Can Everyone On TOL PLEASE Stop Being So Petty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Letsargue

You are arguing with the Bible not me. Paul wrote it is a disgrace for a man to have long hair and he decided to say even nature teaches that. You do believe in the Bible, right? Your turn.

God ((( SAID ))) that Nature / "NATURE" teaches you!!! - meaning that YOU don't listen to Jesus Christ, but "Nature", BEING A "Natural Man"!! -- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---///--- Nature ( Also ) teaches "Evolution"!!

Paul -- 020713

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I still have a hard time reading LA's posts. I get red eye attempting to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Examine it carefully TH....closer....closer...it's the date. :hammer:

:chuckle:
It's worse, I think I actually asked that before. :eek:

I couldn't tell you what day it is if you held a gun to my head, unless it's right in front of me. I still mangle the order of months now and again and it usually takes me about half the year before I stop trying to fill in blanks with last year. :plain: This morning I would have sworn it was Tuesday.

fool

Hall of Fame

I couldn't tell you what day it is if you held a gun to my head, unless it's right in front of me. I still mangle the order of months now and again and it usually takes me about half the year before I stop trying to fill in blanks with last year. :plain: This morning I would have sworn it was Tuesday.

The internet will do that to you.

exminister

God ((( SAID ))) that Nature / "NATURE" teaches you!!! - meaning that YOU don't listen to Jesus Christ, but "Nature", BEING A "Natural Man"!! -- 1 Corinthians 2:14 KJV ---///--- Nature ( Also ) teaches "Evolution"!!

Paul -- 020713
Sorry, didn't realize you were SO invested in keeping your locks. As you were/are.

Quincy

I am the same way TH. I can't remember important dates either like birthdays without Facebook :eek:.

For the longest time I thought Letsargue was just writing in codes, perhaps he thought his posts contain secret messages that would enlighten mankind. Then there is always this :plain: .

Letsargue

I still have a hard time reading LA's posts. I get red eye attempting to do so.

2 Peter 3:15-16 KJV – “Our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; 16- As also in all his Epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, (( which they that are unlearned and unstable )) wrest, as they do also the other scriptures, ( unto their own destruction )”. ------//--- That would scare me to death, - I see why I bother you, even being a “Super”. -----///---

“PAUL” – 020813

Status
Not open for further replies.