America Committing Suicide

Idolater

"Foundation of the World" Dispensationalist χρ
Only if the Democrats win. This is why it's so important to rally around Republicans, they are the only team on the field who can beat the Democrats. Libertarians and Independents cannot do it.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Only if the Democrats win. This is why it's so important to rally around Republicans, they are the only team on the field who can beat the Democrats. Libertarians and Independents cannot do it.

Republicans are part of the problem, not the solution.

The solution is the nation repenting and turning (back) to God.

Your loyalty should be to Him and Him alone, not a political party.

Idolater

Republicans are part of the problem, not the solution.

The solution is the nation repenting and turning (back) to God.

Your loyalty should be to Him and Him alone, not a political party.
Do you want the Democrats to win or not? Because there's only one team on the field who can beat the Democrats, and it is a political party.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Do you want the Democrats to win or not?

I don't want EITHER party to win, because BOTH are evil. They BOTH need to be dismantled, and a new government put into place.

Because there's only one team on the field who can beat the Democrats, and it is a political party.

You're forgetting the other team: Christians who stand for God and His standard of righteousness.

Both the Dumbocrats and the Re-publicans have been taken over by those who hate God. The only solution is to bring them to Christ. The Re-publican party isn't going to do that, let alone the Dumbocrats themselves, and this nation is, in fact, coming apart at the seams.

I don't think it's possible to save America's government anymore. You can't put new wine into old wineskins; they'll burst. The best we can do is do whatever it takes to stick around to be the ones who set up whatever comes next.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
The best we can do is do whatever it takes to stick around to be the ones who set up whatever comes next.
What if Trump was chosen by the brass of the patriot wing of the military to be one of the ones who will set up whatever comes next?

Bradley D

View attachment 6597

Hello Biden, Fossil Fuel creates electricity!!

Fossil fuel power plants burn coal or oil to create heat which is in turn used to generate steam to drive turbines which generate electricity.

Where does our electricity come from?​

World Nuclear Association
https://world-nuclear.org › nuclear-essentials › where-do...

Idolater

I don't want EITHER party to win, because BOTH are evil. They BOTH need to be dismantled, and a new government put into place.
Here's a small sampling (taken from right here on TOL; threads with recent activity) of what happens when Democrats win:

Critical Race Theory
Border insecurity
"Wokey McWokeface"
Establishment of the Climate change religion
"Clown World"
"Hooray For Pedophilia"
"The Groomer Party"

You're forgetting the other team: Christians who stand for God and His standard of righteousness.
Vote Republican to defeat the Democratic ideology, which is worse than the Republican ideology. (See above!!!)

Both the Dumbocrats and the Re-publicans have been taken over by those who hate God. The only solution is to bring them to Christ.
What's your timetable for that? Because we've got another election coming up in oh 18 months. Are you going to be able to do this in 18 months?

In the meantime ...

The Re-publican party isn't going to do that, let alone the Dumbocrats themselves, and this nation is, in fact, coming apart at the seams.

I don't think it's possible to save America's government anymore. You can't put new wine into old wineskins; they'll burst. The best we can do is do whatever it takes to stick around to be the ones who set up whatever comes next.
... just let the Democrats win?

Look you're no Democrat, and for all the Republican party's flaws and flawed candidates and politicians and policies, they are objectively better than Democrats in the policy areas you care about most.

Elections in this country are like hockey games for Repubs and Dems, you get two points for a win (when someone votes R or D) but you get one point for a tie (when someone either doesn't vote or votes write-in or third party), and if you don't vote Republican (even though you also don't vote Democrat), that's a point for the Democrats. You have to actually vote Republican if you don't want Democrats to get a point.

I know the Republicans are less than ideal and even stink outright in some ways, but they are absolutely objectively and obviously better than the Democrats and their party, and as I've repeated, they are the only team on the field with half a chance of beating the Democrats in ANY of the coming elections.

I'm not saying hold your nose and vote R, I'm saying vote R and holler and complain about how terrible they are, but vote R!!! Defeat those un-American and ridiculous Democratic ideologues.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Here's a small sampling (taken from right here on TOL; threads with recent activity) of what happens when Democrats win:

Critical Race Theory
Border insecurity
"Wokey McWokeface"
Establishment of the Climate change religion
"Clown World"
"Hooray For Pedophilia"
"The Groomer Party"

And?

Vote Republican to defeat the Democratic ideology, which is worse than the Republican ideology. (See above!!!)

Rearranging deck chairs on the sinking Titanic won't save the ship.

What's your timetable for that? Because we've got another election coming up in oh 18 months. Are you going to be able to do this in 18 months?

As soon as possible,

... just let the Democrats win?

They've already "won" Idolater!

The very fact that even pedophilia is being advocated for, IN PUBLIC, no less, should tell you that the wicked have already destroyed this nation!

Look you're no Democrat, and for all the Republican party's flaws and flawed candidates and politicians and policies, they are objectively better than Democrats in the policy areas you care about most.

No, they are not!

A Re-publican is a Dumbocrat from twenty years ago, and a conservative is a re-publican trying to save a social program started by a liberal.

Elections in this country are like hockey games for Repubs and Dems, you get two points for a win (when someone votes R or D) but you get one point for a tie (when someone either doesn't vote or votes write-in or third party), and if you don't vote Republican (even though you also don't vote Democrat), that's a point for the Democrats. You have to actually vote Republican if you don't want Democrats to get a point.

Taking part in the system is losing.

The whole system is part of the problem!

I know the Republicans are less than ideal and even stink outright in some ways, but they are absolutely objectively and obviously better than the Democrats and their party,

No, they are not.

Is a murderer "objectively better" than a rapist murderer? NO! They are both evil and both deserve death.

and as I've repeated, they are the only team on the field with half a chance of beating the Democrats in ANY of the coming elections.

Regarding any 'lesser' evil, there is no bottom to that abyss.

I'm not saying hold your nose and vote R, I'm saying vote R and holler and complain about how terrible they are, but vote R!!! Defeat those un-American and ridiculous Democratic ideologues.

Every compromise on moral public policy, including voting for Re-publicans because you think they're somehow "objectively better" than their opponents, is a victory for liberals and a failure for Christians.

Instead, preach the Gospel.

way 2 go

FuSq0ZUWAAIxUNv

Right Divider

Body part

Both the Dumbocrats and the Re-publicans have been taken over by those who hate God. The only solution is to bring them to Christ. The Re-publican party isn't going to do that, let alone the Dumbocrats themselves, and this nation is, in fact, coming apart at the seams.

My opinion, based on my understanding of the Bible, is there there is no redeeming any of this and that it's all downhill from here until Christ returns and makes things right.

We can battle to win a few souls, but that will never transform this nation into anything decent prior to God's judgment of the world.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
My opinion, based on my understanding of the Bible, is there there is no redeeming any of this and that it's all downhill from here until Christ returns and makes things right.

We can battle to win a few souls, but that will never transform this nation into anything decent prior to God's judgment of the world.

A thousand years of darkness, as Doug McBurney says.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't do everything we can to uphold righteousness.