Allah Islam Muslim

CherubRam

Allah Islam Muslim
Allah is not Yahwah

Allah is a phase of the sun, translation "The Dawn", interpretation: Morning Star or Rising Sun. Allah is the contracted form from Alilah, {Al il ah} and the transliteral is this: The/god/ascends. The reason for the confusion is because the word "Allah" is borrowed from the Chaldean language. It is not an Aramaic word. More than two thousand years ago the Aramaic word for God was El, and "Elah," and “Il” and “Ilah,” which means “God” and “The God."

Note: Aramaic and ancient Hebrew did not use the letter e for a vowel.

As tradition has it, it was Abraham and Ishmael that built the Kaaba as a house for Elohiym, but as time went on other gods were introduced and placed in the Kaaba. Now when Elohiym was in the Kaaba pantheon, there came the King of Moab called Balak; and it was Balak who wanted the prophet Balaam to ask Elohiym to curse the Jews, but Elohiym refused to curse the Jews.

(For more info see Numbers 22 through 24:25 in the bible)

At some point in time afterward, Elohiym, the God of Abraham was cast out of the Kaaba by the Arabic people, and His name was cursed and not to be ever spoken. During that time Chemosh was made the head of the Pantheon in the Kaaba. Chemosh means Highest Power, and is also a phase of the sun at midday; it is Allah who becomes Chemosh at midday.

And so Mohammed did not know the name of the God of Abraham. What Arabs have forgotten, is that because the Hebrews and Arabs are descendants of Abraham, they both had spoken the same language at one time.

The New Testament scripture of Matthew 22:37 repeat’s Deut. 6:5. If this verse were represented in Hebrew, it would, show YHWH, not Allah as the one you should love as the God of you. The translations clearly show that LORD is a substitute for the word Yahwah.

Jesus is reported to have cried out in Aramaic: ELOI, ELOI, LAMA SABACHTHANI? If Allah was valid, how come Jesus called out in Aramaic "Eloi;" Although those who have translated the Bible into Arabic used Allah as a term for God.

According to The New Strong's Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible, the definition of Eloi is as follows: Eloi is of Aramaic origin, and is the Aramaic phrase "my God". God has many name titles, but Yahwah is the only "true" personal name of God.

Note: Babylonia, Babylonian: ( Bavili / Babili ) in the Akkadian language of the time, meant "Gate of the gods." Babili, a contracted word for "gate of the gods"; ending in "li", forming a double "LL" sound for the word "gods".

Using Ahmed Deedat's booklet, "What is His Name." On page 25 of Deedat's book, he gives a list of the names of deities in Hebrew, English, and Arabic.

He claims that Elah, a Hebrew Bible name, is the same as ILAH in Arabic. There is just one problem. Nowhere in the Hebrew Bible is Elah the name of God. It is the name of a man and the name of an oak tree.
(Pictorial Ency. of the Bible, Zondervan, Grand Rapids, MI, USA, Vol. 5.)

"Elah" means "gods above" in the old Aramaic. We are grateful to Ahmed Deedat who has helped us identify Allah by admitting that "ILAH" is the root name for Allah.

The complete name of Allah before it is contracted is "AL-ILAH."
(Hitti, Philip, History of The Arabs, London, 1950 , 8 ,) "ILAH" is the masculine root word for Allah, or "god", in Arabic. "AL ILAT" is the feminine resulting in Allat.

CherubRam

The "AL" on the front of Al-ILAH is simply the definite article "the." (Tisdall, W StClair, The Sources of Islam, Amarko Book Agency, New Delhi, 1901 , 5-6 , , Islamic Propagation Center Int. Durban, S. Africa)

AL-ILAH and AL-ILLAT are the root forms of the two names, Allah and Allat, from ancient Sumer were the names of a god and goddess. Allat is the goddess referred to in the "Satanic Verses" in Al-Koran, Sura 53:19-23.

There is no contracted form of God's name, as Deedat claims, in the Old Testament of the Hebrew Bible.

Also, this Allah of Islam is not Elah of the Bible, unless Allah was the son of Esau named Elah (Genesis 36:41) nor was Allah one of the kings of Israel? (I King 16:6-8,13-14).

Deedat and the Mullahs claim that "Alah" is used by Dr. C.I. Scofield to clarify the origin and meaning of Elohiym.
The note cited is in the footnote of the Scofield Reference Bible, King James Version, under Genesis 1:1.

Deedat claims Alah and Elah are variations of the same Hebrew word. But "Alah" is the word for an oath or vow, while Elah is the name of a man, a valley, or an oak.
Dr. Scofield says that "EL" is combined with "ALAH" to give the name of God, which is in error, because the two words do not contract into Elohiym, as any primary student can see!

ALAH" is a plain Hebrew word, not a contraction as with "Allah" of Islam which comes from AL ILah," and thus the double "LL". The Hebrew language has no relationship linguistically to the Allah in Arabic and the Koran. Also, there is no record in the history of the Hebrew language that "ALAH" is part of the concept of "EL" or "Elohiym." This is why the revised edition of the Scofield Reference Bible omitted the note on "ALAH."

Ahmed Deedat has been very helpful to use Schofield's erroneous note. He has shown that Muhammad was not the only one to blunder by listening to Satan in the Koran, Sura 53.

Allah is not in the Bible, and Yahwah or Elohiym is not in the Koran or Mecca.

So what is the origin of Allah? Allah was not an invention or revelation brought to Muhammad during his visits to the caves outside of Mecca, because Allah existed long before Muhammad showed up on the scene.

According to W. Montgomery Watt, Muhammad's original message was not a criticism of paganism. It was directed at the people who already believed in a god named Allah, or Al-ILAH "the god ascends."

Muhammad encouraged the people of Mecca to retain this generic god in the Kaaba as he directed their attention to Allah, then he threw all of the other gods out. The evolving monotheism of Mecca was vague as to Allah's role, so Muhammad had very little trouble tailoring his new religion to their tastes.
(Watt, W Montgomery, Muhammad, Prophet and Statesman, Oxford Press, 25-26. )

The Satanic Verses allowed the Meccan’s to keep Allat, Al-Uzza, and Manat. This helped to wean the Meccan’s off of their pantheon slowly, leaving them their three favorite goddesses until Allah's monotheism could be enforced later by the sword.

(Noss, John B, Man's Religions, 6th Edition, Macmillan, NY, 1980, 499, )

At that point Muhammad revised Sura 53 to exclude the three goddesses, and Allah was left standing alone, the monotheistic heir to the estate.

James Hastings, in his Encyclopedia of Religion, says that Muhammed at one point wanted to abandon the rather generic name of Allah for a more colorful one, but he later realized that Allah was holding the people’s attention just fine.

(Hastings, James, Encyclopedia of Religion and Ethics, Scribners, NY ,248 ,)

CherubRam

When Muhammad came to Mecca to clean up the Kaaba, and was throwing all of the gods out, except for Allah, the paintings of Jesus and Mary on the inside walls of the Kaaba persuaded him to include Mary and Jesus in the new cult. So that's why Surah 5:116 mentioned Mary.

How Muhammad decided to keep Allah is simply a matter of which god he thought would be universally least offensive to any particular tribe of Arabs around Mecca.

(Muller, Herbert J, The Loom of History, Harper and Brothers, NY, 264-265,)

After all, it was the Kaaba, the building, which was most sacred, rather than the contents. Even today the mosque (which originally was the pre-Islamic name in Arabic and Aramaic for a building holding an idol) is now void of images and symbols.
It is the building itself which is sacred.

The least offensive name of the gods in Mecca was Allah according to Muhammad's biographer, Ibn Hisham. He admits that the pagan Kinanah and Kouraish tribes called the supervising god of the Kaaba, IHLAL. And they called the Kaaba, "Beit Allah," "house of Allah."

This is henotheism where a chief executive god presides over many junior gods on behalf of the ruling tribe living around the god house.

The Greek historian Herodotus from about 450 BC, tells us that the Northern Arabians had a god and goddess named Orotal and Alilat.

(Herodotus, Translated by J Enoch Powell, 1949 , 200 ,)

Orotal is simply a corruption of Allah, or Allah Ta'al, God Most High.

(Zwemmer, Samuel, The Moslem Doctrine of God, Am. Tract Society, NY , 24 , )

Islamic Sheikh, Ibrahim Al-Qattan, in a lecture given to the International Progress Association in Vienna, said that the religion of Arabia can be traced by the epigraphic and inscription evidence back to 500 BC, or 1000 years before Muhammad.

He said that they had gods named Baal Shamin, Dhu-Samawi, Rahman and Allah, which they got from Syria and Persia.

According to Sheikh Ibrahim, Allah was the highest deity, and his name was inscribed in stone by Jewish traders along the Arabian trade routes. These paganized Jews also called him Rahman, while the Arabs called him Allah.
(Al-Qattan, Sheikh Ibrahim, Lecture on Monotheism, I P O Journal, Vienna ,26-29 ,)

It is very clear that these sacred concepts, such as Allah, the Kaaba with its black stone, running around the Kaaba seven times, climbing mount Arafat, as well as the god-name Rahman, and stoning Satan, (which Muhammad got "by revelation") were salvaged from the ancient paganism in Arabia.
(Gabrieli, Francesco, Muhammad and The Conguests of Islam, World Univ. Press, NY, Toronto , 41 ).

The clear dominance of the Meccan thought of Muhammad's day was that Allah was the high god, nothing else. His celestial, or solar, role had even fallen on hard times by 600 AD in the Kaaba, while Allat was much more dominant up the road at Taif. Some have claimed that Allat was Wallat wasn't in Islam, but Surah 53 and historical inscriptions say otherwise. The star and crescent of Islam are clearly based upon the moon goddess, Allat, and the astral goddess, Al-Uzza.
Allat and Al-Uzza figure in Sura 53 in what is called "the Satanic verses," which Muhammad initially gave, but it was later deleted.

The moon and Venus connection to Allat and Al-Uzza are one of the most embarrassing matters for the Mullahs of Islam.

CherubRam

In the linage of IL, alias, Enlil, ILAH, Be`IL, Bel, Ba`al, and so on, the god always has a goddess consort, who is usually a grammatical gender alternative.
Such is the case with Allat, the goddess of Arabia. She was the consort of Allah, so the ancient rule of deities follows very well.

Allah was a sun deity, and Allat was the moon goddess. If we leave Allah who he was from the past, he is then easy to trace back to Babel. The inscriptions of the Arabs, in which they refer to Allah and Allat, in the same passage, would have found that these references lead systematically back from Mecca to North Arabia, Jawf, Petra, Phoenicia, Palmyra, Assyria, and finally to Babylon, IN ARABIC language forms, and as early as about 1500 BC.

By tracking the route of Allah from Sumer to Mecca's Northern route, Allah's route through Assyria is one of the first places he began, away from Sumer, the LIL base root mentioned before was found in Assyria.

A typical record of the passage of LIL, or Allah, through Assyria is found in a royal inscription which may have been a bilingual effort, but only the Assyrian tablets survived.
The translator is Sayce in The Hibbert Lectures, p. 511-12, and it is, of course, in cuneiform.
The source is the Royal Asiatic Society, London, 1932. In line 14 there is praise of the ruler, undoubtedly Assyrian, for his love for "the writings of the age before the flood." This dates the Assyrian text solidly to about 2500 BC or earlier.

In praising the ruler in line 17, the author says he set up worship to Shamash and Rammam. This is the god Rimmon mentioned in the Bible, II King 5:18: Naaman, the Assyrian General, says, "In this thing the LORD pardon thy servant, that when my master goeth into the house of Rimmon to worship there, and he leaneth on my hand... I bow down myself in the house of Rimmon, the LORD pardon thy servant in this thing."

Naaman had worshipped this god, until he was converted to the worship of Elohiym through a healing experience in Israel. He was told by God's prophet to go in peace since his heart was right.

Rammam became Rimmon of later days, and then he moved in two other directions. In Persia and India he became Brahman, and survives in Vedantic theology to this day.

In Mecca, Muhammad used Rahman as a name for Allah, and this is also Ramman.

Translation experts have proven that Rahman, Rimmon and other forms of LIL represent Allah, even though the names evolved, they still represent Allah. This historical evidence is verified by experts.

Going back to the cuneiform clay tablets, on line 17, the whole name on Ramman is "Ramman ilani." Here you see the IL root in the "god" word. On line 18 of an opposite "page" we find the Assyrian ruler praised the name of Enlil ilani. Enlil was the primal earth god of Sumer. Here then we see that "ilani" is a basic god word attached to the more specific god, Rammam.

Rahman was the Assyrian favorite and was the counterpart to Enlil, who, by this point in time, was quite ancient.
Here then is clear proof that LIL , IL , and Enlil moved to Assyria from Babylon to become contemporary with Ramman.

Ninlil, the goddess and wife of Enlil, came along also, being addressed in prayer as the "wife of sovereignty." She had to share the goddess role with Beltis, wife of Baal, showing how the old is added to the new.

(Smith, Sidney, Babylonian Historical Texts, Methuen and Co, London , 86-87,)

They were around Shinar, and later around much of the Tigris and Euphrates Valley, mounds where Semiramis was said to have buried her lovers.
They accompanied the belief that Tammuz, the later name of Nimrod, was the victim there.

CherubRam

In allegory, a poem was written centered on Gilgamesh, another Nimrod re-name.

The goddess is addressed and scolded for trying to kill Gilgamesh as follows:
Tammuz, the lover of your youth,
You caused to weep every year.
The bright colored Allallu bird you did love.
You did crush him, and break his pinions.

(Frazer, J G, The Golden Bough, Vol. IX, Unabr. Edition, The Scapegoat, Lond , 371,)

Note Allallu in the above poem. This is clearly an Allah god form from 2300 BC! Alasandair Livingstone did exhaustive work on the Babylonian and Assyrians, and their notions and lists of gods.

These works seem to be instructions in whom to pray to, and are similar to the long list of Saints in the Roman Catholic Church, each having his own particular interest in nationalities and life problems.

All of the Sumerian pantheon is carefully exalted, and new gods are added.

In one list, two gods come up, Alla and Alala. These are at least dated from 2300 BC, and it shows that the name Allah had roots in the most literal sense from the Assyrian era.

(Livingston, Alasdair, Mystical and Mythological Explanatory Works of Assyrian and Babylonian Scholars, Oxford, 1986 , 198-201,)

In another liturgical prayer book of Assyria, the order of prayers was in descending order with most of the pantheon included so that none would be offended. Way down the list there was a request made to the "bird of heaven" to carry the prayers up for the worshipper.

( Sayce, A H, Assyria, Religious Tract Society, London , 86-87. )

So we see that the heritage of Allah, or LIL, was at work in the Semitic language forms of Assyria. Later Arab forms simply added the classic aspirated "h" on the end (ILAH).
The only thing the Arabs added was "H", and Allah wasn't a new concept of God. And Muhammad's personal biographer proved it.

To confirm the bridge between Sumer and Assyria, we go to "The Annals of Sennacherib." Luckenbill deciphered the chapter describing the improvements on the royal palace, from which we take excerpts. This is a very small part of the cuneiform material from the era, and in it we find the following:

Line 66- Assyrians are called "the subjects of Enlil" (note IL-god). Line 77-79- Both Enlil and Ninlil are appealed to, which shows the clear migration, from Sumer to Assyria, of the god and goddess concept in the IL model.

Line 24- Enlil is called "Father," which shows the nonsense of Muhammed's claim that Allah is not a father.

CherubRam

List of variant names for Chemosh: Chemosh, Chemesh, Shemesh, Shemosh, Kemosh, Kemesh, Kemowsh, Shamash, SHMH.

ARCHAEOLOGY. MOABITE STONE OF MESHA 930 BC.

Here is the proof that was written in stone, that the Arabs knew the name of God as Yahwah.

Moabite Stone
I am Mesha, son of Kemoshmelek, the king of Moab, the Dibonite. My father was king over Moab for thirty years, and I became king after my father.
And I made this high place for Kemosh in Qarhar . . . because of the deliverance of Mesha, and because he has saved me from all the kings and because he caused me to see [my desire] upon all who hated me. Omri, king of Israel -- he oppressed Moab many days, because Kemosh was angry with his land.
And his son succeeded him, and he also said I will oppress Moab. In my day he spoke according to this word, but I saw my desire upon him and upon his house, and Israel utterly perished forever.
Now Omri had possessed all the land of Medeba and dwelt in it his days and half the days of his son, forty years, but Kemosh restored it in my day. And I built Baal-meon and I made in it the reservoir and I built Kiryathaim. And the men of Gad had dwelt in the land of Ataroth from of old and the king of Israel had built for himself Ataroth. And I foutht against the city and took it, and I slew all the people of the city, a sight pleasing to Kemosh and to Moab.
And I brought back from there the altar-hearth of Duda and I dragged it before Kemosh in Kiryoth. And I caused to dwell in it the men of Sharon and the men of Meharoth (?).
And Kemosh said to me: "Go take Nebo against Israel"; and I went by night and fought against it from break of dawn till noon, and I took it and slew all, seven thousand men, boys (?), and women, and girls, for I had devoted it to the Ashtar of Kemosh.
And I took from there the altar-hearths of Yahwah, and I dragged them before Kemosh. And the king of Israel built Jabaz and dwelt in it while he fought with me, and Kemosh drove him out from before me. And I took from Moab two hundred men, all its chiefs, and I led them against Jahaz and took it to add unto Dibon.
And I built Qarhar (?), the wall of the forests and the wall of the hill; and I built its gates and I built its towers, and I built the kings house, and I made the sluices (?) for the reservoir of water in the midst of the city.
And there was no cistern in the midst of the city, in Qarhar (?); and I said to all the people: "Make you each a cistern in his house;" and I cut the cuttings for Qarhar (?) with the help of the prisoners of Israel. I built Aroer and I made the highway by the Arnon. And I built Beth-bamoth, for it had been destroyed. And I built Bezer, for it was in ruins....(Chi) of Dibon were fifty, for all Dibon was obedient. And I ruled. And I ruled a hundred....in the cities which I had added to the land. And I built [Mede] and Beth-Diblathan. And [as for] Beth-baal-meon, there I placed sheep-raisers....sheep of the land... And [as for] Horonaim there dwelt in it....and.....Kemosh said unto me: "Go down, fight against Horonaim," and I went down and....Kemosh in my day, and from there.....and I.......

Source: George A Barton, Archaeology and the Bible, Seventh Edition, p. 460-461CHEMOSH

Chemosh was the god of war and the national god of the Moabites. He is the same as the Babylonian god Shamash. Chemosh was the national deity of the Moabites (Numbers 21:29; Jeremiah 47:7,13-46). In Judges 11:24 he also appears as the god of the Ammonites. Solomon introduced, and Josiah abolished, the worship of Chemosh at Jerusalem.

Chemosh was an ancient West Semitic deity, revered by the Moabites as their supreme god. Little is known about Chemosh; although King Solomon of Israel built a sanctuary to him east of Jerusalem (1 Kings 11:7), the shrine was later abolished by King Josiah (2 Kings 23:13).

The goddess Astarte was probably the cult partner of Chemosh. On the famous Moabite Stone, written by Mesha, a 9th century BC king of Moab, Chemosh received prominent mention as the deity who brought victory to the Moabites in their battle against the Israelites.

When Chemosh was the chief god of the Moabites, Mesha the king of Moab dedicated a "high place" to him at Dibon. Mesha also proscribed for him the Israelite city of Nebo, and part of the spoils of war.

Chemosh: An Akkadian god-list which identifies him with the god Nergal and Alilah that formed a trinity. Alilah was the morning sun, Chemosh the afternoon sun, and Nergal after sunset. Support for this identification may be found in Ugaritic texts.

Mohammad invented his religion to gain power and wealth. That is a historical fact.

Truster

This is the first verse of the Indonesian Bible.

1:1 Pada mulanya Allah menciptakan langit dan bumi.

And this Genisis 2:4 Demikianlah riwayat langit dan bumi pada waktu diciptakan. Ketika TUHAN Allah menjadikan bumi dan langit, --

OCTOBER23

MOHAMMED REPORTED THAT HE HAD BEEN IN A CAVE AND

TALKED WITH A RESPLENDENT ANGEL [SATAN]

WHO GAVE HIM INFORMATION FOR HIS KORAN.

Muhammad's experience in the cave - his call to "prophethood".

Quoting from the Hadith of Bukhari, 9.111:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

... But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

Truster

PS John 1:1

Pada mulanya adalah Firman; Firman itu bersama-sama dengan Allah dan Firman itu adalah Allah.

CherubRam

This is the first verse of the Indonesian Bible.

1:1 Pada mulanya Allah menciptakan langit dan bumi.

And this Genisis 2:4 Demikianlah riwayat langit dan bumi pada waktu diciptakan. Ketika TUHAN Allah menjadikan bumi dan langit, --

Allah is a corruption of God's personal name. God was cursed by the Arabs for not cursing the Jews for them, they knew His name as Yahwah. Yahwah's name was not to ever be spoken again by the Arabs. That is why Mohammad did not know the name of God, and that is why he used the pagan god name Allah.

Last edited:

Truster

Allah is a corruption of God's personal name. Before God was cursed by the Arabs for not cursing the Jews for them, they knew His name as Yahwah. Yahwah's name was not to ever be spoken again by the Arabs. That is why Mohammad did not know the name of God, and that is why he used the pagan god name Allah.

For your information God is a corruption of Elohim and its a title not a Name. God is a transliteration of the Germanic tribal name for idol Gott.

CherubRam

MOHAMMED REPORTED THAT HE HAD BEEN IN A CAVE AND

TALKED WITH A RESPLENDENT ANGEL [SATAN]

WHO GAVE HIM INFORMATION FOR HIS KORAN.

Muhammad's experience in the cave - his call to "prophethood".

Quoting from the Hadith of Bukhari, 9.111:
Narrated 'Aisha:
The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good righteous (true) dreams in his sleep. He never had a dream but that it came true like bright day light. He used to go in seclusion (the cave of) Hira where he used to worship(Allah Alone) continuously for many (days) nights. He used to take with him the journey food for that (stay) and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again for another period to stay, till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him in it and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read." (The Prophet added), "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and again asked me to read, and I replied, "I do not know how to read," whereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it anymore. He then released me and asked me again to read, but again I replied, "I do not know how to read (or, what shall I read?)." Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me and then released me and said, "Read: In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists). Has created man from a clot. Read and Your Lord is Most Generous...up to..... ..that which he knew not." (96.15)

Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration, his neck muscles twitching with terror till he entered upon Khadija and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and then he said, "O Khadija, what is wrong with me?" Then he told her everything that had happened and said, 'I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija said, 'Never! But have the glad tidings, for by Allah, Allah will never disgrace you as you keep good relations with your Kith and kin, speak the truth, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guest generously and assist the deserving, calamity-afflicted ones."

... But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while and the Prophet became so sad as we have heard that he intended several times to throw himself from the tops of high mountains and every time he went up the top of a mountain in order to throw himself down, Gabriel would appear before him and say, "O Muhammad! You are indeed Allah's Apostle in truth" whereupon his heart would become quiet and he would calm down and would return home. And whenever the period of the coming of the inspiration used to become long, he would do as before, but when he used to reach the top of a mountain, Gabriel would appear before him and say to him what he had said before. (Ibn 'Abbas said regarding the meaning of: 'He it is that Cleaves the daybreak (from the darkness)' (6.96) that Al-Asbah means the light of the sun during the day and the light of the moon at night).

The Koran was not written until many years after Mohammad died. The Koran has been changed a number of times by the Mullahs.

CherubRam

For your information God is a corruption of Elohim and its a title not a Name. God is a transliteration of the Germanic tribal name for idol Gott.

I am aware of that, but that is not the subject here. Please stay on thread topic.

Truster

I am aware of that, but that is not the subject here. Please stay on thread topic.

I was on topic with Allah until you changed the direction by stating Allah is a corruption of the name God and if, as you say, you are aware of what I said why post such ignorant remarks?

CherubRam

I had this topic sent to Iran in Farsi years ago. Iran thought that America was using negative propaganda against them. They also made it a death penalty to have this writing in possession.

CherubRam

I was on topic with Allah until you changed the direction by stating Allah is a corruption of the name God and if, as you say, you are aware of what I said why post such ignorant remarks?
Allah is the contracted form of Alilah. Allah is as a matter of fact a pagan god.

CherubRam

The meaning of the word Islam

Islam is an Arabic word that means "submission or submit (to Allah)". It has a relationship to another Arabic word, such as Salaam, meaning "peace". The Arabic word "Muslim" is related to the word Islam and means a "vassal" of Allah, and whom has surrendered and submitted (to Allah). Muslims see homage to Allah as a sign of distinction; paying homage means serving the will of Allah above and beyond one's own goals. The Arabic word "Islam" simply means "submission", and is derived from the word meaning "peace." In a religious context it simply means submit to the will of Allah. And so Islam means “submission” not “peace." It is frequently said that the word Islam means “peace.” It does not. Islam is the Arabic word for “submission.” The Arabic word for “peace” is transliterated as salam or salaam. In Arabic, as in English, these are distinctly different words.

Apple7

Allah is the contracted form of Alilah. Allah is as a matter of fact a pagan god.

Agreed.

The best Arabic lexicons prove this out...as the term 'allah' is shown to be derived from the same exact root word as the pagan Arab idols, up to, and including, the great serpent - of which, we know to be Satan, himself.

There are actually Koranic ayat which also paint 'allah' as the devil....along with suras narrated by, and named after, demons!

CherubRam

Beyond logic, beyond reason.

Recently the Spokesman for the Taliban said, “Those youths who did what they did destroyed America with their airplanes they’ve done a good deed.” He went on to say “THERE ARE THOUSANDS OF YOUTH WHO LOOK FORWARD TO DEATH LIKE THE AMERICANS LOOK FORWARD TO LIVING.”

Surah 2:256 “Let there be no compulsion in Religion.” This would be a rational position if practiced as a standard, however Muslims disallow the Bible (as well as other books of religion) in their countries and do not give people a choice. They do not want to engage in dialogue or allow freedom of choice when they are in control. To present the Bibles Gospel is tantamount to aggression, so one is labeled an infidel, and the use of force can be used to restrain him. The rest of this verse says “Truth stands out Clear from Error: whoever Rejects Evil and believes in Allah hath grasped, the most trustworthy Hand-hold, that never breaks. And Allah heareth And knoweth all things.” This verse seems to imply that those who embrace Islam willingly are accepted.

Why is it so hard for Muslim to become a Christian or join with another religion? Mohammed said, “Whoever changes his Islamic religion, kill him.” (Hadith Al Buhkari vol. 9:57) This command is practiced in almost all Islamic Fundamentalist countries today.

While the Qur’an says not to begin with hostilities, and Allah does not love the aggressor, it is not acceptable when Islam is refused. For it teaches not to turn away and bless but “the one who attacks you, you attack him in like manner...whoso defendeth himself after he hath suffered wrong, there is no way (blame) against them.”

Sura 26:227 “Except those who believe, work righteousness, engage much in the remembrance of Allah, and defend themselves only after they are unjustly attacked. And soon will the unjust assailants know what vicissitudes their affairs will take!”

They present certain verses and ignore others verses that have quite a different tone such as 3:85 “Whoever seeks other than Islam as his religion, it will not be accepted from him, and in the hereafter he will be with the losers” “Slay the idolators [non-Muslims] wherever ye find them, and take them captive, and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture as believe not in Allah nor the last Day…. Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! (Sura 9:5,29,41).

Muslim’s make every effort to suppress any who claim to follow the Bible. They say they believe the Bible but will not allow the Bible to be taught to Muslims. They cannot allow anyone who believes the Bible the right to declare their belief as they do. Their persecution of Bible believers shows their lack of trust in their own religion to show any truth. If they trust the power of the Qur'an, why would they rely on physical force and intimidation. However they will say, “Therefore grant a delay to the Unbelievers: Give respite to them gently (for awhile).” Sura 86:17

“And what is wrong with you that you fight not in the Cause of Allah, and for those weak, illtreated and oppressed among men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from You one who will protect, and raise for us from You one who will help.” [Soorah an-Nisaa'4:75]

What I have seen on the news is that we cannot understand the Quran, it's in Arabic and we (those who do not believe) are considered illiterate, we are feeble in spiritual understanding. So words that we read in English do not mean the same in Arabic. Lets examine this argument: The translation is by Muslim scholars who speak Arabic and know the meaning, yet for some reason they don’t translate it accurately in the English! One only needs to read the Hadiths to know what is meant by the verses.

Another translation of the preceding verse is “Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan.”

Mohammed said, “I have been ordered to fight with the people till they say, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah” (Al Bukhari vol. 4:196).

They ask you concerning fighting in the Sacred Months (i.e. 1st, 7th, 11th and 12th months of the Islamic calendar). Say, “fighting therein is a great (transgression) but a greater (transgression) with Allah is to prevent mankind from following the Way of Allah, to disbelieve in Him, to prevent access to Al-Masjid-al-Haram (at Makkah), and to drive out its inhabitants, and Al-Fitnah is worse than killing. And they will never cease fighting you until they turn you back from your religion (Islamic Monotheism) if they can. And whosoever of you turns back from his religion and dies as a disbeliever, then his deeds will be lost in this life and in the Hereafter, and they will be the dwellers of the Fire. They will abide therein forever.” (Soorah an-Nisaa 4:75)

Jews and Christians are to be eliminated

Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for your friends and protectors: they are but friends and protectors to each other. And he among you that turns to them for friendship is of them.” This friendship makes any Muslim a enemy of their own and deserving of the same fate as the unbeliever. This is because Allah does not guide an unjust people.

Sura3 3:64: “Verily Allah has cursed the Unbelievers (whom he defined as Christians in the 5th surah “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends.) and has prepared for them a Blazing Fire to dwell in forever. No protector will they find, nor savior. That Day their faces will be turned upside down in the Fire. They will say: ‘Woe to us! We should have obeyed Allah and obeyed the Messenger!’ ‘Our Lord! Give them double torment and curse them with a very great Curse!’”

Sura72:15 “The disbelievers are the firewood of hell.”

“What, do you desire to guide him whom Allah has led astray? Whom God leads astray, thou wilt not find for him a way [of salvation]. They wish that you should disbelieve as they disbelieve, and then you would be equal; therefore take not to yourselves friends of them, until they emigrate in the way of Allah; then, if they turn their backs, take them, and slay them wherever you find them; take not to yourselves any one of them as a friend or helper. (Arberry, Interpreted p.113)

Hadith, the body of traditions relating to Mohammed and now supplemental to the Koran: He (Abu Hurayah) reported the messenger of Allah as saying: The last hour will not come before the Muslims fight the Jews and the Muslims kill them, so that Jews will hide behind stones and trees and the Stone and the tree will say, O Muslim, O servant of Allah! There is a Jew behind me; come and kill him. The only exception will be the box-thorn for it is one of the trees of the Jews. (Sahih of Muslim, quoted by Israel and the Prophecies of Al Quran by Ali Akbar, Bismi Publishers 1992, p.44)

Of the Unbelievers: Sura 4:89 “seize them and slay them wherever you find them: and in any case take no friends or helpers from their ranks.”

Slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush. (Sura 9:5)

4:101 “When ye travel through the earth, there is no blame on you if ye shorten your prayers, for fear the Unbelievers May attack you: For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies.” 4:102 “For the Unbelievers, Allah has prepared a humiliating punishment.”

8:19 “(O Unbelievers!) if ye prayed for victory and judgment, now hath the judgment come to you: if ye desist (from wrong), it will be best for you: if ye return (to the attack), so shall We. Not the least good will your forces be to you even if they (were multiplied: for verily Allah is with those who believe!”
8:59-60 “Let not the unbelievers think that they can get the better (of the godly): they will never frustrate (them). Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, to strike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.”
Another translation makes this plain - “The infidels should not think that they can get away from us. Prepare against them whatever arms and weaponry you can muster so that you may terrorize them.”