Banned
Shalom.

How is that?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
You never knew Jesus.

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
You never knew Jesus.

I Jn 2:4-5
4 He who says, "I know Him," and does not keep His commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.
5 But whoever keeps His word, truly the love of God is perfected in him. By this we know that we are in Him.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

I know Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I know Jesus.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your a liar.
Jn 2:4-5
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your a liar.
(NKJ)
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And you just called me a liar.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

No. You are incorrect. And you just called me a liar.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The Holy Spirit called you a liar.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The Holy Spirit called you a liar.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I do not know what you are talking about.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Anyone who says they know Jesus when they haven't even come to the revelations of Jesus is a liar. Because the revelations of Jesus Christ is the only evidence that someone knows Jesus.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Anyone who says they know Jesus when they haven't even come to the revelations of Jesus is a liar. Because the revelations of Jesus Christ is the only evidence that someone knows Jesus.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your an idiot, and a liar.

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot, and a liar.

(NKJ)
Shalom.

No.

And the Holy Spirit would use correct grammar. You are not the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit does not speak the way that you do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
The devil still controls you.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The devil still controls you.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

No. The devil does not control me.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Oh yes he does. That is why all the denial. And all the multiple posts, instead of sticking to one thread.
Shalom.

When you told me what thread to post on I did and you said you never wanted me to post there or you never wanted me to post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

When you told me what thread to post on I did and you said you never wanted me to post there or you never wanted me to post on your threads.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
And you lied and said you wouldn't. Most everything that comes out of your mouth is a lie.