biden watch

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
I don't know about you, @Jefferson, but I often wonder about the face images we see of "Biden" in photos like these recent ones, as compared with those we see in photos like the one you posted above. I mean, I know that we have to take a decade+ of aging into consideration, but nevertheless, I often have some difficulty seeing in photos that "Joe Biden" has all along been just one, single man.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
I don't know about you, @Jefferson, but I often wonder about the face images we see of "Biden" in photos like these recent ones, as compared with those we see in photos like the one you posted above. I mean, I know that we have to take a decade+ of aging into consideration, but nevertheless, I often have some difficulty seeing in photos that "Joe Biden" has all along been just one, single man.
It wouldn't surprise me if he has a body double. Hillary had one. There's no way Trump could have one. Nobody looks like him.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank

'If you want to take on the federal government, you need some F-15s. You don't need an AR-15': Biden's message to his 'right-wing friends' as he again promises to ban assault weapons that have 'no social redeeming quality'

I wonder if someone might be in the process of taking Brandon up on that challenge:

A missing F-35 stealth fighter may have kept flying after its pilot ejected. A pilotless Soviet jet once flew 500 miles before crashing in NATO territory.