90% Or More Of So Called Christians Don't Have a Clue!

iamaberean

If one reads the bible, then you know what is going on in America today. But 90% of you have no clue.

Billy Graham Jr has just made comments on it, but did not get specific.
The article has just been published in the New Yorker news.

Start by reading the Four Gospels and see what went on while Jesus was here. Once you see, then you should be able to make note of what is going on today. It is not hidden, what went on then is going on today!

Hint, Judas was only a part of it.

I could tell you, but it takes understanding in knowing what your bible says. Read it!

Last edited:

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
If one reads the bible, then you know what is going on in America today. But 90% of you have no clue.

Billy Graham Jr has just made comments on it, but did not get specific.
The article has just been published in the New Yorker news.

Start by reading the Four Gospels and see what went on while Jesus was here. Once you see, then you should be able to make note of what is going on today. It is not hidden, what went on then is going on today!

Hint, Judas was only a part of it.

I could tell you, but it takes understanding in knowing what your bible says. Read it!

Stupidity.

iamaberean

Stupidity.

Clete,

First, DON'T CALL ME NAMES!

The theologian that you referred to (before you removed it), probably is closed mined, and he takes money for his opinion.

Money, love of money, is what has destroyed God's church. I don't know of anyone who truly loves God that would take money for the knowledge God has given him or her.

Most of God's people, that don't charge for knowledge, have web sites that you can fill your hunger for God and it's free.

Most important, READ YOUR BIBLE!

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber
Clete,

I said that your post was stupidity and I was right to do so!

If you don't like it, then stop saying asinine things that can't be proven or even substantiated because they literally mean nothing.

The theologian that you referred to (before you removed it), probably is closed mined, and he takes money for his opinion.
I didn't remove anything, idiot! My post was and always has been one single, very accurate, word. Note the lack of any indication of editing at the bottom of the post.

Money, love of money, is what has destroyed God's church. I don't know of anyone who truly loves God that would take money for the knowledge God has given him or her.
You are truly truly stupid.

You don't have a doctrine, you have a pet peeve. You're likely a left wing nut who thinks that the profit motive is evil and that we should all sell our homes and live as meager lives as can be survived so as to pour as much resources as possible into doing things like feeding those who will not work.

"The Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel." (I Cor. 9:14)

Most of God's people, that don't charge for knowledge, have web sites that you can fill your hunger for God and it's free.

I read the bible every single day of my life - every single solitary day.
I've studied God's word for pretty nearly my entire life. Long enough to know an idiot when I see one.

You know nothing. You're a self-important, blow hard who comes here to say that Christians don't have a clue but won't say a word about what they're clueless about or how it is that you, of all the millions of Christians who read their bibles every single day, you are the one who isn't clueless about - what - blank out - nothing - anything - everything.

Proverbs 3:7 & Romans 12:16

Clete

iamaberean

I said that your post was stupidity and I was right to do so!

If you don't like it, then stop saying asinine things that can't be proven or even substantiated because they literally mean nothing.

I didn't remove anything, idiot! My post was and always has been one single, very accurate, word. Note the lack of any indication of editing at the bottom of the post.

You are truly truly stupid.

You don't have a doctrine, you have a pet peeve. You're likely a left wing nut who thinks that the profit motive is evil and that we should all sell our homes and live as meager lives as can be survived so as to pour as much resources as possible into doing things like feeding those who will not work.

"The Lord has commanded that those who preach the gospel should live from the gospel." (I Cor. 9:14)

I read the bible every single day of my life - every single solitary day.
I've studied God's word for pretty nearly my entire life. Long enough to know an idiot when I see one.

You know nothing. You're a self-important, blow hard who comes here to say that Christians don't have a clue but won't say a word about what they're clueless about or how it is that you, of all the millions of Christians who read their bibles every single day, you are the one who isn't clueless about - what - blank out - nothing - anything - everything.

Proverbs 3:7 & Romans 12:16

Clete,

Maybe you read the bible every day, but I read for knowledge.

Allow me to show a short fact that I never heard of at church.

Sons of God are not, as I had been told, angels.

Job_1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.
This scripture, in and of its self, might fool some to think angels are sons of God. We should know that angels have no gender, they are neither male or female.

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.
Adam is said to be the son of God. That would make Adam's children sons of God.

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Now, here is the point, sons of God and daughters of men. It doesn't say 'daughters of God.

Guess what, it proves another point. Two different creations, the children of God and the children of men. Think about it.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Clete

Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

And you just so happen to be part of the remaining 10%, is that correct?

:kookoo::mock:

Talk about arrogant...

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Clete,

He didn't, you ignoramus.

The theologian that you referred to (before you removed it),

As Clete said, He never edited his post to say anything other than what it says currently.

probably is closed mined, and he takes money for his opinion.

:blabla:

Has nothing to do with it.

love of money,

Also has nothing to do with it.

is what has destroyed God's church.

Because you say so?

By the way, what you claim has destroyed the church is only a symptom of the real cause of the destruction, and that is when Christians compromise on what the Bible actually says.

I don't know of anyone who truly loves God that would take money for the knowledge God has given him or her.

Which is, again, irrelevant.

Whatever that means...

:noid:

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Clete,

Maybe you read the bible every day, but I read for knowledge.

Boy, you sure 1-upped him there!

:mock:

Allow me to show a short fact that I never heard of at church.

Is it a fact because you say it's a fact?

Sons of God are not, as I had been told, angels.

Because you say so?

Job_1:6 Now there was a day when the sons of God came to present themselves before the LORD, and Satan came also among them.

Nope. Those are angels.

This scripture, in and of its self, might fool some to think angels are sons of God. We should know that angels have no gender, they are neither male or female.

Who told you that?

Luk 3:38 Which was the son of Enos, which was the son of Seth, which was the son of Adam, which was the son of God.

Yup, those are humans.

You seem to think that the idiom "S/sons of God" can only refer to one or the other, but not both, the group being determined by the context...

That's a very poor position to take.

Adam is said to be the son of God. That would make Adam's children sons of God.

And? So what?

Gen 6:2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.

Those are angels. Not humans.

Now, here is the point, sons of God and daughters of men. It doesn't say 'daughters of God.

Let's chalk it up to your complete lack of knowledge (let alone understanding) of Hebrew idioms.

Guess what, it proves another point.

No it doesn't.

Two different creations,

Because you say so?

the children of God and the children of men. Think about it.

Thought about it. Rejected it due to lack of evidence, or at best (for your position), lack of convincing evidence.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Mat 10:7 And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven is at hand.
Mat 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give.

So when is the last time you did any of those things? Hypocrite!

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
So when is the last time you did any of those things? Hypocrite!

God through me has healed the sick and cast out demons. I have never tried to raise the dead or met a leper. I have many times tried to walk on water but never been able to, and I never cease of preaching the Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.

The last time God through me cast out demons it was amazing.

The brothers eyes at first before the demons left him were hard and calloused like looking at a brick wall, but after we had laid hands on him and prayed and the demons left him I looked into his eyes and it was like he was a newborn baby, his eyes were crystal clear, it was like looking into a deep well, I could see deep into the depth of his soul.

Th last time God through me healed the sick, I was not present when it happened, I prayed for her to be healed, laid hands on her and she went on her way. About 3 months later someone ran up to me on the street and put me in a big bear hug, she went on and on about how after we had parted God had healed her and was thanking me profusely, to which I told her not to thank me but to thank God.

Thanks for asking I love to remember these things.

7djengo7

This space intentionally left blank
to which I told her not to thank me but to thank God.

Did you also also mention to her that you refuse to answer this easy question about God, Whom you are telling her to thank:

Is God good? Yes or No?

Instead of answering Yes to this question, you actually have the gall to react to it by saying:

It is not my job to judge the character of God.

A rationally-thinking person--a Bible-believer--takes that as a "No" from you.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Did you also also mention to her that you refuse to answer this easy question about God, Whom you are telling her to thank:

Is God good? Yes or No?

Instead of answering Yes to this question, you actually have the gall to react to it by saying:

Actually I answered that question, by posting 2 Bible verses considered the quotes of Jesus, and said I agree with Jesus.

Here they are again,

Mar_10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I agree with Jesus.

7djengo7

Actually I answered that question, by posting 2 Bible verses considered the quotes of Jesus, and said I agree with Jesus.

Here they are again,

Mar_10:18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Mat 5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I agree with Jesus.

Come on, cowardly weasel. Answer the question:

Is God good? Yes or No?

Until you have stated, "Yes, God is good," or "No, God is not good," you will not have answered the question.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Is God good? Yes or No?

From another Thread

Isa_55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa_55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jesus said,

Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Mat_5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

I believe what Jesus said.

What do these questions have to do with the OP or that I addressed your claiming that very good is perfect?

A Grade Point Average of 3.8 is very good, but not perfect.

Perfect
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Here is the Post in which I answered you question,
https://theologyonline.com/forum/po...-and-i-accept-evolution?p=2727486#post2727486

7djengo7

From another Thread

Isa_55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD.
Isa_55:9 For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

Jesus said,

Luk 18:19 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God.

Mat_5:48 Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

What do these questions have to do with the OP or that I addressed your claiming that very good is perfect?

A Grade Point Average of 3.8 is very good, but not perfect.

Perfect
having all the required or desirable elements, qualities, or characteristics; as good as it is possible to be.

Here is the Post in which I answered you question,
https://theologyonline.com/forum/pol...86#post2727486

Again, answer the question that did not answer in that post:

Is God good? Yes or No?

Child of God

BANNED
Banned
Come on, cowardly weasel. Answer the question:

Is God good? Yes or No?

Until you have stated, "Yes, God is good," or "No, God is not good," you will not have answered the question.

Are you an Atheist Troll pretending to be Christian to bring controversy?

I get the feeling you are.

Would you like to talk about God? or Jesus?

You seem to think that your use words is the Second coming of Christ.

What Clue do you have? The OP says 90% do not have a Clue, what is your clue?

As to your without a Please and Bold yelling Demand I answer your question, I have answered your question, at least twice, maybe more.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Is God good? Yes or No?

Jesus said,

I have answered your question WITH SCRIPTURE that I agree with.

You are in most probability an Atheist Troll.

Whether you are a child in age or not, you are diffidently a Child in mentality.

You told me that Santa sent you a letter that said I was an Idiot.
Did Santa say I was on the naughty list?

I have been good, did Santa tell you I was naughty?

Did Santa's letter say whether I was on the Naughty or Good list?

You said Santa sent you a letter that said I was an Idiot, because I only have a 1st grade education, and misspelled Claus and Clause.

I think you are an Atheist Troll.

I could be an idiot, as you told me Santa said about me to you.

Child of God

BANNED
Banned

Is God good? Yes or No?

I am am still on this letter that Santa sent you.

You say Santa mentions me specifically and calls me an idiot.
Fine, fine fine,

Am I on the Good or Naughty list?

Did Santa say say anything about me being on the Good or Naughty List?

Whether I am intelligent or not does not concern me.

Am I getting presents from Santa or not?