I understand that ... though honoring the agreement of the previous paid members would add the incentive for continued monetary support for the site.The lifetime member badge is a carry over from the old board. It's up to owner of they roll that out again. Users that contributed 500 dollars to the upkeep of the site got that badge.
1) Does that mean that certain privileged members were able to read the read the reports of other less privileged members? That does not seem good at all. That is fuel for back-channel plots and conspiracies to be formed. I am glad that is gone if that was indeed the case.
2) How do I get a Lifetime Member badge and a Hall of Fame badge?
The lifetime member badge is a carry over from the old board. It's up to owner of they roll that out again. Users that contributed 500 dollars to the upkeep of the site got that badge.
Some of the older platforms had a way for me to delete conversations for you that you started. I will look into that.Take time on this one (nothing pressing with all the other needs on forum).
1) is there a way to 'manage' Conversations like deleting a few?
2) Do we need to do so? Is there still a bandwidth/storage issue?
3) Does XenForo have tutorials that might cover some of this so you aren't reinventing the wheel?
(nothing pressing nor in immediate need of response and thanks).