Another corny 2P2P block collapses like dust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danoh

Hi and there a DIFFERENCE between Eph 1:22 PANTA / ALL THINGS and verse verse 23 TA PANTA /THE ALL THINGS !!

Verse 22 speaks to PANTA /ALL THINGS under his feet !!

Verse 23 speaks TA PANTA / THE ALL THINGS to the B O C !!

dan p

Exactly :thumb:

That was my very point.

Danoh

Does Danoh realize v22 is past tense?

Does IP realize his having thrice said he has Danoh on ignore is past tense :chuckle:

"Hi, Phil Swift here with Ignore Away; the absolutely amazing new product that instantly gets rid of those pesky little lapses in memory...just set it and forget it - Free Mr. Potato head with your first order - order yours today!"

musterion

Rather, your strict view of it (and blocking of the 100 other references) keeps you from a coherent view either of the Bible or 1st century history.

It says what He said.

If He didn't mean it, He wouldn't have said it.

Go to Hell, blasphemer.

john w

Hall of Fame
[MENTION=1851]john w[/MENTION]

Saint john w the great left his position selling steel reinforced septic tanks. He could probably get you a spot in his old territory. Low quota, good commission, company Jeep.

Oh, so now your TOL's resident recruiter? Why don't you put an add in the local newspaper, wise guy, advertising that Bic Lighters is hiring people to put the caps on their lighters, since business is really "smokin?" I'd bet you and your fellow creeps, Eddie Haskell, Jr., would get a few "LOL's" out of that one, wouldn't you? Smart aleck.

SaulToPaul 2

Oh, so now your TOL's resident recruiter? Why don't you put an add in the local newspaper, wise guy, advertising that Bic Lighters is hiring people to put the caps on their lighters, since business is really "smokin?" I'd bet you and your fellow creeps, Eddie Haskell, Jr., would get a few "LOL's" out of that one, wouldn't you? Smart aleck.

Oh sure! I try to upgrade PJ from a delivery driver to septic tank sales expert and I'm a creep!?
You beat all, you know that fella?

Interplanner

It says what He said.

If He didn't mean it, He wouldn't have said it.

Go to Hell, blasphemer.

The place was declared desolate 3 different ways and it happened because of Dan 9. You have no idea what you are talking about. It is ridiculous to take one stiff reading of one verse out several about the event and find some kind of nonsensical exception.

And, who is this Christ you want people to know who lets you wish them to hell? I'll take 10 of them.

SaulToPaul 2

The place was declared desolate 3 different ways and it happened because of Dan 9. You have no idea what you are talking about. It is ridiculous to take one stiff reading of one verse out several about the event and find some kind of nonsensical exception.

And, who is this Christ you want people to know who lets you wish them to hell? I'll take 10 of them.

Daniel 9,

The destruction of the city and sanctuary is before the abomination of desolation.
Face the facts, preterist.

SaulToPaul 2

You should call up your gal, invite her to set a spell for some cashew fudge, and a few Nectarine Crushes, fella. That's the time...Smooth...

Yes, and I plan to use the old yawn & stretch move, the one that I have named the "saint john".

Danoh

You're in good company with me and saint john w the great. Challengers are put on ignore. Ignore and conquer.

Lol - that was said to him in jest.

Still, thanks for the encouragement you may have thought I'd needed. Much obliged, bro.

:)

john w

Hall of Fame
Yes, and I plan to use the old yawn & stretch move, the one that I have named the "saint john".

I suggest also the "Barn," i.e., a combination of Vitalis/Brill Creme, with a splash of combo "Midnight Madness"/Witch Hazel. It's guaranteed to get her to feed you some zels, and fried chicken, if you don't mess it up, with some of your "hurried up," "dry as dust" sermons.

Status
Not open for further replies.