Calvinism: A Departure From the Gospel and Justification by Faith

Robert Pate

Banned
You all are a cult. I see how those MADist churches are- those oddball people always bringing up venial dispensations and raptures. It was Darbyists who followed that guy who swore the world was going to end in March 2011.

It's hilarious for you to even sit there with your tripe. Reformed churches are traditional and orthodox, you'd never see that kind of absurdity come out of any of them.

All cults have one thing in common. There is always a man that claims to know more about God than the Bible.

Crucible

BANNED
Banned
All cults have one thing in common. There is always a man that claims to know more about God than the Bible.

Yeah, like false prophets. Like that Darbyist guy talking about a rapture in May 2011. Straight out of your camp :rolleyes:

You all's claim is stupid. Why don't you just retract it so we can move on :thumb:

beloved57

They have this in common, that salvation depends on man's work, and not solely on the merits of Christ death.

Sent from my 5054N using Tapatalk

beloved57

Did you not accept Calvinism as your doctrine? That's a work that you did, dumb, dumb.
You teach that salvation depends on what a person does, and that Christ death alone failed to save them He died for. That's antichrist.

Robert Pate

Banned
You teach that salvation depends on what a person does, and that Christ death alone failed to save them He died for. That's antichrist.

Your I don't have to respond to Christ and his Gospel because I have been predestinated is going to send you to hell.