Born Again Thru the Resurrection of Christ: How?

Samie

"Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification". Romans 4:25

Was delivered to death for our sin

raised again for our justification.

What Peter actually says is: ...hath re-birthed us unto a living hope "by" the resurrection of Yah Shua Messiah.

I can't over emphasise the important difference between 'through' and 'by'.
KJV 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

NAS 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

by or through translated from the Greek "dia"

Truster

KJV 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

NAS 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead

by or through translated from the Greek "dia"

By your giving the terms 'through' and 'by' alone as translations of dia is a deceitful exercise because dia has more depth than just these two words and produces nuance by context.

What the Holy Spirit is conveying and what you are receiving is at odd's. Therefore the Spirit is accurate and you are twisting the meaning.

What you are suggesting inserts a contradiction in the Bible and there are none.
I spent months on this subject about 8-9 years ago and know for an absolute fact that you have not looked at this in any depth and have no understanding in the matter.

I've given you the facts. but I can't give you the spiritual ability to receive the facts.

Samie

By your giving the terms 'through' and 'by' alone as translations of dia is a deceitful exercise because dia has more depth than just these two words and produces nuance by context.

What the Holy Spirit is conveying and what you are receiving is at odd's. Therefore the Spirit is accurate and you are twisting the meaning.

What you are suggesting inserts a contradiction in the Bible and there are none.
I spent months on this subject about 8-9 years ago and know for an absolute fact that you have not looked at this in any depth and have no understanding in the matter.

I've given you the facts. but I can't give you the spiritual ability to receive the facts.
Wow, Truster.

Just because I invoked "dia" on your making a mountain out of a molehill on the difference between "by" and "through", you accuse me of deceptive exercise and twisting the meaning of Scriptures.

But your months of in-depth study of the issue has led you to conclude that "Man is not born again through the resurrection" (of Christ), ALTHOUGH Scripture says God caused us to be born again through the resurrection of Christ. 1 Pet 1:3.

If I may borrow someone's tag line, "I cannot force you to be right".

Truster

Wow, Truster.

Just because I invoked "dia" on your making a mountain out of a molehill on the difference between "by" and "through", you accuse me of deceptive exercise and twisting the meaning of Scriptures.

But your months of in-depth study of the issue has led you to conclude that "Man is not born again through the resurrection" (of Christ), ALTHOUGH Scripture says God caused us to be born again through the resurrection of Christ. 1 Pet 1:3.

If I may borrow someone's tag line, "I cannot force you to be right".

I noticed some time ago that you are a man of ulterior motives and that the truth is of no true consequence to you. I had hoped that you would possess a sincere spirit, but I was wrong. I shall not enter any more of your threads as you will go your way which is the way of Cain.

Samie

I noticed some time ago that you are a man of ulterior motives and that the truth is of no true consequence to you.
When you posted that man is not born again through the resurrection (of Christ) I simply replied with Scriptures saying that God caused us to be born again through the resurrection of Christ. 1 Pet 1:3.
I had hoped that you would possess a sincere spirit, but I was wrong.
Is presenting you with Scriptures not being of a sincere spirit?
I shall not enter any more of your threads as you will go your way which is the way of Cain.
I cannot go your way since to you what Scripture speaks is the way of Cain.

Samie

Truster says: Man is NOT born again through the resurrection (of Christ).

Scripture says:

NAS 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

Epoisses

"Born Again Thru the Resurrection of Christ: How?"

Man is not born again "through the resurrection."

Messiah died and in doing so paid the price for the sins of His people. His resurrection ensured the justification of His people. His death removed the debt and His resurrection clothed us* in His majesty, gave us wealth by which to live.

Man is not born again "through the resurrection."

us* the redeemed, regenerate and repentant sinners.

Truster is wrong again

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Rom. 6:4,5

Samie

Truster is wrong again
Although he believes he's right, and AMR agrees and thanks him for his post.

Therefore we are buried with him by baptism into death: that like as Christ was raised up from the dead by the glory of the Father, even so we also should walk in newness of life. For if we have been planted together in the likeness of his death, we shall be also in the likeness of his resurrection: Rom. 6:4,5
Since we all died when He died (2 Cor 5:14, 15; Heb 2:9), we also were made alive TOGETHER WITH Him when He resurrected. Hence, to be born again through the resurrection of Christ is to be made alive TOGETHER WITH HIM. see Eph 2:4-6; Col 2:13, 14; 1 Pet 1:3; Titus 3:7.

And being in Him, as part of His Body, we have His Power to overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21; Phil 4:13). Overcomers will not be blotted out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He Himself also overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21).

Truster

Although he believes he's right, and AMR agrees and thanks him for his post.

Since we all died when He died (2 Cor 5:14, 15; Heb 2:9), we also were made alive TOGETHER WITH Him when He resurrected. Hence, to be born again through the resurrection of Christ is to be made alive TOGETHER WITH HIM. see Eph 2:4-6; Col 2:13, 14; 1 Pet 1:3; Titus 3:7.

And being in Him, as part of His Body, we have His Power to overcome evil with good (Rom 12:21; Phil 4:13). Overcomers will not be blotted out from the book of life and will be seated with Him in His throne even as He Himself also overcame and sat down with the Father in His throne (Rev 3:5, 21).

The book of life and The Lambs Book of Life are two different things. You really shouldn't make statements on things you don't comprehend.

Truster

As Epoisses said, Truster is wrong, again.

When Moses said take my name from your book he was referring to the book of all the names of all the people that would be conceived. That is referred to as the book of life.

The Lambs Book of Life is the list of names that was presented to the Son by the Father and those people and those people are redeemed by the precious blood of the sacrifice.

I don't care what epsisses says in this case or any other. I answer to my King and my Saviour and Him alone.

Samie

We all were born again through the resurrection of Christ.
We all were written in the Lamb's book of life.
But only overcomers of evil will NOT be blotted out from it.

Samie

When Moses said take my name from your book he was referring to the book of all the names of all the people that would be conceived. That is referred to as the book of life.

The Lambs Book of Life is the list of names that was presented to the Son by the Father and those people and those people are redeemed by the precious blood of the sacrifice.

I don't care what epsisses says in this case or any other. I answer to my King and my Saviour and Him alone.
From which book will names be blotted out, Truster?

Robert Pate

Banned
We all were written in the Lamb's book of life.
But only overcomers of evil will NOT be blotted out from it.

Not true. We are all born under the curse. When Adam sinned God placed a curse upon him and the whole creation, Genesis 3:17-24.

We are born again by the word of God, which is the Gospel, 1 Peter 1:23.

Truster

From which book will names be blotted out, Truster?

There is no possibility whatsoever that any name can be blotted out from the Lambs Book of Life. Nobody actually knew it existed until the revelation was given to John. Salvation belongs to Yah Veh and this fact means that those who are saved have eternal salvation.

God's Truth

There is no possibility whatsoever that any name can be blotted out from the Lambs Book of Life. Nobody actually knew it existed until the revelation was given to John. Salvation belongs to Yah Veh and this fact means that those who are saved have eternal salvation.

Revelation 3:5 The one who is victorious will, like them, be dressed in white. I will never blot out the name of that person from the book of life, but will acknowledge that name before my Father and his angels.

Exodus 32:33
The LORD said to Moses, "Whoever has sinned against Me, I will blot him out of My book.

Samie

Not true.
Sad thing, Pate doesn't believe this part of Scripture:

NAS 1 Peter 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,