25 Behold, I have told you beforehand.
26 If therefore they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the wilderness; go not forth: Behold, he is in the inner chambers; believe it not.

Matthew 24:35 ASV
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:21-23 ASV
21 And then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is the Christ; or, Lo, there; believe it not:
22 for there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show signs and wonders, that they may lead astray, if possible, the elect.
23 But take ye heed: behold, I have told you all things beforehand.

Mark 13:31 ASV
31 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Mark 13:37 ASV
37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

"And what I say unto you, (Peter, James, John, Andrew, Mk 13:3), I SAY UNTO ALL"

daqq

You and your reformed buddies all claim the ELECTION of Israel. It's all verses taken out of context and the Lion of Judah is God! God is the Origonal Zionist!

Psalm 87:2 The LORD loves the gates of Zion More than all the other dwelling places of Jacob.

Note... when you railed against Calvinism it was all kosher...

But now you get high fives for claiming false election right along side the rest of the Spiritual Israel, Reppy liars.

Daqq... Hyper Calvinist Champion

The statement from Gen 12:3 is made to father Abraham, (even when he was yet Abram). Why therefore does your doctrine cause you to run around cursing the children of Abraham while thinking that you are somehow blessing non-believing modern Jews in a nation-state half way around the world shown on your favorite Armageddon maps of the Middle East? Do you not see a problem with the results of your physical literalism theology?

Genesis 12:1-3 KJV
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You should know the drill by now: Rom 2:28,29, Rom 9:6,7,8, Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
The statement from Gen 12:3 is made to father Abraham, (even when he was yet Abram). Why therefore does your doctrine cause you to run around cursing the children of Abraham while thinking that you are somehow blessing non-believing modern Jews in a nation-state half way around the world shown on your favorite Armageddon maps of the Middle East? Do you not see a problem with the results of your physical literalism theology?

Genesis 12:1-3 KJV
1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:
2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:
3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

You should know the drill by now: Rom 2:28,29, Rom 9:6,7,8, Rev 2:9, Rev 3:9.

:bang: Its like I expect something to click inside your head... but all I end up hearing is a fizzle.

daqq

:bang: Its like I expect something to click inside your head... but all I end up hearing is a fizzle.

Your response only serves to reveal the fallacy of the dialectical tactic: you subconsciously imagine that it is your duty to convince me to believe what you believe while you actually have no real evidence to cause me to believe what you believe; moreover when you find someone who already knows you are using the dialectic as an argument tool, (whether or not you yourself actually know you are using it), it will not be possible for you to convince that person of anything with your faulty dialectic. Thus you either end up beating your head against the wall, as you appear to be doing now, or you end up trying to silence your perceived "enemy" in one way or another, (which you have already tried many times and failed, lol). :)

Just imagine that the Wall is the Scripture: you are not going to "win". :chuckle:

Epoisses

Christian Zionists are not Christian and should be viewed in this way. They willingly trust in the defunct law and are fallen from grace and mercy.

Last edited:

northwye

An example of the use of the dialectic is seen in Genesis 3: 1-6 where the Serpent deceived Eve into disobeying God. Eve dialogued with the Serpent and that was her mistake.

In John 8:32-45 there is some dialogue between Christ and the Pharisees, but Christ is never dominated by the Pharisees in this exchange. Christ is always dominant.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

The Pharisees said to Christ "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?"

Christ said to them: "I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.....They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham."

Christ said to the Pharisees that he knew they were Abraham's seed. But he then said, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham." They were the seed of Abraham, but they are not the children of Abraham because they reject Christ. They do not believe Christ as did Abraham They were the physical descendants of Abraham, but since they did not believe Christ, they were not the spiritual children of Abraham. This exchange is a way of looking into the "controversy of Zion" of Isaiah 34:8.

"For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion."

And the Pharisees whose trust was in the flesh were arguing against the Truth (John 14: 6) who was standing before them.

Epoisses

Lies and shenanigans... It's all about JESUS!

The red light saber is for believers like me. The green light saber is for wannabes like you. The highest of all light sabers is purple which represents the vengeance of God. Only the highest soldiers of Christ get to wield the purple light saber which can cut thru any lie without effort.

daqq

An example of the use of the dialectic is seen in Genesis 3: 1-6 where the Serpent deceived Eve into disobeying God. Eve dialogued with the Serpent and that was her mistake.

In John 8:32-45 there is some dialogue between Christ and the Pharisees, but Christ is never dominated by the Pharisees in this exchange. Christ is always dominant.

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
33. They answered him, We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?
34. Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.
35. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.
36. If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.
37. I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.
38. I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.
39. They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham.
40. But now ye seek to kill me, a man that hath told you the truth, which I have heard of God: this did not Abraham.
41. Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.
42. Jesus said unto them, If God were your Father, ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God; neither came I of myself, but he sent me.
43. Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.
44. Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
45. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not."

The Pharisees said to Christ "We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?"

Christ said to them: "I know that ye are Abraham's seed; but ye seek to kill me, because my word hath no place in you.....They answered and said unto him, Abraham is our father. Jesus saith unto them, If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham."

Christ said to the Pharisees that he knew they were Abraham's seed. But he then said, "If ye were Abraham's children, ye would do the works of Abraham." They were the seed of Abraham, but they are not the children of Abraham because they reject Christ. They do not believe Christ as did Abraham They were the physical descendants of Abraham, but since they did not believe Christ, they were not the spiritual children of Abraham. This exchange is a way of looking into the "controversy of Zion" of Isaiah 34:8.

"For it is the day of the Lord's vengeance, and the year of recompenses for the controversy of Zion."

And the Pharisees whose trust was in the flesh were arguing against the Truth (John 14: 6) who was standing before them.

Good points, and as for Eve, exactly; the serpent completely avoids the actual commandment, which in our case would be what the Word says, and especially when it speaks in plain emphatic statements. The actual command was, "You shall not eat of it", while the rest is consequences, "For the day in which you eat thereof, dying you shall die", but the serpent avoids the first portion when the woman repeats it, (the actual command), and instead proceeds to discusss the consequences and supposed benefits, (while lying about the consequences), of eating from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is like saying, "Well, come on now, look at it, it is good for food and pleasant to the eyes; you will not actually die right here and right now, will you?" So the woman is indeed deceived because she either has no clue concerning the spiritual death of separation for breaking the commandment, or, she does not realize the impact of such a separation from the Creator. She appears to see death as only being meant in a purely physical way, (and thus we see from the very beginning that when Elohim speaks it has layered meaning; much more than a surface-level depth).

If the woman had stayed with the actual commandment and plain emphatic Word of Elohim she would not have eaten because He says, "You shall not eat of it." The dialectic ignores the plain meaning of clear emphatic statements and instead desires to discusss the so-called benefits, (consequences), of alternative choices to the plain emphatic statements found in scripture. Another clearly displayed aspect of the encounter is that the serpent shows himself a murderer; not by any physical actions or deeds, but by his words, for he murders the woman by way of the dialectic, that is, in smooth talking the woman into breaking the commandment and separating herself from the Creator. The serpent uses deflection, (ignoring the outright commandment), and entices the woman with lies by perverting the consequences into so-called benefits, (which are temporary at best; lust of the flesh).

An example
I cut your post down to the accurate part...

You're welcome.

Smooooth... so like the Jesus isn't God crowd twist scripture... your now part of the Zion isn't Zion crowd.

:execute:

Yet another fine example of the dialectic. :)

Interplanner

Good points, and as for Eve, exactly; the serpent completely avoids the actual commandment, which in our case would be what the Word says, and especially when it speaks in plain emphatic statements. The actual command was, "You shall not eat of it", while the rest is consequences, "For the day in which you eat thereof, dying you shall die", but the serpent avoids the first portion when the woman repeats it, (the actual command), and instead proceeds to discusss the consequences and supposed benefits, (while lying about the consequences), of eating from the fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. It is like saying, "Well, come on now, look at it, it is good for food and pleasant to the eyes; you will not actually die right here and right now, will you?" So the woman is indeed deceived because she either has no clue concerning the spiritual death of separation for breaking the commandment, or, she does not realize the impact of such a separation from the Creator. She appears to see death as only being meant in a purely physical way, (and thus we see from the very beginning that when Elohim speaks it has layered meaning; much more than a surface-level depth).

If the woman had stayed with the actual commandment and plain emphatic Word of Elohim she would not have eaten because He says, "You shall not eat of it." The dialectic ignores the plain meaning of clear emphatic statements and instead desires to discusss the so-called benefits, (consequences), of alternative choices to the plain emphatic statements found in scripture. Another clearly displayed aspect of the encounter is that the serpent shows himself a murderer; not by any physical actions or deeds, but by his words, for he murders the woman by way of the dialectic, that is, in smooth talking the woman into breaking the commandment and separating herself from the Creator. The serpent uses deflection, (ignoring the outright commandment), and entices the woman with lies by perverting the consequences into so-called benefits, (which are temporary at best; lust of the flesh).

Yet another fine example of the dialectic. :)

It will be very difficult for them to see the dialectic about Zionism. Actually, to follow how things are fulfilled in Christ will appear to them to be dialectic to them; literalism has a weakness to it that causes people to 'take shelter' in the familiar and not see that 'all things are made new.'

daqq

It will be very difficult for them to see the dialectic about Zionism. Actually, to follow how things are fulfilled in Christ will appear to them to be dialectic to them; literalism has a weakness to it that causes people to 'take shelter' in the familiar and not see that 'all things are made new.'

Funny how when you start digging into the conspiracy theory junk, (as I used to be quite fond of doing), you find out that the Illuminists, (the so-called Illuminati), are the ultimate Zionists.

I'm quite sure the "father of modern dispensationalism" is one of them, (Hal Lindsey). :chuckle:

northwye

"Another clearly displayed aspect of the encounter is that the serpent shows himself a murderer; not by any physical actions or deeds, but by his words, for he murders the woman by way of the dialectic, that is, in smooth talking the woman into breaking the commandment and separating herself from the Creator. The serpent uses deflection, (ignoring the outright commandment), and entices the woman with lies by perverting the consequences into so-called benefits, (which are temporary at best; lust of the flesh)."

This is a very accurate statement about the dialectic. Dean Gotcher would probably agree with this.

I was thinking about Gotcher recently, that I do know he came out of some denomination at one time and was a Church Christian, but I do not know what denomination or church it was. I know that Gotcher is educated and may have a Master's degree from a Bible college, but beyond that he is an intellect. But he is also a preacher. He was in a Christian seminary for a while but dropped out because he disagreed with what they were teaching. And beyond being a scholar, who has studied his subject matter in a through way, he is also a trail blazer in his thinking.

I know of no place in his writings, audios or videos on youtube that Gotcher has focused just on dispensationalism. Certainly much of what he says can be applied to that theology. I first came across the ideas of Gotcher on two Christian Yahoo groups led by James Lloyd and Sue Patterson in the period of about 2003 to 2010. James Lloyd has some of the same intellect, in spite of being self-educated and not finishing high school. Sue Patterson has only one contribution now on the Internet, see, https://soundoctrinedotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/the-144000-and-the-multitiude.pdf for her "THE 144,000 & THE MULTITUDE, 2008. James Lloyd came out of a dispensationalist church, Chuck Smith's Cavalry Chapel in Southern California. Sue Patterson came out of a dispensationalist denomination also, the Pentecostals or Assembly of God denomination. James Lloyd and Sue Patterson focused much more on a explicitly critical view of dispensationalism than has Dean Gotcher, who is their mentor to some extent.

northwye

On the subject of the simplified Marxist version of the dialectic merging with the attitudes and beliefs of some or many followers of dispensationalis, the dispensationalists are not the only people in this age of deception and clash of ideologies that are being influenced by the dialectic. There is plenty of evidence that the attitudes and beliefs of the Marxist Left, including many Feminists, in 2016-2017, in direct opposition to those of the populist-patriots, are merging with the dialectic method and its system of beliefs.

But now that political correctness is the dominant ideology running the research universities you are not going to see any studies based on the ideas above.

And I doubt that Infowars, Breitbart or Michael Savage would mention these ideas and use a term like "dialectic" to talk about political quarreling of the Left against the Alternative Media and the Populist-Patriots, Compared to the rhetoric of the Marxist Left leaders of the seventies on some of the large university campuses, the political quarreling of the Left in 2016-2017 is mostly a dumbed down version of the dialectic which depends more on threats and actual acts of violence than verbal dialectic within dialogue, Remember that Professor Melissa Click at a protest on the University of Missouri campus said "We need some muscle over here!" Click was trying to keep a student reporter out of a "Media Safe Space" at a protest in November of 2015.

Last edited:

daqq

"Another clearly displayed aspect of the encounter is that the serpent shows himself a murderer; not by any physical actions or deeds, but by his words, for he murders the woman by way of the dialectic, that is, in smooth talking the woman into breaking the commandment and separating herself from the Creator. The serpent uses deflection, (ignoring the outright commandment), and entices the woman with lies by perverting the consequences into so-called benefits, (which are temporary at best; lust of the flesh)."

This is a very accurate statement about the dialectic. Dean Gotcher would probably agree with this.

I was thinking about Gotcher recently, that I do know he came out of some denomination at one time and was a Church Christian, but I do not know what denomination or church it was. I know that Gotcher is educated and may have a Master's degree from a Bible college, but beyond that he is an intellect. But he is also a preacher. He was in a Christian seminary for a while but dropped out because he disagreed with what they were teaching. And beyond being a scholar, who has studied his subject matter in a through way, he is also a trail blazer in his thinking.

I know of no place in his writings, audios or videos on youtube that Gotcher has focused just on dispensationalism. Certainly much of what he says can be applied to that theology. I first came across the ideas of Gotcher on two Christian Yahoo groups led by James Lloyd and Sue Patterson in the period of about 2003 to 2010. James Lloyd has some of the same intellect, in spite of being self-educated and not finishing high school. Sue Patterson has only one contribution now on the Internet, see, https://soundoctrinedotorg.files.wordpress.com/2015/09/the-144000-and-the-multitiude.pdf for her "THE 144,000 & THE MULTITUDE, 2008. James Lloyd came out of a dispensationalist church, Chuck Smith's Cavalry Chapel in Southern California. Sue Patterson came out of a dispensationalist denomination also, the Pentecostals or Assembly of God denomination. James Lloyd and Sue Patterson focused much more on a explicitly critical view of dispensationalism than has Dean Gotcher, who is their mentor to some extent.

Chuck Smith's Calvary Chapel Costa Mesa, (Ca), was part of my old time original stomping grounds. I know the depths of that fallacy and it gave birth to what we see going on today; and it will continue to implode because of a corrupt "surfer mindset" for a foundation, ("it's all cool man, to each his own, just love", is the supreme dialectic). Hal Lindsey also had a congregation at one time called Tetelestai, (Torrance, Ca), and when I was new in "the Land" I devoured all of his Amorite fruits I could find, they were mighty, and so awesome, (he was and is a Giant in the land), and every new paperback prophecy book I immediately consumed as they came into print, (they were about twelve illuminati eye-of-horus greenback hard earned bucks a pop at that time). I dearly loved the fruit and work of Grant Jeffrey also, and his work even got me into that terrible twisted "Bible Codes" nonsense, (Equidistant Letter Sequences or "ELS", that is, "hidden codes in the Bible" spaced within the surface text, yummy!). Just because someone appears humble and to truly love God does not make their doctrine true. If you can find it, the testimonial of Hal Lindsey is an interesting read, (he was a tug boat captain in New Orleans when the secret hand of God saved him from certain death). :)

Zeke

The scripture, (as a "closed loop system"), actually has its own kinda-sorta dialectic which can be seen in the passages which I quoted from Matthew and Mark in that post where I mentioned your threads on the dialectic. If you look close enough you can see a form of dialectic at work in what I posted. There can really be only one conclusion concerning what the Master actually means when he says, in Mark 13:37, "Watch!", and that is that he does not speak of "watching" for signs which may be seen with the physical natural eyes. The reason is because he clearly says that he will not be returning in "the flesh", (in the passages quoted), and his words will not pass away even though the heavens and the earth will pass away. This also strongly implies that he speaks of the heavens and the earth in a symbolic way. All of the signs given in two of the most famous prophetic passages of the New Testament are therefore supernal and spiritual signs to be watching for; and the same statements and signs apply to all disciples of the Messiah since the time these things were spoken and then later written down, (in other words these things have applied for the entire last two thousand years, to each believer in his or her own appointed times, and they continue to apply as we speak, each in his own appointed times, and the words are never going to ever pass away).

"And what I say unto you, (Peter, James, John, Andrew, Mk 13:3), I SAY UNTO ALL"

He has come in and through flesh since time began, and is still coming.

Zeke

I agree with Dagg on this, the words of the spirit are spiritually discerned outside the dialectic of intellectualism, a programming that disregards Luke 17:20-21, 1Cor 3:16, Acts 17:24, Galatians 4:24, Romans 11:33-35 etc.....Rome has hoodwinked you into be lie eveing flesh and blood sacrifice/cannibalism is sanctioned as being a Divine idea. Kinda like showing someone that buildings don't fall into their own foot print without planning and charges being placed in proper sequences, yet most cant see it and believe the govern mentalist version like you cant grasp Matt 11:11.

Zeke

Funny how when you start digging into the conspiracy theory junk, (as I used to be quite fond of doing), you find out that the Illuminists, (the so-called Illuminati), are the ultimate Zionists.

I'm quite sure the "father of modern dispensationalism" is one of them, (Hal Lindsey). :chuckle:
Sounds like the same motif I followed, Dave Hunt also plus many others David Wilkerson etc...But what about Yiddish/hebrew conspiracies