Calvinism: You Must Already be Saved to Get Saved?

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Judaizers taught circumcision. You are too ignorant and unstable to see that I do not preach that. Show one time where I told someone to get circumcised or to observe special days.

You keep all the law, or you keep none of it. He will spew you out of his mouth.

God's Truth

You keep all the law, or you keep none of it. He will spew you out of his mouth.

There is a new law.

Romans 7:6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 3:27 The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Did you read that?

Paul says THE LAW that requires faith. We still have a law.

Robert Pate

Banned
There is a new law.

Romans 7:6 But now, by dying to what once bound us, we have been released from the law so that we serve in the new way of the Spirit, and not in the old way of the written code.

Romans 3:27 The law that requires works? No, because of the law that requires faith.

Did you read that?

You still have a law, because you are under the law.

Evil.Eye.<(I)>

BANNED
Banned
There is a new law.

Did you read that?

How many tree's were in the Garden of Eden that directly pertained to God and God alone?

God's Truth

By the way, Jesus does not tell all to sell all they have, if he had, then how is it he ate in other people's homes?

Robert Pate is a false gospel teacher.

All those poor heroin addicts led into hell.

Last edited:

TulipBee

BANNED
Banned
17309500_620368979306_4591898260713047715_n.jpg

God's Truth

These false teachers should be preaching obedience to Christ, for that is the only way to have His Truth understood.

John 14:21 The person who has my commandments and obeys them is the one who loves me. The one who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I will love him and will reveal myself to him."

God's Truth

That is why you are under the law and are under the curse, Galatians 3:10.

hahahaha

The NEW LAW is the NEW COVENANT and it is written on our hearts and minds, that happens when we receive the Holy Spirit, for the Holy Spirit wills us to obey God. We receive help.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

You have it all wrong. You have been trying to destroy God's church for a long time. There is still hope for you like there was for Paul, but you have to repent of what you have been doing. You are the worst of sinners, JUST LIKE YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. Have you not said that many times? You have said that exact thing. You lead others away from salvation and lead them away from knowing God. You preach falseness, just like Paul used to do.

Robert Pate

Banned
hahahaha

The NEW LAW is the NEW COVENANT and it is written on our hearts and minds, that happens when we receive the Holy Spirit, for the Holy Spirit wills us to obey God. We receive help.

Philippians 2:13 for it is God who works in you to will and to act in order to fulfill his good purpose.

Hebrews 10:16 "This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds."

You have it all wrong. You have been trying to destroy God's church for a long time. There is still hope for you like there was for Paul, but you have to repent of what you have been doing. You are the worst of sinners, JUST LIKE YOU CLAIM YOU ARE. Have you not said that many times? You have said that exact thing. You lead others away from salvation and lead them away from knowing God. You preach falseness, just like Paul used to do.

The reason that Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" is because he understood the righteousness of God and saw what it demanded of him.

If Paul were here today he would say to you, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? Galatians 4:21.

Nanja

The Bible teaches that those who hear the Gospel and believe the Gospel are quickened by the Holy Spirit.

Correction!

That's backwards.

The scriptures teach that first one must be of God, [quickened by the Holy Spirit] Born of God before they hear and believe the Gospel.

John 8:43, 47
43 Why do ye not understand my speech? even because ye cannot hear my word.

47 He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not, because ye are not of God.

God's Truth

The reason that Paul referred to himself as "The Chief of Sinners" is because he understood the righteousness of God and saw what it demanded of him.

If Paul were here today he would say to you, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, DO YOU NOT HEAR THE LAW? Galatians 4:21.