A Limited Atonement Eliminates the Gospel that Justifies the Ungodly

Epoisses

Try post 38 in this thread.

Those were the exact words of Christ, Nooblet! I present faith or belief as a command from God and also as the gift of God. I present both sides of the equation which your narrow and limited mind could never comprehend because it has been stamped with the seal of false religion.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:15

Truster

Those were the exact words of Christ, Nooblet! I present faith or belief as a command from God and also as the gift of God. I present both sides of the equation which your narrow and limited mind could never comprehend because it has been stamped with the seal of false religion.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word, keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:15

"I present" says it all. You present the confusion you have within. Elohim is not the author of confusion.

Epoisses

"I present" says it all. You present the confusion you have within. Elohim is not the author of confusion.

Truster is kicking hard against the pricks now! They only get worse there buddy until you crack like a popsicle stick.

Truster

Truster is kicking hard against the pricks now! They only get worse there buddy until you crack like a popsicle stick.

You oppose the truth, you are a man of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the trust. Your damnation is assured. 2 Timothy 3:8

Unless you are granted repentance.

Epoisses

You oppose the truth, you are a man of depraved mind, rejected in regard to the trust. Your damnation is assured. 2 Timothy 3:8

Unless you are granted repentance.

Jesus led me to an understanding of the gospel within 10 years of being converted. The gospel gets revealed to you and after 18 years of being in the same ditch - not good!

Truster

Jesus led me to an understanding of the gospel within 10 years of being converted. The gospel gets revealed to you and after 18 years of being in the same ditch - not good!

Within 10 years? hahahahahaaa.

That's not conversion that is a vague interest in some sort of religion.

Epoisses

Within 10 years? hahahahahaaa.

That's not conversion that is a vague interest in some sort of religion.

Truster trusts in something that happened 18 years ago but has no experience with Christ today. In spiritual terms Jesus gave you a shot at the big time and you blew it. Converted people get taken out all the time. A converted person will get tempted a hundred times worse than a non-converted person. You probably don't even believe in temptation because of your twisted beliefs.

Robert Pate

Banned
Truster is like a small child that has just discovered his belly button. Introverted. Maybe some day he will come to believe the glorious Gospel of Jesus Christ and get converted.