Catholics told to pray silently to not offend Muslims

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I picture PPS a very small, pale, weak individual about 5'6" weighing in at about 130 pounds with a nervous twitch and scared to death of his own shadow. Just an observation of the way he posts. No doubt he has a bad case of "Napoleon complex." He'll most likely come back and post that he's 6'4" and has a John Wayne like appearance. Guys with "Short man syndrome" have this kind of M.O. They're very aggressive as long as they have the anonymity of the Internet to protect them.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Yes, of course... John Calvin gave us the Puritans. Do you wear black clothes and look serious and judgmental all the time?
Maybe carry a BIG Bible (much of which you consider "symbolic" or "metaphorical" or "allegorical")? :kookoo:

You earned yourself another "Thanks" my friend.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Yes, of course... John Calvin gave us the Puritans. Do you wear black clothes and look serious and judgmental all the time?

Wrong again, so you're on a roll. I'm not a Cavlinist.

Maybe carry a BIG Bible (much of which you consider "symbolic" or "metaphorical" or "allegorical")? :kookoo:

Nope. That would be you insisting that "putting on Christ" is figurative/metaphorical/symbolic/allegorical. I've literally put on Christ and am in the kingdom. You're still allegorizing it while presuming your bigoted preference for a certain race is what God's all about.

Tell me what "putting on Christ" and "being in Christ" literally means, symbolizer.

Tell me what "hath been translated into the kingdom of God's dear Son" literally means, allegorizer.

Tell me what "seated in heavenly places in Christ Jesus" means, metaphorizer.

Tell me what "in Him we live and move and have our being" means, figurativizer.

Don't even open your mouth to attempt to tell me about "literal" when every last thing you believe is symbolic.

Are you a sacramentalist? No, you insist baptism and the Word and the Lord's Table are all symbolic, allegorical, metaphorical, figurative, and idiomatic, etc.

So... Cuckoo yourself, heretical schismatic. Nothing is actuality for you. You live an allegorical existence and lambast true literalists in your ignorance of an unrenewed heart and mind.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
I picture PPS a very small, pale, weak individual about 5'6" weighing in at about 130 pounds with a nervous twitch and scared to death of his own shadow. Just an observation of the way he posts. No doubt he has a bad case of "Napoleon complex." He'll most likely come back and post that he's 6'4" and has a John Wayne like appearance. Guys with "Short man syndrome" have this kind of M.O. They're very aggressive as long as they have the anonymity of the Internet to protect them.

Come meet me in person and find out, heretic.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Come meet me in person and find out, heretic.

Now you're trying the old, "Threatening angle." Next, You'll deny what I just said, so don't bother. There's not a man on earth that makes me tremble. However, the ONLY one's that can make me tremble, is a few angry Ladies in my life. By the way PPS, there are more Ladies on TOL than men, that have wisdom, discernment, knowledge, and logic. Just to name a few: Tambora, Glorydaz, and Heir. These three put most guys on TOL to shame. They have my admiration and my respect. Some of you guys here could learn a lot from these three Ladies.

Nang

TOL Subscriber
Now you're trying the old, "Threatening angle." Next, You'll deny what I just said, so don't bother. There's not a man on earth that makes me tremble. However, the ONLY one's that can make me tremble, is a few angry Ladies in my life. By the way PPS, there are more Ladies on TOL than men, that have wisdom, discernment, knowledge, and logic. Just to name a few: Tambora, Glorydaz, and Heir. These three put most guys on TOL to shame. They have my admiration and my respect. Some of you guys here could learn a lot from these three Ladies.

You mean, if you can't get PPS banned by claiming he has threatened you, you will goad him to say something derogatory about the prize MAD females, that will guarantee a ban.

You are so transparent, GM . . .

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You mean, if you can't get PPS banned by claiming he has threatened you, you will goad him to say something derogatory about the prize MAD females, that will guarantee a ban.

You are so transparent, GM . . .

You're no "Sherlock Holmes" Nangster. That's not my intention. Keep trying, though. Someday you might (my accident no doubt) be right about something?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Nangster was right about one thing (accident, probably?) Heir, Glorydaz and Tam are indeed three Prize MAD Ladies. (Mid acts Dispensationalists.) They're truly "The Cream of the Crop."

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Now you're trying the old, "Threatening angle."

You'd be threatened by merely meeting me? That figures.

Next, You'll deny what I just said, so don't bother. There's not a man on earth that makes me tremble. However, the ONLY one's that can make me tremble, is a few angry Ladies in my life. By the way PPS, there are more Ladies on TOL than men, that have wisdom, discernment, knowledge, and logic. Just to name a few: Tambora, Glorydaz, and Heir. These three put most guys on TOL to shame. They have my admiration and my respect. Some of you guys here could learn a lot from these three Ladies.

I'll take Nang for a KO in the first round over all three of them in a tag-team match.

If any of them (or you) get saved, let me know.

PneumaPsucheSoma

TOL Subscriber
Amazing the people who align with each other sooner or later. It always reveals so much.

Yes, it does. All the heretical Dispensationalists, Arminians/Pelagians (same thing), Open Theists, and false Trinitarians and Hegelian Kenoticists are aligned together against Believers who despise 19th-century heretical doctrines and hold to the authentic historical and orthodox Christian Faith of the foregoing two millennia.

Take a bow, Captain Anathema.

Cruciform

Considering that Muslims believe that Islam is the only true religion, and given-the-chance, they will kill you if you disagree...
Wow. All Muslims want to kill me? Is it also your claim that all Christians want to blow up abortion clinics and murder doctors and nurses? :think: