Bidens Big Day!

Truth7t7

and it's done

somebody stick a fork in Joe

Missed your calling doser, should have been in journalism

Biden is weak and lost, Trump won the debate against Wallace a registered democrats and Biden.

I was sorta looking forward to a fist to cuff on the stage.

Trump was strongest on his (Law & Order) in reference to the current chaos, Uncle Joe had no response.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Trump crashed and burned tonight.
Refused 3 times to condemn white supremacists.
Refused to call on his supporters to eschew violence after the election.
Behaved like an overgrown, mewling toddler.
Anyone surprised?

Trump was Trump. Strong, overpowering, in command - a bulldozer.

Biden was Biden - a confused old man.

Is anyone surprised?

Jerry Shugart

How many times does Trump have to condemn white supremacists before anyone will believe that he does indeed condemn them?:

Trump, Aug. 14, 2017: As I said on Saturday, we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry, and violence. It has no place in America.

And as I have said many times before: No matter the color of our skin, we all live under the same laws, we all salute the same great flag, and we are all made by the same almighty God. We must love each other, show affection for each other, and unite together in condemnation of hatred, bigotry, and violence. We must rediscover the bonds of love and loyalty that bring us together as Americans.

Racism is evil. And those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-Nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans.

We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our Creator. We are equal under the law. And we are equal under our Constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America.

https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...-big-day/page3

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Trump crashed and burned tonight.
Refused 3 times to condemn white supremacists.
Refused to call on his supporters to eschew violence after the election.
Behaved like an overgrown, mewling toddler.
Anyone surprised?

No. I always have low expectatiions for trump.