Aboout the Michael Cadry bashing thread.....

Hedshaker

Since I was silenced from the gang up and bash Cadry thread I'll reply here. Sorry about the format but I have to logout to read posts in that thread.....

Gods Truth

Gods Truth: Where did I say believe me?

I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.

Gods Truth: I told you that if you want to know if what Jesus says is true, then Jesus says there is a way you can find out.

But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?

Gods Truth: Otherwise, your opinions of Jesus are worthless.

And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.

Gods Truth: You have no experience or knowledge to speak about Jesus.

Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.

Gods Truth: If you want experience and knowledge to speak of Jesus, then you have to do what he says to do to get that knowledge

You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!

Ktoyou

Ktoyou: You are a perfect example of a little snip. Do you know what that means? You are flippant and sarcastic like a girl.

Sexism an ad Hom aside, what makes you think I give a whit about what you think of me?

Musterion

Musterion: You'll find out.

Pretty much the exact argument used by Mr Cadry himself. You'll see, just you wait.....

glorydaz

Since I was silenced from the gang up and bash Cadry thread I'll reply here. Sorry about the format but I have to logout to read posts in that thread.....

Gods Truth

I don't believe you but assumed you believe to be true what you post.

But we've already established that I don't believe what you tell me just on your say so, so why would I start now?

And to me your opinions are also worthless, not to mention devoid of reason and logic.

Nor do you outside of bald claims and blind faith in an antiquated holy book.

You mean take on faith what the Bible says? No thanks!

Ktoyou

Sexism an ad Hom aside, what makes you think I give a whit about what you think of me?

Musterion

Pretty much the exact argument used by Mr Cadry himself. You'll see, just you wait.....

I see see we have an idiot wanting to post in the Religion Forum.

Why don't you try the Back Alley with the other weirdos?

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Thread moved to the Back Alley where it belongs.

You were booted from the thread for disrupting it. The purpose of the thread was not to bash the bible but to tackle the flaws of the modern day prophecy movement.

Zeke

Wouldn't expect anything less coming from an image worshiper, who believes it jumps out of the book and walks around just like that one on your ID does, what a predicament to be stuck in, especially when you wake up to the truth about both images being impersonators and how that fraud was fed you by your real masters, that keeps you in darkness Galatians 4:1 about a lot of dark sayings, anyway Jane doe citizen enjoy the deception, (that is weirdness!) until your time in Gods wink is fulfilled then the tolerance for worldly play acting is over.

glorydaz

Wouldn't expect anything less coming from an image worshiper, who believes it jumps out of the book and walks around just like that one on your ID does, what a predicament to be stuck in, especially when you wake up to the truth about both images being impersonators and how that fraud was fed you by your real masters, that keeps you in darkness Galatians 4:1 about a lot of dark sayings, anyway Jane doe citizen enjoy the deception, (that is weirdness!) until your time in Gods wink is fulfilled then the tolerance for worldly play acting is over.

:kookoo:

Zeke

Here's some weird truth for ya to scoff at and mock, but it will burn your wood hay and stubble so maybe you shouldn't.

Zeke

Are you a Jew? I'm not.

So you must not have read Galatians then seeing the teaching concerning Paul's spiritual revelation is taught about through Abraham's story with promises for all people.
Paul message did become all things to all people to try and wake them up from traditional and cultural beliefs, being a recovered mid acts follower i realize the reluctance involved in admitting error.

glorydaz

So you must not have read Galatians then seeing the teaching concerning Paul's spiritual revelation is taught about through Abraham's story with promises for all people.
Paul message did become all things to all people to try and wake them up from traditional and cultural beliefs, being a recovered mid acts follower i realize the reluctance involved in admitting error.

I not only read Galatians, but I understand what it's saying.

Be off, and raise some more dead people, and stop trying to preach to those of us who actually understand what Paul is saying.

Zeke

I not only read Galatians, but I understand what it's saying.

Be off, and raise some more dead people, and stop trying to preach to those of us who actually understand what Paul is saying.

Ok, I won't waist your time or mine any longer.

glorydaz

Zeke, I humbly apologize. I had you mixed up with a different poster, Zenn.

I will reread your post and see what I missed.

Okay, your post still doesn't apply to me. Hebrews was written to the Jews.

Hebrews 6:1-2
Therefore leaving the principles of the doctrine of Christ, let us go on unto perfection; not laying again the foundation of repentance from dead works, and of faith toward God, Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.​

So, if you have some point, then please say what it was, because I still don't get what you mean.