Are You In The Holy Spirit? In Christ

Tnkrbl123!

Read my previous 10-15 posts in your various "revelations" (that's your hint) and you will see I pointed out your sins specifically. open your eyes and REPENT your eternity depends on it

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Read my previous 10-15 posts in your various "revelations" (that's your hint) and you will see I pointed out your sins specifically. open your eyes and REPENT your eternity depends on it

I said
Do you know what this verse means?

1 Tim 2:12
12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
(KJV)

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Who is the Holy Spirit?
[MENTION=19708]Fragment[/MENTION] Why do you need another sock account? It is plain as day to members on this forum that this is another 'Nameless' sock puppet. I am getting inboxed about it.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You people that are trying to figure God out without the Holy Spirit are going to be guessing until judgment day. And you will not get it. Personal opinion has dominated most of these threads. There are many useless conversations on these boards.

2 Tim 2:14-15
14 Remind them of these things, charging them before the Lord not to strive about words to no profit, to the ruin of the hearers.
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
(NKJ)

Every verse is a spiritual principle, and it takes many principles to come up with the right conclusion. You people are trying to make a conclusion out of one principle. Your like a dog chasing park cars. He will catch it but he doesn't know what to do with it after he catches it.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)