Are You In The Holy Spirit? In Christ

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ARE YOU IN THE SPIRIT?

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:5-7
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Heb 8:11-13
11 "None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)
xxx Are you in the Holy Spirit, or in your imagination?? If your not in The Holy Spirit, in Christ. The devil can use you to fight against the true Holy Spirit, in Christ.

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
ARE YOU IN THE SPIRIT?

Acts 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Rom 8:5-7
5 For those who live according to the flesh set their minds on the things of the flesh, but those who live according to the Spirit, the things of the Spirit.
6 For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
Rom 8:1-2
1 There is therefore now no condemnation to those who are in Christ Jesus, who do not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit.
2 For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death.
Heb 8:11-13
11 "None of them shall teach his neighbor, and none his brother, saying, 'Know the Lord,' for all shall know Me, from the least of them to the greatest of them.
12 "For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more."
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
Heb 7:17-18
17 For He testifies: "You are a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek."
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
Gal 5:24-25
24 And those who are Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.
25 If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit.
Gal 5:17
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
(NKJ)
xxx Are you in the Holy Spirit, or in your imagination?? If your not in The Holy Spirit, in Christ. The devil can use you to fight against the true Holy Spirit, in Christ.

Who is the Holy Spirit?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Who is the Holy Spirit?

I said

HOLY SPIRIT
FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
Rev 2:29 (MILK & MEAT)
29 "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."'
2 Tim 1:7
7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
Phil 1:9-11
9 And this I pray, that your love may abound still more and more in knowledge and all discernment,
10 that you may approve the things that are excellent, that you may be sincere and without offense till the day of Christ,
11 being filled with the fruits of righteousness which are by Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God.
2 Cor 9:10
10 Now may He who supplies seed to the sower, and bread for food, supply and multiply the seed you have sown and increase the fruits of your righteousness,
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Matt 3:8
8 "Therefore bear fruits worthy of repentance,
Col 1:5-6
5 because of the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, of which you heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel,
6 which has come to you, as it has also in all the world, and is bringing forth fruit, as it is also among you since the day you heard and knew the grace of God in truth;
Gal 5:22-23
22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
23 gentleness, self-control. Against such there is no law.
GIFTS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MILK)
1 Cor 12:4-11
4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.
5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord.
6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all.
7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all:
8 for to one is given the word of wisdom through the Spirit, to another the word of knowledge through the same Spirit,
9 to another faith by the same Spirit, to another gifts of healings by the same Spirit,
10 to another the working of miracles, to another prophecy, to another discerning of spirits, to another different kinds of tongues, to another the interpretation of tongues.
11 But one and the same Spirit works all these things, distributing to each one individually as He wills.

1 Cor 13:8-13
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
11 When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child; but when I became a man, I put away childish things.
12 For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known.
13 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Cor 14:20
20 Brethren, do not be children in understanding; however, in malice be babes, but in understanding be mature.
Heb 5:12-14
12 For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MEAT)
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
John 14:26
Rom 14:17
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
1 Cor 14:10-12
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:17-18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
(NKJ)

xxxThe milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and in that time you should know that the Holy Spirit is in you. There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit and you will receive one or more of them gifts as evidence that the Holy Spirit is in you. Then when you are sure, the Holy Spirit will take you into the meat of the Word one verse at a time. You should know what love is by this time. The milk took you to love and the Holy Spirit. Now the Holy Spirit will lead you with that love as the first step in the meat. And the Holy Spirit will lead you inside yourself with that love, to crucify the flesh(feelings & emotions)(unclean spirits). And this should last for atleast 11 years.

Heb 5:13-14
13 For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
14 But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is, those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.
(NKJ)

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Rev 1:1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
(NKJ)

GO TO HIDDEN LANGUAGE

Fragment

BANNED
Banned
VOICE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT (MEAT)
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
Rom 14:17
17 for the kingdom of God is not eating and drinking, but righteousness and peace and joy in the Holy Spirit.
James 2:26
26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.
1 Cor 14:7-8
7 Even things without life, whether flute or harp, when they make a sound, unless they make a distinction in the sounds, how will it be known what is piped or played?
8 For if the trumpet makes an uncertain sound, who will prepare himself for battle?
1 Cor 14:10-12
10 There are, it may be, so many kinds of languages in the world, and none of them is without significance.
11 Therefore, if I do not know the meaning of the language, I shall be a foreigner to him who speaks, and he who speaks will be a foreigner to me.
12 Even so you, since you are zealous for spiritual gifts, let it be for the edification of the church that you seek to excel.
John 6:63
63 "It is the Spirit who gives life; the flesh profits nothing. The words that I speak to you are spirit, and they are life.
Gal 5:17-18
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.
(NKJ)

xxxThe milk is about 3 to 4 years long, and in that time you should know that the Holy Spirit is in you. There are 9 gifts of the Holy Spirit and you will receive one or more of them gifts as evidence that the Holy Spirit is in you. Then when you are sure, the Holy Spirit will take you into the meat of the Word one verse at a time. You should know what love is by this time. The milk took you to love and the Holy Spirit. Now the Holy Spirit will lead you with that love as the first step in the meat. And the Holy Spirit will lead you inside yourself with that love, to crucify the flesh(feelings & emotions)(unclean spirits). And this should last for atleast 11 years.

Heb 5:13-14
(NKJ)

Gal 1:18
18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and remained with him fifteen days.
(NKJ)

Gal 2:1-2

1 Then after fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, and also took Titus with me.
2 And I went up by revelation, and communicated to them that gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but privately to those who were of reputation, lest by any means I might run, or had run, in vain.
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
(NKJ)

GO TO HIDDEN LANGUAGE

Are you calling the Holy Spirit an attitude of human nature, that reflects God?

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
What or who is the Holy Spirit? Please answer this in your own words.

I said
HOLY SPIRIT ASIGNED ANGEL (AS A SPIRIT)

John 14:19
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
John 14:29-30
29 "And now I have told you before it comes, that when it does come to pass, you may believe.
30 "I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me.
John 14:23-24
John 14:16-18
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
Matt 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
James 1:6-8
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
xxxNow if you demand that it be put in the carnal language before you will believe it, that makes you very hard-hearted. And the hard-hearted always strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. God turned some of His angels into spirits. Angels work out side of us, and spirits work inside of us. The Holy Spirit is an asigned angel that only quotes verses to us from inside. He is a spirit but because He quotes the Holy Word, He is a Holy Spirit. And He cant talk to you without useing the verses.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Mark 8:18
18 "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?
(NKJ)

xxxAngels work from out side of us. Spirits work from inside of us. And God has turned some of His angels into spirits so that they might abide inside of us. And the one that quotes verses is the Holy One, or Holy Spirit, or Holy Ghost.

Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

John 14:17
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

xxxNow if you demand that it be put in the carnal language before you will believe it, that makes you very hard-hearted. And the hard-hearted always strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. God turned some of His angels into spirits. Angels work out side of us, and spirits work inside of us. The Holy Spirit is an asigned angel that only quotes verses to us from inside. He is a spirit but because He quotes the Holy Word, He is a Holy Spirit. And He cant talk to you without useing the verses.

18 "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?
(NKJ)

xxxAngels work from out side of us. Spirits work from inside of us. And God has turned some of His angels into spirits so that they might abide inside of us. And the one that quotes verses is the Holy One, or Holy Spirit, or Holy Ghost.

7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

keep piling your sins up on top of you. keep going Muhammed! keep giving those extra-biblical revelations and keep piling those sins up. The more you twist and store the Bible the more curses you bring upon yourself.
-revelation 22:18-19

Tnkrbl123!

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

squeaky "YOU belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies" - John 8:44

"No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light." - 2 Corinthians 11:14

And this is for people like you to realize so you can turn and repent ...
"But evil men and impostors will proceed from bad to worse, deceiving and being deceived." 2 timothy 3:13

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
keep piling your sins up on top of you. keep going Muhammed! keep giving those extra-biblical revelations and keep piling those sins up. The more you twist and store the Bible the more curses you bring upon yourself.
-revelation 22:18-19

I said
I You really are lost. I have been doing this for 40 years and the Lord just keeps blessing me.

Tnkrbl123!

I said
I You really are lost. I have been doing this for 40 years and the Lord just keeps blessing me.

You mean the enemy keeps deceiving you. he is the father of lies and deception and you just keep showing the fruits and words of someone who is into that deception. 40 years of sin and making up revelations and being a false prophet and leading people to believe lies is a lot of sinning you need to repent of. You may believe you are blessed by God but you are being deceived to believe that by your father on earth. a great example is Kenneth Copeland, Billy Hinn, and Paula White and the like. it may seem they are being blessed by God but they are going to pay for deceiving people. They have billions of dollars and huge audiences on earth but they are all false prophets who will have riches here on earth but will serve their proper punishment from God for all of the souls they have deceived. So you may feel like you are blessed for your time on earth .... so do they. Muhammed looked blessed from a human perspective but he also gave "revelations from God" just like you are doing.......

Tnkrbl123!

I said

there is still time to humble yourself and fall on your knees and take yourself to the feet of Jesus and ask for forgiveness. It is never too late because Jesus IS LOVE. you can be forgiven if you can only humble yourself before God and repent of your sins

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
there is still time to humble yourself and fall on your knees and take yourself to the feet of Jesus and ask for forgiveness. It is never too late because Jesus IS LOVE. you can be forgiven if you can only humble yourself before God and repent of your sins

I said
lol You seem to be a novice trying to flex your intellectual muscles. But being a teacher or a judge takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You don't seem to even know Him. How old are you?

Luke 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Tnkrbl123!

I said
lol You seem to be a novice trying to flex your intellectual muscles. But being a teacher or a judge takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit. You don't seem to even know Him. How old are you?

Luke 6:41-42
41 "And why do you look at the speck in your brother's eye, but do not perceive the plank in your own eye?
42 "Or how can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me remove the speck that is in your eye,' when you yourself do not see the plank that is in your own eye? Hypocrite! First remove the plank from your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck that is in your brother's eye.
(NKJ)

Stop blapsheming the Holy Spirit! Stop trying to decieve others with your "revelations" (the same thing muhammed did by giving his "revelations from god" that were outside of the Bible) Repent before it is too late! Humble yourself before the Father, Jesus and the Holy Spirit! Cry out for forgiveness and mercy! Confess your many sins and lament over them! Plead to Jesus that the souls of those who you have deceived (those who have heard your "revelations" and been lead astray by them) will learn the Truth and not continue to believe your lies! Take your sins to the foot of the cross of the Lord Jesus and cry out for forgiveness! Humble yourself and your heart before the Almighty and REPENT and STOP SINNING! The Lord is the Lord of Love and Mercy and he will forgive you if your heart wants forgiveness it is not too late! and then let every breath you have be used to sing worship and praise to the God who forgave your multitude of sins! Sing praises to the Lamb because He is worthy of all our praise!!!!!!!

Tnkrbl123!

"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, and times of refreshing may come from the Lord" - Acts 3:19
"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
"Repent, then, and turn to God, so that your sins may be wiped out, and times of refreshing may come from the Lord" - Acts 3:19
"If my people who are called by my name humble themselves, and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and heal their land." - 2 Chronicles 7:14
"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." - 1 John 1:9

I said
lol The verses are great. But you need to be specific on what my sin is. If you tell someone they sinned and you cant produce the sin. Then you are only bearing false witness against them.