At what Age Do We Ask - How Long Lord ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Call not the Holy Spirit a devil.

John 16:13 KJV

13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come , he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear , that shall he speak : and he will shew you things to come .

John 21

18 Verily, verily, I say unto thee, When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest : but when thou shalt be old , thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.

19 This spake he , signifying by what death he should glorify God. And when he had spoken this, he saith unto him, Follow me.

Sorry about Jesus blowing yer any moment doctrine outta the water.

The kingdom of God is in us, the quickening can come at any moment.

Be a watchin' and a believin' Nicholas. :)

Psalm 80:18 KJV -

Psalm 71:20 KJV -
Thou, which hast shewed me great and sore troubles, shalt quicken me again, and shalt bring me up again from the depths of the earth.

Ephesians 2:1 KJV -

Nick M

Black Rifles Matter
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
PJ got it.

Why didn't you?

He understand exactly what I stated and agrees. There is no communication like that today. Like muslims and Mormons, you have to accept that you (or any "Pentecostal") are not a spokeman for God. You are not authorized to speak aside from preaching the gospel given to Paul for us.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
He understand exactly what I stated and agrees. There is no communication like that today. Like muslims and Mormons, you have to accept that you (or any "Pentecostal") are not a spokeman for God. You are not authorized to speak aside from preaching the gospel given to Paul for us.

i do and i do. i have had dreams that seemed really real myself. just dreams though. 1Head likes to be mystical and cryptic and uses few words. He knows the Bible, he's a nice guy and we get along now, he helps me and makes me laugh. he's different but he is in MO so i am compelled to be cordial -

1Mind1Spirit

Literal lunatic

Yer full of it.

1 Peter 4:11 KJV

11 If any man speak , let him speak as the oracles of God; if any man minister , let him do it as of the ability which God giveth : that God in all things may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom be praise and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

However I do speak the gospel given to Paul.

Not my fault if you don't recognize it.

You are missing out on the kingdom as you do not believe you must call upon the name of the Lord.

Enjoy yer scapegoat and may the Lord visit you accordingly, soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.