ECT Acts realism vs MAD theoretics: Acts 16:3

Interplanner

What an ignorant person you are!

Matt 20:22-23 (AKJV/PCE)
(20:22) But Jesus answered and said, Ye know not what ye ask. Are ye able to drink of the cup that I shall drink of, and to be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with? They say unto him, We are able. (20:23) And he saith unto them, Ye shall drink indeed of my cup, and be baptized with the baptism that I am baptized with: but to sit on my right hand, and on my left, is not mine to give, but [it shall be given to them] for whom it is prepared of my Father.

That does THESE VERSES have to do with "in the land".

You are such a dummy.

That wasn't what we were talking about; but your tiny little mind has a such a FIXATION on some things.

Well that solves it doesn't it. It has been used for years to say that he was talking about another 'in-the-land' millenial Judaic kingdom.

Right Divider

Body part
Well that solves it doesn't it. It has been used for years to say that he was talking about another 'in-the-land' millenial Judaic kingdom.
  • Those TWO verses were brought up to show that the BAPT* words are used SIX times in those TWO verses and NONE of them refers to WATER.
  • Some here are claiming, based on their immense ignorance, that baptism MEANS WATER.
  • Their understanding of scripture if much like your own; very bad.
  • There will be a kingdom in the land.
  • God does NOT renege on His promises.
  • The idea that the kingdom is not a real, physical kingdom is based on a nonsensical "interpretation" of scripture.
  • The word 'spiritual' does NOT simply mean 'non-physical'.
  • The Hebrew word 'mnuwchah' cannot be "interpreted" TOXIC; that's just stupid.

Interplanner

• Those TWO verses were brought up to show that the BAPT* words are used SIX times in those TWO verses and NONE of them refers to WATER.
  • Some here are claiming, based on their immense ignorance, that baptism MEANS WATER.
  • Their understanding of scripture if much like your own; very bad.
  • There will be a kingdom in the land.
  • God does NOT renege on His promises.
  • The idea that the kingdom is not a real, physical kingdom is based on a nonsensical "interpretation" of scripture.
  • The word 'spiritual' does NOT simply mean 'non-physical'.
  • The Hebrew word 'mnuwchah' cannot be "interpreted" TOXIC; that's just stupid.

You're right, some context gets lost. I didn't know about the bapt search.

Why do you think there needs to be a kingdom in the land of Israel? Does God run two programs? You might want to look at the thread on the pursuit of D'ism first.

God hasn't reneged at all. He fulfilled all land promises in the list I gave you from Joshua, mostly, and some in Chronicles. In Mt24A he promised that the land would be decimated for the unbelief and evils of Mt23. It was. The Bible is solid and truthful.

There is no nonsense about Christocentric interp. God and Christ are the light and temple of the new creation, Rev. 21. The physical world as we now it now will pass away.

Spiritual means mature, you're almost right on that.

A desert shepherd does not trust standing water. The preposition is to go or lead beyond something out of protection. To go past.

Right Divider

Body part
You're right, some context gets lost. I didn't know about the bapt search.

Why do you think there needs to be a kingdom in the land of Israel?
I don't think that there "needs" to be a kingdom, only that God said that there WILL BE one.

Does God run two programs?
He sure does. And they will be made one someday.

Eph 1:7-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (1:8) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; (1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (1:13) In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (1:14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

God had a plan for the earth that includes His people Israel and their kingdom with Christ as King on the earth; God also had a plan for heaven where His body will judge angels.

I understand that this truth upsets you, as you don't want to believe it or accept it.

You might want to look at the thread on the pursuit of D'ism first.
I'd rather not waste my time.

God hasn't reneged at all. He fulfilled all land promises in the list I gave you from Joshua, mostly, and some in Chronicles. In Mt24A he promised that the land would be decimated for the unbelief and evils of Mt23. It was. The Bible is solid and truthful.
And yet you don't believe it.

There is no nonsense about Christocentric interp. God and Christ are the light and temple of the new creation, Rev. 21. The physical world as we now it now will pass away.
If really interesting that YOU many, many times bring of the NHNE and YET you do not believe in the NEW EARTH part of it.

You say "The physical world as we now it now will pass away.", but you negelect the NEW EARTH and its NEW JERUSALEM which comes DOWN from heaven to the EARTH.

You twist the scripture a bit to try to force it to fit your "story". Revelation does NOT simply say that God and Christ are the light and temple of the new creation; it SPECIFICALLY says that God and Christ are the light of the NEW JERUSALEM. Then entirely of chapter 21 is about the NEW JERUSALEM.

Rev 21:9-27 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. (21:10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, (21:11) Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; (21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (21:15) And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. (21:16) And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. (21:17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. (21:18) And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass. (21:19) And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; (21:20) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. (21:21) And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. (21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Every IT in verses 11 to the end is the NEW JERUSALEM, the CITY!

This is all exactly as Isaiah also wrote.

Isa 60:11-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(60:11) Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that [men] may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and [that] their kings [may be] brought. (60:12) For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, [those] nations shall be utterly wasted. (60:13) The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. (60:14) The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. (60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Spiritual means mature, you're almost right on that.
Try again.

A desert shepherd does not trust standing water. The preposition is to go or lead beyond something out of protection. To go past.
So you think that God made a mistake with the WORD that the Psalm writer used and YOU need to "correct" it. Get over it.

The word in question is ALWAYS translated: rest, restful, peaceful, quiet.... etc .etc. YOU do not get to "fix" it to get your outside opinions forced into the scripture.

Interplanner

I don't think that there "needs" to be a kingdom, only that God said that there WILL BE one.

He sure does. And they will be made one someday.

Eph 1:7-14 (AKJV/PCE)
(1:7) In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace; (1:8) Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence; (1:9) Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself: (1:10) That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; [even] in him: (1:11) In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: (1:12) That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ. (1:13) In whom ye also [trusted], after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise, (1:14) Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.

God had a plan for the earth that includes His people Israel and their kingdom with Christ as King on the earth; God also had a plan for heaven where His body will judge angels.

I understand that this truth upsets you, as you don't want to believe it or accept it.

I'd rather not waste my time.

And yet you don't believe it.

If really interesting that YOU many, many times bring of the NHNE and YET you do not believe in the NEW EARTH part of it.

You say "The physical world as we now it now will pass away.", but you negelect the NEW EARTH and its NEW JERUSALEM which comes DOWN from heaven to the EARTH.

You twist the scripture a bit to try to force it to fit your "story". Revelation does NOT simply say that God and Christ are the light and temple of the new creation; it SPECIFICALLY says that God and Christ are the light of the NEW JERUSALEM. Then entirely of chapter 21 is about the NEW JERUSALEM.

Rev 21:9-27 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:9) And there came unto me one of the seven angels which had the seven vials full of the seven last plagues, and talked with me, saying, Come hither, I will shew thee the bride, the Lamb's wife. (21:10) And he carried me away in the spirit to a great and high mountain, and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, (21:11) Having the glory of God: and her light [was] like unto a stone most precious, even like a jasper stone, clear as crystal; (21:12) And had a wall great and high, [and] had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are [the names] of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: (21:13) On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. (21:14) And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb. (21:15) And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, and the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. (21:16) And the city lieth foursquare, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. (21:17) And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred [and] forty [and] four cubits, [according to] the measure of a man, that is, of the angel. (21:18) And the building of the wall of it was [of] jasper: and the city [was] pure gold, like unto clear glass. (21:19) And the foundations of the wall of the city [were] garnished with all manner of precious stones. The first foundation [was] jasper; the second, sapphire; the third, a chalcedony; the fourth, an emerald; (21:20) The fifth, sardonyx; the sixth, sardius; the seventh, chrysolite; the eighth, beryl; the ninth, a topaz; the tenth, a chrysoprasus; the eleventh, a jacinth; the twelfth, an amethyst. (21:21) And the twelve gates [were] twelve pearls; every several gate was of one pearl: and the street of the city [was] pure gold, as it were transparent glass. (21:22) And I saw no temple therein: for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it. (21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof. (21:24) And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it. (21:25) And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there. (21:26) And they shall bring the glory and honour of the nations into it. (21:27) And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither [whatsoever] worketh abomination, or [maketh] a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Every IT in verses 11 to the end is the NEW JERUSALEM, the CITY!

This is all exactly as Isaiah also wrote.

Isa 60:11-21 (AKJV/PCE)
(60:11) Therefore thy gates shall be open continually; they shall not be shut day nor night; that [men] may bring unto thee the forces of the Gentiles, and [that] their kings [may be] brought. (60:12) For the nation and kingdom that will not serve thee shall perish; yea, [those] nations shall be utterly wasted. (60:13) The glory of Lebanon shall come unto thee, the fir tree, the pine tree, and the box together, to beautify the place of my sanctuary; and I will make the place of my feet glorious. (60:14) The sons also of them that afflicted thee shall come bending unto thee; and all they that despised thee shall bow themselves down at the soles of thy feet; and they shall call thee, The city of the LORD, The Zion of the Holy One of Israel. (60:15) Whereas thou hast been forsaken and hated, so that no man went through [thee], I will make thee an eternal excellency, a joy of many generations. (60:16) Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings: and thou shalt know that I the LORD [am] thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob. (60:17) For brass I will bring gold, and for iron I will bring silver, and for wood brass, and for stones iron: I will also make thy officers peace, and thine exactors righteousness. (60:18) Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. (60:19) The sun shall be no more thy light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto thee: but the LORD shall be unto thee an everlasting light, and thy God thy glory. (60:20) Thy sun shall no more go down; neither shall thy moon withdraw itself: for the LORD shall be thine everlasting light, and the days of thy mourning shall be ended. (60:21) Thy people also [shall be] all righteous: they shall inherit the land for ever, the branch of my planting, the work of my hands, that I may be glorified.

Try again.

So you think that God made a mistake with the WORD that the Psalm writer used and YOU need to "correct" it. Get over it.

The word in question is ALWAYS translated: rest, restful, peaceful, quiet.... etc .etc. YOU do not get to "fix" it to get your outside opinions forced into the scripture.

Nothing to get over about the toxic water. it is as plain as day. It is a statement about protection.

that city and temple of the Rev is not on this earth. It is new but is not on this earth. Have you ever thought how a place on this earth would not need sun? Hmmm, there must have been a total change! But it is not on this earth. The temple is God and the Lamb. so you are the one who has to adjust their thinking. You probably think God is going to place a 1400 mile cube here on the earth and suspend all natural laws of gravity and physics. So, if you believe that, why is it so hard to believe that 'the natural world as we know it won't exist'?

This world ends like 2 Peter 3 says: the destruction in fire and meltdown and apparently that is the unquenching fire of punishement. The NHNE is separate.

What in the world does 'yet you don't believe it' about the fulfillment of the destruction of Israel in the 1st century? It is the most powerful proof of the truth of the Bible and is the last major historic event of it.

Right Divider

Body part
Nothing to get over about the toxic water. it is as plain as day. It is a statement about protection.
Absolutely about protection and restoration and the word TOXIC does NOT appears anywhere in it.

ONCE AGAIN, you are trying to force YOUR meaning upon it based on YOUR outside "knowledge". That is called not believing the scripture and you do it with ALL of scripture.

that city and temple of the Rev is not on this earth. It is new but is not on this earth.
Once again, your opinions and not scripture.

• John sees a NEW heaven and a NEW earth, THEN the NEW Jerusalem comes DOWN from heaven; where does it go?
  • "coming down from God out of heaven"
  • "and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God"
  • twelve gates
  • twelve foundations made of previous stones
  • streets of pure gold
  • "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it."
  • "And they shall bring the glory and honor of the nations into it."
Where does this CITY go?

Have you ever thought how a place on this earth would not need sun?
Yes, because I read this:

Rev 21:23 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

Hmmm, there must have been a total change! But it is not on this earth.
More baseless opinion; it is the NEW earth.

The temple is God and the Lamb. so you are the one who has to adjust their thinking.
Back at you.

Rev 21:3 (AKJV/PCE)
(21:3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

You probably think God is going to place a 1400 mile cube here on the earth and suspend all natural laws of gravity and physics.
I just stick to the facts that are actually in the Bible. I feel no need to try to force my human opinion upon it, like you do.

Please prove from scripture that the city is a cube.

So you think that God is bound by "all natural laws of gravity and physics". There you go again.

So, if you believe that, why is it so hard to believe that 'the natural world as we know it won't exist'?

This world ends like 2 Peter 3 says: the destruction in fire and meltdown and apparently that is the unquenching fire of punishement. The NHNE is separate.
More baseless opinion. The new heaven and new earth are NEW.

What in the world does 'yet you don't believe it' about the fulfillment of the destruction of Israel in the 1st century? It is the most powerful proof of the truth of the Bible and is the last major historic event of it.
The destruction of Jerusalem is minor compared to all of the events in the book of Revelation PRIOR to the new heaven and the new earth.

Last edited:

Interplanner

Absolutely about protection and restoration and the word TOXIC does NOT appears anywhere in it.

ONCE AGAIN, you are trying to force YOUR meaning upon it based on YOUR outside "knowledge". That is called not believing the scripture and you do it with ALL of scripture.

• John sees a NEW heaven and a NEW earth, THEN the NEW Jerusalem comes DOWN from heaven; where does it go?
  • "and shewed me that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God"
  • twelve gates
  • streets of pure gold
  • "And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honor into it."
Where does this CITY go?

(21:23) And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb [is] the light thereof.

Back at you.

(21:3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God [is] with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, [and be] their God.

I just stick to the facts that are actually in the Bible. I feel no need to try to force my human opinion upon it, like you do.

So you think that God is bound by "all natural laws of gravity and physics". There you go again.

The destruction of Jerusalem is minor compared to all of the events in the book of Revelation PRIOR to the new heaven and the new earth.

You can't even tell when you are in AGREEMENT with me!!! Yes, that city and temple are part of the NHNE, which I have been saying all along. Not on this earth before its destruction in fire.

Yes, the NHNE is new. The old is consumed in fire, the new is made of something else. How could you miss that and how could miss that I'm saying that. Calm down and read clearly.

The cube is 1400 miles wide long and high. You have no idea what you are reading, do you?

Interplanner

• twelve gates
  • streets of pure gold
Where does this CITY go?

Back at you.

The destructive events of the Rev were in the 1st century as the 1st page says: at hand, immediate, etc. then came the very long reign of Christ. At the end of that there is a worldwide rebellion that threatens the believers but Christ will slay them and make the NHNE.

Right Divider

Body part
You can't even tell when you are in AGREEMENT with me!!! Yes, that city and temple are part of the NHNE, which I have been saying all along. Not on this earth before its destruction in fire.
Who ever said such a thing and why are you posting about it to me?

Yes, the NHNE is new. The old is consumed in fire, the new is made of something else. How could you miss that and how could miss that I'm saying that. Calm down and read clearly.
You are the phantom fighter here.

The cube is 1400 miles wide long and high. You have no idea what you are reading, do you?
You need to study geometry. A cube is NOT the only shape that can have those specifications. The Bible never says that it's a cube.

I'm just saying that unless something is clearly said in scripture, we need to be careful about making assumptions.

Right Divider

Body part
The destructive events of the Rev were in the 1st century as the 1st page says: at hand, immediate, etc. then came the very long reign of Christ. At the end of that there is a worldwide rebellion that threatens the believers but Christ will slay them and make the NHNE.
Nonsense.

The judgement is global and far more extensive than anything that happened in first century Jerusalem.

Rev 7:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Localized? NO!

Interplanner

Nonsense.

The judgement is global and far more extensive than anything that happened in first century Jerusalem.

Rev 7:1 (AKJV/PCE)
(7:1) And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.

Localized? NO!

Good you are catching up! The worldwide judgement was expected to happen right after the decimation of Judea. But there was a delay. But it was expected. Mt24A etc and the Rev are written that way.

2, there is a reason why 'kosmos' is not used in Mt24A. It's about Judea. The land (of Israel). That carries into the Rev, but there are some exceptions.

Please slow down as we are in agreement when you think there is disagreement.

One of the first and main issues of historic NT theology is how did the apostles regroup when the worldwide judgement and NHNE did not follow so immediately as they expected? As you may have noticed Paul is so certain of the end of this world that he doesn't even entertain the idea of a delay in Lk 21 etc.

Interplanner

Who ever said such a thing and why are you posting about it to me?

You are the phantom fighter here.

You need to study geometry. A cube is NOT the only shape that can have those specifications. The Bible never says that it's a cube.

I'm just saying that unless something is clearly said in scripture, we need to be careful about making assumptions.

The new city and temple are on the NHNE. I have been saying that all along, but it is more symbolic than you think. That is why God and the Lamb are the light and the temple INSTEAD. It is not like this world which must have a sun. It is another kind of world.

It says 1400 wide, long and high.

Right Divider

Body part
Good you are catching up!
:rotfl:

The worldwide judgement was expected to happen right after the decimation of Judea. But there was a delay.
Good... you are catching up!

But it was expected. Mt24A etc and the Rev are written that way.

2, there is a reason why 'kosmos' is not used in Mt24A. It's about Judea. The land (of Israel). That carries into the Rev, but there are some exceptions.
:juggle:

Please slow down as we are in agreement when you think there is disagreement.

One of the first and main issues of historic NT theology is how did the apostles regroup when the worldwide judgement and NHNE did not follow so immediately as they expected? As you may have noticed Paul is so certain of the end of this world that he doesn't even entertain the idea of a delay in Lk 21 etc.
:dizzy:

You are a HOOT...
  • You don't even know what the NT is.
  • "Regroup".... LOL
  • Why did the 11 quickly replace Judas, but don't bother to replace James?
  • Was the death of James before or after "the regrouping"?
  • What are "the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other"?
  • Is that part of Mt24A,B,C or D?
  • You should be a stand-up comic!

Last edited:

Right Divider

Body part
The new city and temple are on the NHNE. I have been saying that all along, but it is more symbolic than you think. That is why God and the Lamb are the light and the temple INSTEAD. It is not like this world which must have a sun. It is another kind of world.
It's called the NEW EARTH for a reason.

It says 1400 wide, long and high.[/QUOTE]
A cube is NOT the only geometric figure that can have those dimensions.

Interplanner

It's called the NEW EARTH for a reason.

It says 1400 wide, long and high.
A cube is NOT the only geometric figure that can have those dimensions.[/QUOTE]

Go ahead and call it an earth, it does not have our physical properties when God and Christ are the light and the temple.

Give me another geometric figure that is equidistant on all sides then. Stop being a no it all and pretending we can read your mind. You must know things about 4 and 5 dimensional reality that none of us do.

Danoh

:rotfl:

Good... you are catching up!

:juggle:

:dizzy:

You are a HOOT...
  • You don't even know what the NT is.
  • "Regroup".... LOL
  • Why did the 11 quickly replace Judas, but don't bother to replace James?
  • Was the death of Jame before or after "the regrouping"?
  • What are "the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other"?
  • Is that part of Mt24A,B,C or D?
  • You should be a stand-up comic!

Yep :thumb:

Although; don't get spoiled - MAD being the realm of the truly independent thinker among the more advanced - you and I are bound to differ at some point :chuckle:

But yeah, great post :thumb:

Right Divider

Body part
A cube is NOT the only geometric figure that can have those dimensions.
Learn how to quote.

Go ahead and call it an earth, it does not have our physical properties when God and Christ are the light and the temple.
YOU do NOT know what the physical properties are because scripture does NOT define them.

Give me another geometric figure that is equidistant on all sides then. Stop being a no it all and pretending we can read your mind. You must know things about 4 and 5 dimensional reality that none of us do.
A pyramid. Like I said, go learn some geometry.

Interplanner

Learn how to quote.

YOU do NOT know what the physical properties are because scripture does NOT define them.

A pyramid. Like I said, go learn some geometry.

I don't know what you are saying on the first.

Oh, so God is going to make a pyramid huh? When are you going to realize when the thing is symbolic. the point is that it is unshakeable, which we knew from Hebrews. Do you put 'walls' and 'gates' on pyramids? You are just being oppositional no matter where that takes you. Do you like that ring in your nose?

It is on the NHNE, which I have been saying all along. There is nothing that confines it to the same properties as we now know. Otherwise, you would have known, wouldn't you?

What we do know is that God and Christ are the light and temple, which is already true now, isn't that interesting? Once again, we get to taste the world to come in the Gospel.