America Committing Suicide

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

ok doser

The state of where we're at

ok doser

It's not enough for Democrats to destroy our American culture and morality. They are determined to physically destroy our country.

ok doser

Future historians will make their careers arguing the degree to which Biden's destruction of America was deliberate and intentional or a natural result of his lifetime of incompetence

IMG_20240716_154459.jpg

IMG_20240716_154439.jpg

ok doser

I'm a Republican but I'm voting for the candidate that flooded this country with 15 million illegal immigrants many of them involved in organized crime from Mexico and Venezuela many of them from countries that we have on no fly lists many of them who have been raping our citizens and murdering them. Because I'm such a deranged lunatic that my hate for Donald Trump is stronger than my supposed love for my country.

IMG_20240906_164248.jpg

Ps82

History, Thomas Jefferson, and Khrushchev are just three who warned our citizens and leaders of a bleak future if our people did not do well. Our people ignored the warnings- me included. I trusted way too much and just got busy trying to live a happy blessed life. Funny how humanity wakes up too late... just read the Bible to see. People say often: "This is the most important election ever." Well, I had a friend to say: "Politicians always say that every time there is an election. They just want to drum up votes." I answered: "Well, all elections have been important, but we the people just ignored our responsibility and this is why we are where we are." Yet, now I really feel the onslaught of the inside attacks Khrushchev predicted. The enemies of our society are already within. So many it is hard to point just one finger. We can even point at our own protectors - our elected and appointed state and national leaders. Very sad... this is the most serious election ever!