AM I THE ONLY ONE?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The "far-left" imagination for coming up with 'negative attacks' against Trump is only outweighed by their inability to make ANYTHING stick. What the "far- left" cares about isn't anywhere near what the citizenry of this country cares about. Therefore, that makes the 'far-left', "Out of Touch" with the rest of us.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
While the 'far-left' is saying; "Look at what Trump just said, did, and thought", the citizens are saying, we want the government to protect our nation from an overload of illigal aliens. We want our economy to grow (Which it is) We want our freedom of Speech to continue without interference from the 'far-left.' We want small government. (The far-left want a HUGE government) We want Abortion to go away. (The far-left along with Planned Parenthood want a "Two for one sale.") We want to be able to purchase a gun for our Families protection. (The far-lefts ultimate goal is; Gun Confiscation, no matter what they're saying up front.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
The 'far-left' agenda is out of tune with our society as a whole. They want several genders recognized, the problem is, they ONLY have two genders to work with. They want us to change our usage of the English language, example; They want the word 'Mankind' to be changed to 'Humankind.' They want to erase the word 'man' out of everything. They want to be referred to as, them, they, instead of Miss or Mister. They want us to learn a whole NEW language to match their "Brave New World."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Orwell was a few years short when he wrote, "1984." Now, the 'far-left' want us to accept that "Good is evil and evil is good. The Bible states in Isaiah 5:20; "Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
As I've stated before, there are 'civilizations' that have been around for thousands of years and we've only been a nation of people for about 240 years. The world has seen "World Powers" come and go, such as; The Roman Empire, Alenander the Great, Nazi Germany, etc, etc, etc. We mustn't be complacent nor "Wise in our own Conceits." (Check out what the Bible says, regarding such things.)

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I heard, "Saturday Night Live" did a "Sketch" with Alec Baldwin as Trump, pertaining to the murder of those 17 Students. I guess NOTHING is off limits to that show? I haven't watched it since the original Cast was involved. It looks as if they've hit the "Far-left Skids" these days. I wonder if the Parents of those kids, were laughing?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I'll be honest, I never was interested in the "News" as I was growing up. It seemed boring to me back then. And, to one extent or another, I suppose it truly was. Today, the "News" has become a 24/7 'Battlefield.' I guess, most people enjoy a good "War Movie" so, the "News" is supplying a demand for "Divisional and divisive," entertainment.

glorydaz

I heard, "Saturday Night Live" did a "Sketch" with Alec Baldwin as Trump, pertaining to the murder of those 17 Students. I guess NOTHING is off limits to that show? I haven't watched it since the original Cast was involved. It looks as if they've hit the "Far-left Skids" these days. I wonder if the Parents of those kids, were laughing?

You're kidding? I hadn't heard. :nono:

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Anyway, back to the "Oscars," I wonder if they'll have an "Obligatory" overly dramatic/theatrical Actress come up on the stage and give a "Crying/weeping" speech about that "Mean old President of ours?" It may even be the 'highlight' of the evening. I'll bet, as the host of the Oscars, Jimmy Kimmell will provide copious amounts of tears, weeping, and crying. He might even have a complete, mental and emotional breakdown on live T.V. He may even "Out act" the celebrities in the movies that are up for awards?

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It looks like the "Oscars" are gonna be missing about 60 or so, million "Viewing Deplorable's." I think that has to do with "Good taste, versus the Bad taste coming from the 'far-left."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Don't get me wrong, I really ENJOY good movies, however, the movies they've been making for a while, aren't very good, for the most part. They're certainly not worth dishing out 'BIG bucks' at the movie theaters. On occasion, I'll watch a "Pay-per-view" film. However, that's a rarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.