Anthony Scaramucci's wife hates Trump - files for divorce!

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Anthony Scaramucci's wife reportedly filed for divorce because he was 'hell-bent' on joining Trump
Jul. 28, 2017

The New York Post reported Friday that incoming White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci's wife filed for divorce because of his political ambitions.

Citing "multiple sources," The Post's Page Six reported that Scaramucci's wife, Deidre Ball, filed for divorce after three years of marriage because of Scaramucci's efforts to get close to President Donald Trump.

Ball, who worked as a vice president for SkyBridge Capital, the firm founded by Scaramucci in 2005, reportedly "despises" Trump, according to the Page Six report.

Scaramucci and Ball were said to have started dating in 2011 and married in 2014.

"Deidre has left him and has filed for divorce," one source told The Post. "She liked the nice Wall Street life and their home on Long Island, not the insane world of DC. She is tired of his naked ambition, which is so enormous that it left her at her wits' end," the source said, according to the gossip publication. "She has left him even though they have two children together."

"Deidre is not a fan of Trump, and she hasn’t exactly been on board and supportive of Anthony and his push to get ... into the White House," another source said. "Anthony is focusing on his children, his work for the president and the American people. There is nothing more important to him."

"I don’t know who Deidre thought she was marrying but anyone who knows Anthony knows he’s an ambitious man."

Deidre's financial contributions to political operatives appear to reflect her disdain for Trump. Ball reportedly donated $5,400 to the campaign of Rep. Kathleen Rice of New York, a Democrat who publicly opposed Trump. Additionally, Deidre donated $10,800 to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker and $2,700 to Jeb Bush's presidential campaign.

One source said that Scaramucci was "hell-bent" on gaining footing in the Trump administration. However, his plans were allegedly obstructed by former White House chief of staff Reince Priebus, who resigned Friday amid reports of a long-standing feud between the two, and a growing sense of chaos from the constant infighting amongst Trump's senior aides.

Scaramucci was named the White House's communications director on July 21, which was immediately followed by White House press secretary Sean Spicer's resignation. Both Spicer and Priebus were said to have objected to Scaramucci's hiring, according to various media reports.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/anthony-scaramuccis-wife-reportedly-filed-221347494.html

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Deidre Ball (Scaramucci) filed for divorce after three years of marriage because of Scaramucci's efforts to get close to President Donald Trump

Deidre Ball (Scaramucci)reportedly "despises" Trump

Deidre's financial contributions to political operatives appear to reflect her disdain for Trump
- donated $5,400 to the campaign of Rep. Kathleen Rice of New York, a Democrat who publicly opposed Trump
- donated $10,800 to Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker
- donated $2,700 to Jeb Bush's presidential campaign

Reportedly, Anthony Scaramucci didn't sell SkyBridge Capital and sacrifice his marriage just to be content to be White House communications director.

He wants Reince Priebus' job, which Trump has just given to General John Kelly.

Trump, in his infinite wisdom, has deliberately orchestrated a classic internal White House staff confrontation pitting a battle hardened 4 star Marine General against a Wall Street hedge fund whiz who has sacrificed everything for ambition!

:angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob::angrymob:

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

Deidre Ball (Scaramucci) filed for divorce after three years of marriage because of Scaramucci's efforts to get close to President Donald Trump

Deidre Ball (Scaramucci)reportedly "despises" Trump

Amazing ... it took *this* for her to notice what a low life her husband is?

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

As of 14:45 pm, Anthony Scaramucci has resigned after being appointed just 10 days ago!

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

As of 14:45 pm, Anthony Scaramucci has resigned after being appointed just 10 days ago!

:think: Perhaps he was never really there to stay in the first place and trump just wanted to set up the outing of Priebus and Spicer ...

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
His wife is the real low life, she wants divorce over his political views despite the fact he has remained loyal and faithful to her and the kids.

Uh huh. His recent interview in which he used such LOVELY language tells another story. Insofar as his wife holding his political views against him, thank goodness SHE has moral standards and is able to set an example for the kids.

jeffblue101

Uh huh. His recent interview in which he used such LOVELY language tells another story. Insofar as his wife holding his political views against him, thank goodness SHE has moral standards and is able to set an example for the kids.

Would you divorce your husband if got a job working for Trump?

jeffblue101

Scaramucci will be out of the spotlight now, I hope he can work things out with his wife. Even though she is clearly in the wrong here I think he should fight to keep his family from being broken.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Would you divorce your husband if got a job working for Trump?

No, it would not be worth remarrying my husband just so I could divorce him for working for Trump. Besides, there was more to it ... we know, like Trump, that AS is a foul mouthed, bully with no morals. We also know that he wasn't able to serve for Trump from the beginning due to conflicts of interest. Since I consider him to be a lot like Trump, my only question to her would be "what took you so long?"

:)

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
Anthony Scaramucci's wife hates Triump - files for divorce - resigns after 10 days!

AAoV7du.img

Don't rule out Anthony Saramucci being rehired by Trump in a different capacity - one never knows when this President will need to force out yet another White House chief-of-staff and press secretary!

kmoney

Hall of Fame
Scaramucci will be out of the spotlight now, I hope he can work things out with his wife. Even though she is clearly in the wrong here I think he should fight to keep his family from being broken.
:up: I don't know why this is even a story to talk about. Am I supposed to think this is funny? Be glad that they're getting divorced? Over politics? :idunno:

Even if his vulgar rants are indicative of he treats his wife and kids and they're better off without him, I don't think this should be fodder for political fighting and it's sad to see a family break up.

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
:up: I don't know why this is even a story to talk about.

While Mr. Kelly’s objection was the decisive factor in Mr. Scaramucci’s departure, people close to the decision said that Mr. Trump had quickly soured on the wisecracking, Long Island-bred former hedge fund manager, and so had his family...Mr. Trump was initially pleased by Mr. Scaramucci’s harsh remarks, directed at Mr. Priebus and Steve Bannon, the chief White House strategist. But over the weekend, after speaking with his family and Mr. Kelly, the president began to see the brash actions of his subordinate as a political liability and potential embarrassment, according to two people familiar with his thinking. -- "Scaramucci Is Forced Out of New Role at White House," The New York Times - Monday, July 31, 2017