A little comedy break....

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
IMG_20220818_145041.jpg

"Here at CNN, we take all allegations of sexual harassment very seriously," said a spokesman for the network. "The charges leveled by Mrs. Potato Head were so egregious that we couldn't bury it any longer. Usually, when you bury these things, they multiply and you'll be dealing with ten more by the time you uproot them."

Sources say Stelter's firing is part of a larger effort to remove staff members who are caught up in harassment allegations and who also have a show no one watches.

Stelter responded to the accusations, saying: "These charges are false, and I'm furious that CNN would allow my good name to be besmirched like this. And you can tell how angry I am because I'm wearing my frowny mouth and angry eyes."

At publishing time, Stelter confirmed he would be taking his time off to reconnect with relatives in Idaho.

way 2 go

440410_no72lvcep8exlf1_full.jpeg

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
View attachment 4141

"Here at CNN, we take all allegations of sexual harassment very seriously," said a spokesman for the network. "The charges leveled by Mrs. Potato Head were so egregious that we couldn't bury it any longer. Usually, when you bury these things, they multiply and you'll be dealing with ten more by the time you uproot them."

Sources say Stelter's firing is part of a larger effort to remove staff members who are caught up in harassment allegations and who also have a show no one watches.

Stelter responded to the accusations, saying: "These charges are false, and I'm furious that CNN would allow my good name to be besmirched like this. And you can tell how angry I am because I'm wearing my frowny mouth and angry eyes."

At publishing time, Stelter confirmed he would be taking his time off to reconnect with relatives in Idaho.
That’s gold!😂😂

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Animals are all idiots, and the stupidest animals of all are people because they should know better.
Reminds me of watching a news story in the early 70's (I think) of a man's wife filming him (on 16mm) walking up to a bear (in Yellowstone National Park) to get a close-up photograph of it. The man actually thought the bear was going to be just like Yogi. The bear ate him. The national news actually showed the bear eating him. They wouldn't show that today.

ok doser

If I wasn't so attached to Granny I'd be sorely tempted to use this as my new avatar 😆

IMG_20220831_121451.jpg

ok doser

ok doser

Biden: 'We Must Destroy This Nation, But We Must Do It Together'​

Biden: 'We Must Destroy This Nation, But We Must Do It Together'

WASHINGTON, D.C. — With a backdrop of hell behind him, Fictional President, Joe Biden addressed the nation that funds Ukraine on Thursday. As always, his goal was to incite violence and start a civil war by the weekend.
But there was a distinct moment of unity:
“Now listen, Chuck, the polling is clear; we all agree that this nation must be destroyed. But folks, we must do it together,” Biden finished with the creepy whisper. “Once destroyed, Fig Newtons would become the country’s new form of currency,” he informed.
“These words of unity are so important because this country simply cannot be torn down with just me and my thousands of friends,” CNN’s Jake Tapper said afterward.
In a focus group of the twenty-nine suburban moms who watched, they shared mixed feelings about “destroying the country.”

"I’ll be honest, I wasn’t thrilled with Biden saying he wanted to abolish freedom and stairs, but he said it in such a grandfatherly tone, you know?” one woman commented. “I believe that he should get a free pass on all his policies failures because he sounds frail.”