Adam & Eve heard the SOUND of the LORD God walking in the garden

beameup

They heard the SOUND of the LORD God [YHWH 'elohiym] walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and the man and his wife hid themselves from the PRESENCE of the LORD God [YHWH 'elohiym] among the trees of the garden. Then the LORD God [YHWH 'elohiym] called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?” Adam said, “I heard the SOUND of YOU in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.” - Genesis 3:8-10

beameup

This is the book of the generations of Adam.
In the day that God created man,
in the likeness of GOD made HE him

Genesis 5:1

ThreeAngels

Adam heard the 'voice of the Lord God walking' Gen 3:8. They heard Jesus. Jesus is the word of God, the thought of God made audible.

Last edited:

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
I see Jesus becoming the Christ when he was anointed with the express image of the Father. I also think everyone has their own soul.

Hebrews 2:17: "Therefore, in all things He had to be made like His brethren..."

Jesus was made like the rest of us. None of us has two souls.

John 12:27: "Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour."

Soul is singular. Jesus was not possessed by another soul.

As a young child he was worshiped as the Christ.

Matthew 2:11: "And when they had come into the house they saw the young Child with Mary His mother and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh."

These were treasures for a king.

marhig

John 12:27: "Now My soul is troubled, and what shall I say? ‘Father, save Me from this hour’? But for this purpose I came to this hour."

Matthew 2:11: "And when they had come into the house they saw the young Child with Mary His mother and fell down and worshiped Him. And when they had opened their treasures, they presented gifts to Him: gold, frankincense, and myrrh."

Yes I agree, I believe that Jesus was fully anointed of the holy spirit, he was conceived of the holy spirit in the womb so he's always been the Christ in the flesh body of Jesus anointed by God. It says in the Bible that he grew strong in the spirit as a child. And it says this about Simeon in Luke 2 not long after Jesus had been born.

And it was revealed unto him (Simeon) by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel

keypurr

We seem to agree but I never said that Jesus was possessed by another soul. He was possessed by another SPIRIT.

Did they come to see the Savior or the Christ?
Since he was yet not anointed it was because they know he was the promised one to come.

Notes from the AENT:
Magosi or Magi refers to the astrologers/astronomers who were originally taught by Daniel the Prophet while in Babylon. These men are neither sorcerers nor pagans, but Fearers of Elohim who were patiently awaiting the coming of Mashiyach.(the son of man)

I do not think they saw him as God, they saw him as being sent from God. They came to honor him as special, the savior of the world. The King of the Jews.

Mar 1:10 And straightway coming up out of the water, he saw the heavens opened, and the Spirit like a dove descending upon him:
Mar 1:11 And there came a voice from heaven, saying, Thou art my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.
Mar 1:12 And immediately the Spirit driveth him into the wilderness.

This is when Jesus became the Christ.

keypurr

Yes I agree, I believe that Jesus was fully anointed of the holy spirit, he was conceived of the holy spirit in the womb so he's always been the Christ in the flesh body of Jesus anointed by God. It says in the Bible that he grew strong in the spirit as a child. And it says this about Simeon in Luke 2 not long after Jesus had been born.

And it was revealed unto him (Simeon) by the Holy Ghost, that he should not see death, before he had seen the Lord's Christ. And he came by the Spirit into the temple: and when the parents brought in the child Jesus, to do for him after the custom of the law, Then took he him up in his arms, and blessed God, and said,

Lord, now lettest thou thy servant depart in peace, according to thy word:

For mine eyes have seen thy salvation,

Which thou hast prepared before the face of all people;

A light to lighten the Gentiles, and the glory of thy people Israel

He saw the Lord's Christ, not God. The Christ of God is not God, it is the express image (word) of God.

I can see you do your homework friend.

marhig

He saw the Lord's Christ, not God. The Christ of God is not God, it is the express image (word) of God.

I can see you do your homework friend.

I totally agree, I've never said that Jesus is God, I don't believe that at all, Jesus is the Christ the son of God, anointed fully of God making him in the express image of God. But he isn't God, Jesus even calls God his God! There is only one God, God the father who is also the God of Jesus who is the Christ.

keypurr

I totally agree, I've never said that Jesus is God, I don't believe that at all, Jesus is the Christ the son of God, anointed fully of God making him in the express image of God. But he isn't God, Jesus even calls God his God! There is only one God, God the father who is also the God of Jesus who is the Christ.

Amen, Amen, The express image is IN Jesus. Remember the Dove.

You have been blessed, do not let any one take that from you.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
Notes from the AENT:
Magosi or Magi refers to the astrologers/astronomers who were originally taught by Daniel the Prophet while in Babylon. These men are neither sorcerers nor pagans, but Fearers of Elohim who were patiently awaiting the coming of Mashiyach.(the son of man)

The wise men were Parthian Jews. Parthia and Rome were enemies so the Partians went to Herod to tell him they came in peace to worship the King of the Jews.

Matthew 2:1-2: "Now after Jesus was born in Bethlehem of Judea in the days of Herod the king, behold, wise men from the East came to Jerusalem saying, 'Where is He who has been born King of the Jews? For we have seen His star in the East and have come to worship Him.'"