Baldness Prevention Technique (new, yet common sense aproach)

1PeaceMaker

http://www.savingadvice.com/articles/2015/04/12/1033895_baldness-cure-hair-plucking.html

If humans are anything like mice (which scientists often presume they are), researchers might very well develop a treatment for baldness from the most unlikely of therapies (unlike another remedy that helps only specific people fight baldness). According to research, scientist Chih-Chiang Chen at the University of Southern California and his colleagues, plucked hair follicles are capable of communicating via a chemical signaling system known as quorum sensing, which prompts their regeneration.

.....In the future, the research team hopes to determine if quorum sensing occurs in other parts of the body or in other species. As van Kessel again said of the work and its greater significance, “I don’t think quorum sensing is limited to bacteria. It’s just that we’ve always studied them and they are easy to manipulate…This [paper] is definitely a new way of thinking about things.”

I like this idea because it's got no serious side effects or long term risks to consider. If I was going bald I would try this on myself and report on how it worked. I wouldn't wait until they do more research. But that's just me....

The risk is only that of plucking hair... the potential gain... getting your hair back!

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned

OCTOBER23

I take Andriol which strengthens the muscles of the hair follicles

which holds them in place longer and stimulates hair growth.

In Sweden they loosened the top skin on a man's head to promote blood stimulation.

Last edited:

resodko

BANNED
Banned
every morning i rub maple syrup on my head and roll around on the carpet where my dog sleeps

better than a toupee! :thumb:

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Hmmm. I always wear a top knot. Maybe that why my hair is so thick on the top.

JFish123

True story: It is written, that The very hairs on your head are numbered. So I asked God, why are you subtracting?
He told me Gideon. So I looked up in my bible about him. He asked, what did I do with Gideon? Well, you depleted his number if troops, so his confidence would be in you and not how many troops he had. And then it hit me ... Were to be confident in Him, not our appearance. Shave your hair short and rule the look :)