A BIBLICAL ANALOGY.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
People seem to forget or ignore the fact that the Risen Ascended Christ (who Is God), came down to meet Paul on the road to Damascus Acts 9:4, 5, 6
That began a series of revelations to Paul concerning His grace and salvation, the bringing in of the Gentiles (us). These revelations from Christ were FIRST given to Paul and Paul and Barnabas took it to the 12 - Galatians 2:2 KJV -

True.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
If this thread remains dormant for much longer I may have to pull the plug on it? That's right, I'm sorry to say. I know how much this thread has meant to so many posters, however, we must face the reality of this unfortunate situation. In order for a thread to thrive it must have active participants breathing life into it. I'm afraid that isn't the case here. So, I'll give it another twelve hours or so, then, a decision will have to be made.

jamie

LIFETIME MEMBER
You are blatantly wrong, which is why you are on the Heretic List -

A lot of people don't believe Paul, you're not the only one.

Galatians 3:14 ...that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.​

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Galatians 3:14 ...that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.​
The blessing, yes. That faith would be counted as righteousness, no gentiles involved with Abraham. You don't believe Paul received new information from Christ Jesus.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Remember, Abraham WAS a Gentile. How can anyway say they don't believe Paul? If they say that, then, they're not saved.