Status
Not open for further replies.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
BEST QUOTE OF THE SHOW:

The views of conservative Christian organizations and churches today are worse than the views of some of the worst liberals of a hundred years ago. That's where we've come. That homosexuality should be legal. Do you think a hundred years ago liberal groups were saying that kind of perversion should be legal? They weren't saying that. Today, almost every Christian organization in the country says homosexuality should be legal. It was illegal for 3,500 years. And then who comes along and says it should be legal now? I'll tell you who. Hillary, Hollywood, the humanists and the homos. They said it should be legal and so the conservative Christian leaders, they all say, "You know what, they must be right!"

Zakath

Resident Atheist
"Swan song" usually indicates a final performance or effort (usually before retiring)...

Is Enyart going somewhere?

Knowing his penchant for twisting words, does this mean he's moving to a new venue or different time slot?

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Originally posted by Zakath

"Swan song" usually indicates a final performance or effort (usually before retiring)...

Knowing his penchant for twisting words, does this mean he's moving to a new venue or different time slot?
Yes. He's moving from 7pm to 3pm which should triple his listening audience.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Originally posted by Zakath

Knowing his penchant for twisting words...
:rolleyes: "Bob's 7pm Swan Song"

You're the one twisting his words. But that's OK. We all know why. ;)

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I listed two possible meanings of the statement. A swan song is typically associated with retirement, not merely a change in a time slot.

Get over it, Turbo.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
I had used Google "define" function: "a final performance or effort (especially before retirement)"

But the Dictionary dot com definition also indicated something similar...

"A farewell or final appearance, action, or work."

I don't keep track of Enyart's broadcast times, hence my confusion regarding his intended meaning.

Turbo

Caped Crusader
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
...and you tried to blame him for your confusion. OK. Got it.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Originally posted by Turbo

...and you tried to blame him for your confusion. OK. Got it.
I didn't write the title, I merely read it.

Thanks for helping me boost the ole post count. :D

prodigal

BANNED BY MOD
Banned by Mod
Great, I love last word contests. Please, keep it going! Oh yeah, Enyart sure does hate a lot of things he can't change. My opinion: He is as big a loud mouth as he is powerless.

Status
Not open for further replies.