BOOM!!! FORENSIC AUDIT COMING TO PENNSYLVANIA!!!

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

Gary K

Banned
It's getting so the first thing I check is whether or not it's a Babylon Bee story
I've paid so close attention to all of this that I'm not surprised at anything that comes out of the 2020 election anymore. The amount of skullduggery by the Democrats in that election is just off the charts in their dishonesty. We really need more access to the voting machines because that is where the majority of the fraud took place, and as in the example of Arizona computer forensics are so good anymore that deleted file recovery is very common. And in Michigan the ability to show what's possible, and what was done, is outstanding. Vote manipulation is so easy on those machines because of the complete lack of security that even a novice could figure out how to manipulate the ballot counts.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
I've paid so close attention to all of this that I'm not surprised at anything that comes out of the 2020 election anymore. The amount of skullduggery by the Democrats in that election is just off the charts in their dishonesty.
So much for all those "conservative" judges Trump appointed. They all turned their backs on him, and on you. What do you have to say about that?

way 2 go

You've lived through this, so what have you learned?
the corruption is way deeper than anyone knew

all the judges agreed not to hear any election challenges with the same excuse
"no standing" no matter who brought the suit or in what u.s. state the suit was brought

and
most extensive voter fraud .png

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
the corruption is way deeper than anyone knew

all the judges agreed not to hear any election challenges with the same excuse
"no standing" no matter who brought the suit or in what u.s. state the suit was brought
Good, good.

You still have a very long way to go and much more to learn, but this is a good start.