British Medical Journal: Phizer and Moderna less than 1% effective

Gary K

Banned
In an article written for the BMJ, and published there, Dr. Peter Doshi says the 95% efficacy rating is bunk. These vaccines are less than 1% effective at stopping the transmission of the coronavirus.

chair

In the meantime, in the real world, the vaccine works. We see it in Israel, we see it in the UK, and we are starting to see it in the US as well. Hate lockdowns? Hate Masks?- Go get vaccinated.

Gary K

Banned
In the meantime, in the real world, the vaccine works. We see it in Israel, we see it in the UK, and we are starting to see it in the US as well. Hate lockdowns? Hate Masks?- Go get vaccinated.
Yeah, these vaccines are so safe AZ and J&J vaccines have just been banned in Europe after December 31. Why? Blood clotting issues. Phizer and Moderna vaccines have the same issues. The number of adverse affects due to this is skyrocketing. One guy ended up with zero platelets in his blood in just a few days after being vaccinated.

I've been telling you, and I'm goint to keep telling you, these vaccines are extremely dangerous. Whether you will listen or not I'm going to keep on posting the truth about these things.

Look at the VAERS data for the US. That represents less than 1% of adverse effects from vaccines. I've posted the US government study telling us that. Just keep on closing your eyes and refusing to look at both sides of the issues. I'm also going to post the fact that vaccines are considered to be "unavoidably unsafe products". They were classified as such by the US Congress and the law was upheld by the Supreme Court in a 7 to 2 decision.

So, just close your eyes and refuse to listen. You will only end up harming yourself, your family, and your friends.

chair

Nonesense. The article you quoted in the OP is from months ago. It's an opinion piece- not a research article. And it's simply wrong. By your thinking, millions should have died from the "extremely dangerous" vaccine in Israel, the UK, and even the US. But that hasn't happened. Instead, hundreds of thousands of lives were saved, and people are going back to work!

Please stop spewing this foolishness- and open your own eyes.