Acronym Game

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
lol you win you posted first,,,,,,"EXTRAORDINARY",,,,,,

The thing about this game is you have to check to see if anyone's already replying. I check, and if they are then I let them have that acronym and I wait for the next one. If they're just viewing the thread, I'll go ahead and post. I checked, and at the time I posted, you were only viewing. :)

whitestone

The thing about this game is you have to check to see if anyone's already replying. I check, and if they are then I let them have that acronym and I wait for the next one. If they're just viewing the thread, I'll go ahead and post. I checked, and at the time I posted, you were only viewing. :)

WELL,well,well i don't know how to check,,,how do i do that?,,,,,,,,,but in the meanwhile "she won and the words,,,Extraordinary,,,,

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
Click on the person's name and you'll go to their page and you can see what they're doing - viewing or replying, or what have you.

And I didn't win, there's no winning here. :chuckle:

You're welcome to continue with Extraordinary if you want.

alwight

Click on the person's name and you'll go to their page and you can see what they're doing - viewing or replying, or what have you.

I always preview my post and then scroll down to see if anyone else has beaten me to it before submitting it.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER

:wave: Ooh...ooh! I do that!